Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

How's my Nahyuta voice?Topic%20Title

W101 and P101 player; Ace Attorney fan

So I'm working on a second voiceover project that involves me doing my own rendition of Nahyuta Sahdmadhi's voice. I made a preview teaser so far, so lmk what you guys think of my voice and if I should adjust it to suit more to Nahyuta's character. (This portion of the full video is not finalized, just a quick edit.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STwjsNeqz3c
Re: How's my Nahyuta voice?Topic%20Title

I'm fine and ready for justice!

I liked the mantra or curse or whatever you want to call it, albeit being just a bit deep, and it was very well done but I do feel like the "Satorha!" felt deep for Nahuta. In my opinion, "Satorha!" should be shouted like a school teacher chastising someone but their voice's deepness doesn't increase. In my own opinion, again, Nahyuta's voice should be a bit more calmer and less deep. I hope any of this has helped.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

1000% Knight

The "Satora!" could maybe use a bit more 'force' behind it, but the sutra sounds great!

While he is usually calm, the "Satora!" parts are usually where he has the most emotion. I also didn't think it was too deep. (Ofc, going to youtube and looking at the voice clips, it sounds like Nayuta's Japanese voice clips are both deeper and more emotive than his English ones xD)
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

W101 and P101 player; Ace Attorney fan

Apollo4Justice wrote:
I liked the mantra or curse or whatever you want to call it, albeit being just a bit deep, and it was very well done but I do feel like the "Satorha!" felt deep for Nahuta. In my opinion, "Satorha!" should be shouted like a school teacher chastising someone but their voice's deepness doesn't increase. In my own opinion, again, Nahyuta's voice should be a bit more calmer and less deep. I hope any of this has helped.

Bad Player wrote:
The "Satora!" could maybe use a bit more 'force' behind it, but the sutra sounds great!

While he is usually calm, the "Satora!" parts are usually where he has the most emotion. I also didn't think it was too deep. (Ofc, going to youtube and looking at the voice clips, it sounds like Nayuta's Japanese voice clips are both deeper and more emotive than his English ones xD)

To Apollo4Justice, well, it doesn't help me for me to have a low voice to begin with, even when I am not vocally trained to be more tenor.

To Bad Player, thank you! Right now, this teaser is currently my rough draft, so there's much more work to be done. The sutra is pretty swell the way it is, so the rest of Nahyuta's lines should be smooth sailing.

The "Satora" shout right now is something that's a struggle to play around with. It's a matter of how acceptable my audio equipment can accept my higher frequency, and the ideal amplitude my voice should hit in regards to the higher octave. Again, I will fool around with this obstacle for the finalized voiceover collection.

Also, the deep voice aspect is due to the level of stress on our vocal frequencies that the Japanese VA and I implement in our spoken lines. (Furthermore, I am actually Asian, myself, being 25% Japanese.) So in a sense, I am trying to match that balance between kinda baritone vocals and the calm demeanor Nahyuta embodies in his own character. I'll keep y'all updated!
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence