Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Need Consultation for a scene/s in a short film I'm doingTopic%20Title

Attorney at Law

Hey

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this topic, it was either here or in Wright and Co Law Offices...

But anyway,
I'm doing a short film, its actually for University...I'm a film student...So I've been writing this script for a short film or an episode that is quite influenced by the Ace Attorney games, cus basically the Ace Attorney games allowed the ideas to spark in my head in the sense of how my script follows the formula of, The main character is a newbie Defense Attorney in the first episode or whatever, he meets his first client by chance though, and his first client is truly innocent and what not, he then meets the clients sister who becomes like an aide to him, etc, its not a rip off of the story of the game, its just I borrowed the forumla and made my own story using that formula

Anyway

I'm 9 scenes into the script, but I just...can't seem to get the motivation or something to write the actual Trial scene's...I mean, I could write dialogue and stuff like that easily, I suppose, but the part that makes me not even start writing the trial scene is that I first wanna workout how this trial is going to happen, what evidence will be presented, how the main character will turnaround the trial in his favour...I already wrote out how the actual crime happened and how the client got framed for it, but...I just dunno wtf to do with the trial scene...

I was wondering, if anyone's interested in helping, could you possibly just write up a trial scene for me as if you were writing it for a PyWright game or whatever...or even just give me a few pointers on how start with it, or some guidelines...anything

Any help will be sincerely appreciated...
Re: Need Consultation for a scene/s in a short film I'm doinTopic%20Title

1000% Knight

Shoot me a PM. I won't do any actual dialogue-writing, but I might be able to come up with a trial outline.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
Re: Need Consultation for a scene/s in a short film I'm doinTopic%20Title

Attorney at Law

Thanks mahn
I PM'd you

Check your inbox
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence