Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

Request for someone who is good with video editingTopic%20Title

Prosecutor

(In case this topic is against some rules, deletes it, and my apologies for it)
(Also SPOILERS)
What about a JUST DO IT video placed in Dual Destinies, case 3, where Athena is shocking and stuff like it because of
Spoiler:
Prof. Means
and suddently appears Shia Labeouf saying "Don't let your dreams be dreams, just DO IT".
Could it be interesting? If only i was good with video editing...But that's my weak point and i'm not able to.
Maybe someone could. It could be funny and interesting.
Re: Request for someone who is good with video editingTopic%20Title

I am saddled with unnecessary feelings.

iKiwed wrote:
(Also SPOILERS)
What about a JUST DO IT video placed in Dual Destinies, case 3, where Athena is shocking and stuff like it because of
Spoiler:
Prof. Means
and suddently appears Shia Labeouf saying "Don't let your dreams be dreams, just DO IT".
Could it be interesting? If only i was good with video editing...But that's my weak point and i'm not able to.

What particular scene with Athena and Means ? I have an archive of the iOS version of the game so quite curious.

Prosecutor

Qaelios wrote:
iKiwed wrote:
(Also SPOILERS)
Spoiler:
Prof. Means

What particular scene with Athena and Means ? I have an archive of the iOS version of the game so quite curious.

LINK

From 42:37 to 49:21

In particular 45:54, when she's obviously done because all the things she did...
In this case Shia should come and say stuff like "Nothing is impossible".
After that, Athena says she raised a false charge against Hugh, then Shia appears again and say like "yesterday is set tomorrow, let your dreams come true" or something like that.
In the end, Athena says about Juniper. in this case Shia could say something like "everyone else should quit here, but you are not going to stop there. No, what are you waiting for!? JUST DO IT."

(You can see his speech in this link.)

Well, since you could cut some parts and going directly to point 48:50, i think. The video could end at the 49:21, when she's ready, or something like that...I don't know. I think Ace Attorney needs this man in some videos.
Of course if you are interested you can do as you want, i just give suggestions.

Can I hear an "Objection!"?

I second that this needs to happen. I don't think I have the editing capability to do anything really good though.

DO IT!!!
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?

(My father spent three years restoring this car...)

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence