Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 1 of 1[ 17 posts ]

PW Playing Cards Project (SPOILER HEAVY)Topic%20Title

Artist of Sorts

First, I'd like to start right off the bat by saying that I looked it up and realize there already was Official Playing Cards on the market. So yeah, I know they exist.

I was playing some Apollo Justice again last night, still nearing a finishing line, when I thought it'd be cool to have some cards inspired by Phoenix's new 'Career'....

I bring this up as a topic instead of showing off work because I haven't made anything yet. I started thinking and realized that this would be a fun project with feedback and many angles....

Anyways, For starters, I think the cards should have some creativity into them, lesse random searchin'....
Something traditional with Mirror image like

But thats not exactly a beginning concern....

More importantly, which characters from the series should be assigned to which cards?

For instance, I think Larry would make a good Joker. Phoenix should be the Black aces while Apollo should be the Red ones. Perhaps Edgeworth, Gavin, and Godot and Hobo Phoenix Should be the King....

Y'know stuff like that.

Here's the most updated Sheet

Last edited by Kiigen on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:05 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Re: PW Playing Cards ProjectTopic%20Title

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Sounds fun! I think Mia and Franziska should be the black queens, and Dahlia and Desiree for the red queens. Atmey should be one of the black jacks, Edgeworth one of the red ones, Tigre another red one, and Manfred another black one. Gant would be a two, in my opinion, it just fits him. Diego and Apollo red kings, Phoenix and Klavier as black kings. Moe would be the joker, and Larry could be a seven or something.

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:
Gant would be a two, in my opinion, it just fits him.

Spoiler: "1-5"
Are you sure a seven doesn't suit him more?~ :damon:

Neat idea though. Phoenix and Apollo should probably be an ace. Kristoph and Edgeworth as kings. Trucy or Larry could be the jokers. Anymore ideas? :think-pw:
~Credit to Jiaya on DeviantArt for the avatar!~
Charley vs. Zombies? Heck Yes!

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Spoiler:
Oh, you're right. Apollo and Edgey red aces, Phoenix and Mia as black aces, since they're all Ace Attorneys who you play as? Larry could be 5 for how many times he's shown up in the series. Engarde could be 2 for his split personalities. Moe and Meekins could be jokers. Zak could be a jerk jack.

Artist of Sorts

I'm really glad this kicked off, I think I'm gonna get this a bit more organized...

Now, I was thinking, Should Certain suits be designated to certain types?

Anyways, I'm going to be editing the first post with a Spreadsheet so people can get an idea of what is planned so far. Any Objections? .... Well, related to that comment at least.

(Also, The table is completely up for debate, which is entirely the point.)

I believe that The last Ace slot should be reserved just in case we get a new Attorney in GS5 (Which I think it's agreed its unlikely). Some people say Edgeworth should be the Fourth Ace Card. I figured he'd make a better King. King Prosecuter was a title given to him after all. I also think Hobohodo would make a good King slot. He is the turnabout master after all.

I dunno, Oh, and I think each of those Larry slots should have a different look he's had.

Spoiler:
Oh, you're right. Apollo and Edgey red aces, Phoenix and Mia as black aces, since they're all Ace Attorneys who you play as? Larry could be 5 for how many times he's shown up in the series. Engarde could be 2 for his split personalities. Moe and Meekins could be jokers. Zak could be a jerk jack.

Yeah, Zak is totally a Jack now.... Also, Shadi Smith should be hidden on there somewhere, like a random number.
Re: PW Playing Cards Project (SPOILER HEAVY)Topic%20Title

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Spoiler:
Why is Feenie a ten? Also, Atmey would be good as one of the jacks, perhaps the spades. Tigre has to be in one of the red suits. You should switch Dahlia to queen of diamonds because of the whole diamond thing in case 4 of T&T. Redd, Alita, Ini, and Ron would be good for twos, as three of them are perps for Case 2 of the game they're in, and since Atmey would be good for a jack, the other criminal in 3-2 should be there. I think we should have for Larry, regular Larry, security Larry, Laurice, and Samurai Larry. Zak should be Jack of Clubs, since clubs was his symbol. That leaves two jack spots open, and Atmey should be jack of diamonds(remember the whole thing with the red diamond?)

Last edited by P.B. Crudstache on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Artist of Sorts

Spoiler:
Why is Feenie a ten? Also, Atmey would be good as one of the jacks, perhaps the spades. Tigre has to be in one of the red suits. You should switch Dahlia to queen of diamonds because of the whole diamond thing in case 4 of T&T. Redd, Alita, Ini, and Ron would be good for twos, as three of them are perps for Case 2 of the game they're in, and since Atmey would be good for a jack, the other criminal in 3-2 should be there. I think we should have for Larry, regular Larry, security Larry, Laurice, and Samurai Larry.

I dunno, I just figured he should be on the hearts somewhere because Feenie is all lovey dovey. No real specific number necessary.

We need to find a home for Pearls and Trucy.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Spoiler:
Pearls should be a two, since she's introduced in 2-2, so forget about what I said earlier with the twos. Trucy should be in the diamonds suit, as should Thalassa. Valant needs to be in the hearts suit. Magnifi doesn't necessarily have to be there, but he'd be a spade if he was.

Artist of Sorts

Lesse, I think we should also use

Old Bag
Lotta Hart
Judge
Old Man Yogi
Ema Skye
Gumshoe

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Spoiler:
Gummy should also be a two, to represent in negatives how much his salary is. :karma: Oldbag should be a 3, I dunno why, Lotta should be a four, as she first shows up in 1-4, Udgey should be a three, as he's the Grand Poker-Head of Courtroom No. 3, Yogi would be 6, for DL-6, and Ema should be a two, as it rhymes with Snackoo. Also, you mislabeled Ron DeLite as Ron White. Why is Vera seven of spades?

Artist of Sorts

Spoiler:
Gummy should also be a two, to represent in negatives how much his salary is. :karma: Oldbag should be a 3, I dunno why, Lotta should be a four, as she first shows up in 1-4, Udgey should be a three, as he's the Grand Poker-Head of Courtroom No. 3, Yogi would be 6, for DL-6, and Ema should be a two, as it rhymes with Snackoo.

Aw that was funny, Also, I haven't played any AI quite yet. So those characters aren't on there yet.... Well, Except Butz... I guess the girl Side kick Ninja person should have a place, as well as young Franziska?

Also, no real reason why Seven of Spades, just brought her forward. She's important and probably should be placed too. At least her young age. Maybe both.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Spoiler:
Well, I think older Vera would make more sense to put, but how about both Veras, since we have both Trucys?

Artist of Sorts

Spoiler:
Well, I think older Vera would make more sense to put, but how about both Veras, since we have both Trucys?

Other possible layouts is that Mia could be moved to her own suit and have the multiple variations shes appeared in. Young Mia, Older Mia, Mia Maya, Mia Pearls and Server Mia. If that happens, We can just Give Attorney Phoenix and Apollo both Slots of their Color and Suit, giving them different art for each one.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Spoiler:
True, but we don't really have alt form Polly, just alt Phoenix(either hobo or Feenie), Phoenix, and Apollo. I checked the spreadsheet, and if you're stuck for other Mayas, we could implement sleeping Maya from 3-5 and maybe if in GS5 Maya is Kurain Master, we could put that one.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Legal double post. Idea: De Killer's card and Mask De Masque's card can be jokers.

Artist of Sorts

Sounds good to me. Those two pretty much fit the bill.

Everyone's favourite culprit!

Location: A room with only one door and one window. Both are currently locked.

Spoiler:
What about Palaeno? He could be a 5 or 10 as in 5% or 10% off? Oh, and I rather think VK should be an ace as in "My ATM number is 11111111 because I'm number 1." And Sahwit should be a card too. Wellington breakdown pose ( :wellington-crazy: <-That one) Should be 2, since he kicks off JfA. And, uh, Grossberg should be a 3 because he's your mentor in T&T.

Page 1 of 1 [ 17 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence