Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 2 of 2[ 56 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Phoenix Wright the Fan Web SeriesTopic%20Title

~Die-Hard Gavinners Fan~

Yay! I'm glad to see this still alive! :larry2: Can I be apart of this? I Really wanna try to be the voice of :trucy: !! And Can I also try out to be :maggey: as well? I don't know if you want a single person playing multiple people, but I'd love to voice em when you're doing the auditions~

I Also can help with the art portions you'd need. I can animate the sprites for you, as well as animating the scenes. :pearl: If you need help with sprites or backgrounds, just holler me up, and I'll see what I can do for you :basil:
Rhythm Heaven+Ace Attorney. Uncle Ray and Klavier Gavin need to be in court together. <3

The law is full of contradictions.

Misokrattz wrote:
Yay! I'm glad to see this still alive! :larry2: Can I be apart of this? I Really wanna try to be the voice of :trucy: !! And Can I also try out to be :maggey: as well? I don't know if you want a single person playing multiple people, but I'd love to voice em when you're doing the auditions~

I Also can help with the art portions you'd need. I can animate the sprites for you, as well as animating the scenes. :pearl: If you need help with sprites or backgrounds, just holler me up, and I'll see what I can do for you :basil:

Ok, but it will be a while more before I get to voice casting. You see the whole project was delayed thanks to Holiday madness as well as problems finding sprites. If you know anyone working on Juniper AJ sprites.
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

Hey everyone. Again we got delayed due to RL circumstances. Things would be easier if I had someone to help me...All these other people have nice teams and shit and I'm all by my lonesome. I've been looking for a spriter but no one is biting. So due to my stubbornness and unwillingness to give up on this (Especially because it's one of the only things on my mind other than the original manga I'm working on.) So here it is! I'm doing this thing whether I have a team or not! I'll do the backgrounds (even though I suck at backgrounds) sprites, scripting AND editing! >:( I don't like having to do all this work alone but I'm not given much of a choice here! I've searched and searched for someone to help me with this but it appears I'm on my own!

Here's a Maggey sprite in the mean time. If anyone can animate this for me that'd be great.

Spoiler:

"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

Scratch spriter

I actually send you a PM saying that I wanted to help you with the sprites and backgrounds like a long time ago, still if you want I would like to help.

Hesseldahl wrote:
I actually send you a PM saying that I wanted to help you with the sprites and backgrounds like a long time ago, still if you want I would like to help.

Really?... :udgey: Hmm...

I need help more than ever. Mijumaru is doing some courtroom Athena sprites but what I REALLY need are Juniper sprites. And some forward Apollo and Phoenix sprites. I'll continue to work on some more older character sprites myself. Thankyou!

Scratch spriter

Ucha,did you receive my PM?

Hesseldahl wrote:
Ucha,did you receive my PM?

Yes I did. I sent you a message back didn't you get it? :(

Scratch spriter

No, I didn't receive it. :(

Hesseldahl wrote:

Huh? I must have something wrong with my PMs. Well it basically said you've improved a lot, and that I was impressed with what you got. I can fix up any sprites that need it. As long as I have a base and reference photo I can polish them up. Thanks so much for all your help! :)

Hesseldahl wrote:
I found the message in my drafts. I'm not too sure what happened there but I hope it doesn't happen again. :(

Sorry, for the sudden halt in activity again. I was sick with the flu, it wasn't fun...I'm still working on the Maggey sprites so don't worry. I'm gonna be back in action soon so don't worry. :)

Too much to say, too lazy to type.

Hey, if this is still a thing. I'd be really interested in helping out as a scene animator. I'm not sure how this works, but here's a link to what I'm capable of as an editor. https://youtu.be/rQg6Up4oskk
"After all is said and done, more is said than done."

Back in it, hopefully for the better

Are there still any openings for voice acting? I'd like to try it, but I am unsure of my abilities. Also, is there any way to access this story or will you publish it at a later date?

Last edited by FenFen on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Too many thoughts and nothing to do~

Yes, actually, I'm interested in doing voice work as well, if there's any openings. Is Franziska still open?
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good if I ever use Comic Sans, Arial, Times New Roman, Brush Script, Papyrus, Curlz, Ravie, et cetera."
Friends don't let friends use bad fonts.
Unironically, anyways.

Hello! It's been a while. I know it's been a long time since I've been on here but I've been having a LOT of trouble building sprites. That's literally where I have been all this time. I'm working on like 10 different characters. Meanwhile the first case's trial script is STILL not done. My biggest problem is compacting it all into one hour as well as edit all inequities in the facts. Getting character jokes perfect as well as personalities right is also a challenge. Other things like work, videogames, and catastrophe like to get in the way as well. I've also been trying to lose weight. But even though the pace is slow as balls, we are getting there people.

For now please understand that we are NOT looking for VAs at the moment. We cannot promise you a part and make you wait this long for the result. I want to have lots of work done on this and ALL future episodes. I will let every one of you know when VA auditions will be open so bare with me till then.

Phoenix wright noob.

I may be able to do Larry's voice? If that's the character.
Page 2 of 2 [ 56 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence