Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 1 of 3[ 111 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

PW: Devil's Attorney - Final episode out! Series complete!Topic%20Title

Got his Psychology degree in Borginia

One morning a mysterious client appears at Phoenix's office and makes him an offer he can't refuse. Before even proper introductions Phoenix finds himself in the hell, literally. The client is the demon prince Laharl, who needs the best attorney possible in order to survive the twisted court of Netherworld.

This is the topic for the animated Phoenix Wright/Disgaea: Hour of Darkness crossover-series, Phoenix Wright: Devil's Attorney. Welcome and hope you enjoy!

Word of warning though, the first episode was made a rather long time ago with lower quality standards. It shows, but the quality gets a lot better from EP2-3 forward!

Episode 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLesqcasdpQ

Episode 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuFhVP68IKQ

Episode 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPZFpN4lJrY

Episode 4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlsbiOxfR7k

FINALE - Episode 5:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeCg_HrzqoY

News & notices:

December 23 2011: Final episode has been released! Thank you everyone!
October 29 2011; The penultimate has been released and is a whopping 46 minutes long.
August 19 - a year later: The script for Devil's Attorney is finally finished and a new casting call video has been posted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFE2-NPCRKU
September 6: EP2 is out! Finally! (Damn Defence Forces..)
August 22: EP2 animated almost completely, only lacking voiceactresses for Judy and Mia - check out the VAA topic link for more information. Estimated time of release is 2-3 weeks.
June 24: Written most of the script for EP2 & EP3, also animating like hell and updated this topic with more open spots, also linking this with the VAA topic.
June 10: I'm out of school finally and it's time to start working on DA again!
November 1: Episode 1 out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLesqcasdpQ
April 1: Rewrote the topic - We're currently looking for more voice-actors! Check below for details![/b]
September 6:[b] Found the voiceactors we needed. Voiceacting is underway!

Cast:

Original concept: Iban
Script: Iban, Hakuro DeKiller, Ergheiz Zero, CrazedNinja
Additional art: Iban, Tassu, Ninzo (ninzo.deviantart.com)
Animation: Master Dimension Studios (Iban & Ragna)

Voice actors:

Phoenix Wright: Ergheiz Zero / Zaki Hughes
Laharl: Majinboo0111
Etna: NnoitraJirugaDude
Flonne: Mitasco
Prosecutor Judy Prava: Adrisaurus / Goldenrodgirl
Mid-Boss: CrazedNinja
Captain Gordon: NastyPlot
The Judge: Travolta3335
Seraph Lamington: Ragna / Curt Rose

The Narrator: TheCoolCid
Mysterious Cloaked Man: Crazed Ninja
Zombie & Imp: Xenoguard & Crazed Ninja
Cloaked Angel: TheCoolCid
Cloaked Angel (Revealed): NastyPlot
Prinnies: Iban & Ragna
Damon Gant: Crazed Ninja
Mia Fey: Huntress Jayde
Demon Secretary: Goldenrodgirl
Maya Fey: NNoitrajirugadude

Progress:

Series completed!

Fanart!

By Triture

Last edited by Iban on Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:59 pm, edited 48 times in total.
Re: PW: Devil's Attorney (Writers and voice-actors wanted!)Topic%20Title

Let the dream begin~

Location: Gant's Office? Nah, I wish, either my desk, my room, or school.

I will voice-act for just about anyone you need me to. Although, there are two characters that are really catching my eye with this voice-acting thing.

((Actually, now that I think on it, three))

Mia Fey
Damon Gant
The Judge of Awesomeness

Really, I know little about the Characters of Disgaea, but I'll certainly do my research if you would like. But I can certainly help writing out screenplays on the PW characters, especially our luffable Gant, and I've got Udgey fairly well down as well.

Would you like me to gather a few of my voice clips?

I've got a few Gant-jokes ready, but I could use more =)

Feel free to send in auditions for as many characters as you like :godot:

Let the dream begin~

In which is the case, once I get home ((seeing as I am in school right now.)) I'll record my voicing using a few key character lines and send it in to you.

Have any particular lines you want heard for Mia, Ganty, and Herr Honour? ((I'm going to keep nicknaming the Judge until someone smacks me.))

Sure!

For Mia (After being summoned): Hey there Phoenix. What's going on?
For Gant: Wrighto, mah boy! How're you doing? Been swimming a lot lately?
For (Evil) Udgey: The Court of Netherworld is now in session for the trial of prince Laharl. Is the prosecution ready to condemn?

Let the dream begin~

I feel that I love Udgey-pudgy's line the best. XD

Certainly, when I get home, I'll work on these lovelies at once and send you the clips.

TLS Admin and Representative

So many people looking for VAs. It makes me woot with joy!

By the way, if you ever want to redo Turnabout GameFAQs with VA, I would be all over that.

Anyway, here're my demos and a line from Apollo Justice The Abridged Series:

Hobohodou

Richard Wellington

[url=http://media.putfile.com/Redd-White-16]Redd White of Bluecorp]

Contact info:

E-Mail: hakurodekiller@gmail.com
MSN: hakurodekiller@live.com
AIM: hakurodekiller
YIM: hakurodekiller

Let the dream begin~

Your Wellington voice almost scares me, awesome job! ^^

Ehh, I'm trying to do my vocals, but I have a horrid microphone that picks up EVERYTHING, and that includes my wheezy breathing. >< Blehh. And everytime I try to do a male's voice, it clips out from being too loud.... this might not turn out as well as I hoped.... All the same, I shall continue to try!

Also, I must ask before this gets too overdone with my constant re-recording over being too loud in the bloody microphone even if I hold it three feet away. ((@_@)) Are we allowed to do things like editing the treble and bass of the recording so one's voice sounds deeper? I sort of have a deep manvoice, but just to give it more of the feel is that acceptable, or do you want raw voices? ((And, on the mention of editing, I think I'm just going to see what it sounds like for the fun of it.))

WHEEE! Working on Turnabout Puppy!

Ooooooh!!!
Can I write? I'm really good at it.
Here's an example of my work:
If you want any examples, I can hunt down some stories on my PC from when I was younger. I still write them nowadays, but on paper... :)

Harra Arial wrote:
Your Wellington voice almost scares me, awesome job! ^^

Ehh, I'm trying to do my vocals, but I have a horrid microphone that picks up EVERYTHING, and that includes my wheezy breathing. >< Blehh. And everytime I try to do a male's voice, it clips out from being too loud.... this might not turn out as well as I hoped.... All the same, I shall continue to try!

Also, I must ask before this gets too overdone with my constant re-recording over being too loud in the bloody microphone even if I hold it three feet away. ((@_@)) Are we allowed to do things like editing the treble and bass of the recording so one's voice sounds deeper? I sort of have a deep manvoice, but just to give it more of the feel is that acceptable, or do you want raw voices? ((And, on the mention of editing, I think I'm just going to see what it sounds like for the fun of it.))

Scary as in "It's scary how accurate you are... O.O" or "Your voice scares me..."

Let the dream begin~

Hakuro de Killer wrote:
Scary as in "It's scary how accurate you are... O.O" or "Your voice scares me..."

No no no, your voice is amazing, it sounds like a friend of mine if he ever tried doing pretty accents.

Well, OK, a bit of both, your Wellington, I swear it, reminds me of one of my friend's characters, Alexander. The moment I heard you speaking as Wellington, I sort of froze, stared for five minutes, and then went to reply. But I envy your voice acting skills a great deal.

Harra Arial wrote:
Hakuro de Killer wrote:

No no no, your voice is amazing, it sounds like a friend of mine if he ever tried doing pretty accents.

Well, OK, a bit of both, your Wellington, I swear it, reminds me of one of my friend's characters, Alexander. The moment I heard you speaking as Wellington, I sort of froze, stared for five minutes, and then went to reply. But I envy your voice acting skills a great deal.

You're too kind. It's a shame I can't sing too...

(NOTE: I always copy the images from CR to photobucket, so you don't get your bandwidth stolen, Croik-chan!)

Let the dream begin~

Hakuro de Killer wrote:

(NOTE: I always copy the images from CR to photobucket, so you don't get your bandwidth stolen, Croik-chan!)

We could make a killer vocal duet then, you can do the amazing voices and I'll sing. XD But first I need a better microphone that doesn't spaz on me and doesn't completely crew up my voice. You should have heard tonight, though, I mean, I usually don't brag about my voice, I've worked on it since the 2nd grade and I've got the experience from that, that's about it. But tonight, I was.... well, pretty good, we were out for dinner, I was bored, and by the end of the evening I was giving full blown concerts to my family, now Dah's showing me some great music for singers I sound like. It's really amazing, honestly. But yes, we could make some killer musical together sometime. XD

Harra Arial wrote:
Hakuro de Killer wrote:

We could make a killer vocal duet then, you can do the amazing voices and I'll sing. XD But first I need a better microphone that doesn't spaz on me and doesn't completely crew up my voice. You should have heard tonight, though, I mean, I usually don't brag about my voice, I've worked on it since the 2nd grade and I've got the experience from that, that's about it. But tonight, I was.... well, pretty good, we were out for dinner, I was bored, and by the end of the evening I was giving full blown concerts to my family, now Dah's showing me some great music for singers I sound like. It's really amazing, honestly. But yes, we could make some killer musical together sometime. XD

There's always singing in Musicals and I have no formal singing lessons and i unconsciously slip into falsetto when I sing (in which I try my damnedest to switch back before anyone notices, but it proves difficult), which is why I say I can't and I don't.

Let the dream begin~

Hakuro de Killer wrote:
There's always singing in Musicals and I have no formal singing lessons and i unconsciously slip into falsetto when I sing (in which I try my damnedest to switch back before anyone notices, but it proves difficult), which is why I say I can't and I don't.

Ouchies, I don't blame you though, sometimes I get huge vibrato attacks when I sing ((which, unless you're singing something from Phantom of the Opera, is a really REALLY bad thing to do....)) So yes, Falsetto, it sounds difficult, that's where you stop at once, take a glass of water, drink it down, and try it again.

Heh, I've had professional lessons since about the sixth grade, so three years, I taught myself until then and I do a lot of self-teaching about everything, like I practise about three hours a day, singing while I type and in lulls between posting and such, you'd be amazed what good it does. You ought to try it sometimes.

For my VA work, I nuke a glass of my Carnival Lemonade for 1 minute so it's warm, but doesn't turn into tea, and take one or two gulps for every 30 secs - 1 minute of material. I also use the microphone that's built in to my laptop

Let the dream begin~

Hakuro de Killer wrote:
For my VA work, I nuke a glass of my Carnival Lemonade for 1 minute so it's warm, but doesn't turn into tea, and take one or two gulps for every 30 secs - 1 minute of material. I also use the microphone that's built in to my laptop

Ah, this is helpful, I'll keep that tip in mind, one minute is a pretty good idea for nuking, I tend to do a minute and thirty seconds for my home remedies ((I can speed the healing of flus and colds and cure insomnia for a night with two remedies. XD )) But a minute would make it sort of lukewarm on my microwave, lukewarm to hot.

Okay Hakuro, would you try doing Midboss?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z05cgPeMDXI

Attitude reminds me a bit of Maito Gai from naruto, voice reminds me of a mix between what I would expect out of Redd White and Ernie from Sesame Street. But, as soon as day breaks, i will definitely do my best.

Two things with this audition for Midboss:

1. I couldn't find his background theme, so I used a similar track from Suikoden II called "Theme of Narcissism, Again"

2. I'm not 100% sure I'm cut out for Midboss, but you can determine it for yourself.

http://media.putfile.com/Vyers-Introduction---Demo

The Triumphant Return

I could voice act, I just need a line to say, I probably could do anyone though. OK, maybe not ANYONE, but... yeah.
Gunpower, gellatine, dynamite with a laser beam, guaranteed to blow your mind. Anytime.

Here are the lines for everyone:

Phoenix Wright: So, basically the court system was built for the purpose of squashing defense attorneys? Sadly enough, that doesn't seem too new...
Laharl: Are you Phoenix Wright, the best defense attorney of the human world? (Laharl voice sample - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bAqKHnwBxI
Prinnies: (Voice sample: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/147276 Play the game -> Click Dude!) Dood, he's dead dood! Does that mean we get a day off?
Damon Gant: Wrighto, ma'boy! How've you been? Swimming alot lately?
Mia Fey: Hey there Phoenix. What's going on?
Judge: The Court of Netherworld is now in session for the trial of prince Laharl. Is the prosecution ready to condemn?
Prosecutor: You have come to the depths of hell to do battle with me? May I remind you that I have homefield advantage here?

Btw. Hakuro, you're hired =P

Last edited by Iban on Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Glad I can be of assistance to this project.

Time to hit this project with a bump :phoenix:

I've sent some PM's around to people. We're still hiring :edgy:

Let the dream begin~

Ehh, sorry I didn't get this in earlier, I was having a huge creative block like no other.

http://media.putfile.com/Vocal-Audition ... s-Attorney

Anyway, in there are any of the roles I could do, quite frankly, I'll be honest, the Prosecutor was the most fun, I figured they'd be really smug and evil, and the laugh kinda just came naturally there.... hehe.... If there's anything you like in particular, just ask! ^^ *Needs to polish my Lord Montegue voice, used to sound a really good guy*

If you want to be the Netherworld prosecutor the place is yours. You do seem to enjoy the role after all ^^. Depending on the amount of people interested we might end up having to do multiple voices. (I am voicing some people too, naturally. )

Now if only we'd get some plot ready for the YT preview :eh?:

Let the dream begin~

Yaye! <3 Now, tell me about this kid, are they a guy or girl? ((I'll be honest, I sort of left my voice in that one open to interpretation, but boy, did they sound like a Valley Girl when I did it at first.... )) Any personality ideas, or would you want someone to construct that for ya?

At the present I've thought of something like this:

-Narsistic & sadistic combination of infernal versions of Manfred von Karma's and Dahlia's personalitty, obsessed with getting Laharl found guilty. Possibly a demon created for the sole purpose of it.

The gender I haven't thought of. If you have any suggestions, feel free to throw them at me :garyuu:

Fricking double-post :edgeworth:

Last edited by Iban on Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: PW: Devil's Attorney (Voice actors needed urgently!)Topic%20Title

Bumped. We need a voice-actor for Laharl urgently. I'm going to put a Devil's Attorney teaser in the end of Turnabout GameFAQs 3

Me > You!

I'm going to try out for some voices in the morning, if my sinuses don't crap out on me by then. Damn Spring...
Image Image
Like father, like son.
LiveJournal - deviantART - YouTube - Sprites

I think my voice is too low for Laharl, sorry. I will still be able to do Midboss.

Also, if you would listen to my Damon Gant demo for the Phoenix Wright Dub Project...?

http://media.putfile.com/Phoenix-Wright ... mon-Gant-2

I can do it with better quality and with your lines if you want along with redoing Midboss without the music. Just say the word.

NOTE: I seem to have woken up with a slight tickle in my throat. It might be nothing, but it could mean everything. Just a warning.

Those are fine :hobohodo:

You could see if you can do slightly lower voice for Gant.

Me > You!

Alright, here's my demo! Apparently when I said "a few voices" earlier, I meant "everyone but Mia." Image

http://www.geocities.com/jewish_ninjer/PW-DA-tryout.wav (copy and paste URL)
Image Image
Like father, like son.
LiveJournal - deviantART - YouTube - Sprites

Let the dream begin~

Iban wrote:
At the present I've thought of something like this:

-Narsistic & sadistic combination of infernal versions of Manfred von Karma's and Dahlia's personalitty, obsessed with getting Laharl found guilty. Possibly a demon created for the sole purpose of it.

The gender I haven't thought of. If you have any suggestions, feel free to throw them at me :garyuu:

Narsistic and Sadistic, eh? Reminds me a bit of my friends OC, I can certainly get this done.

I could do either a girl, or a guy with a slightly higher voice since my own voice doesn't seem to want to go any lower than usual ((drat you terrible female hormones, curse you to the depths of Inferno!)) But anything you wish of me I can do. Although, if you want a prosecutor obsessed with getting Laharl convicted, you're best off horing a girl for the job, guys get mad, but girls get even. She'd be more personal, more bitingly cruel, and certainly far more creatively sadistic than most guys I'd know of.

And Hakuro, I love your Damon Gant voice, the accent you gave him is too awesome, I was in stitches from fangirl squealing and giggling.

"Um... excuse me... knock knock?" That was so cute. *More fangirl squealing.*

Sounds good Harra. Also, Laharl has a certain weakness for... let's say women with well formed chest. (As in he can't stand to see anything like tha and becomes unable to fight or anythingt)

Don't think it would fit the prosecutor though, I'll have her do it via someone (maybe) :yuusaku:

Ergheiz Zero is Back Bitches!

Who is it that you still have left to cast Iban? I'll gladly help out with whatever I can.

I've been meaning to work on VA stuff for a while now so I need to get some practice in. Either way I'll audition for witchever part I think I can pull off.

Here is my Audition Audio for ya Iban: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YOfLJoTbRY
Trying out for Phoenix Wright, Laharal, and Prinnies.
That's right, I'm producing something. Expect something to come out of my new production studio.

Eh, Forehead?

I can audition for whatever parts still remain once I get my new mic, which should be tomorrow.
Madness...THIS! IS! S.P.A.R.D.A.!!!

As I said in the video comment, you're now eglible for the position of Phoenix and one of the prinnies. :godot:

I'll update the main post and check who we have left to fill...

EDIT:

Phoenix Wright: Ergheiz Zero
Laharl:
Prinnies: Ergheiz Zero, Iban
Damon Gant:
Mia Fey:
Judge:
Prosecutor: Harra Arial
Mid-Boss: Hakuro DeKiller

It would seem we're missing Laharl, Gant, Mia and Udgey(? Don't think we should have good ol' judge in Netherworld. He'd be too soft).

Also, some more prinnies could be nice.

I also updated the lines for most of the roles. I think they're better now.

Let the dream begin~

Oh, right, right, have you samples of the Prosecutor's lines so I can get more of a feel for the character?
Page 1 of 3 [ 111 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence