Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

AADD FiguresTopic%20Title

Hi, I saw some weeks ago this post about making and working with the 3D models from Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. I followed the tutorial with Pearl Fey's model, and I made this:

But I didn't want to stop there, and I 3D printed it, and sanded the figure: Image

I'm going to paint it soon, but first I want to ask to you something. I'm form this kind of fans who like to have figures of my favourite videogames, animes, series and so. I know that I'm not the only one, since the official Ace Attorney figures are listed in Ebay from 150$. Even the small ones, the ones from the small balls in Japan (This ones), are in Ebay from 100$ or more.

The question is, would you buy this kind of figure? Not necessary Pearl, but any character from Dual Destinies. I'm planing to sell the figures.

I want to sell first Pearl's figures, then Apollo (the image above is the render of the model I'll use) and then all the other characters, but I don't want to spend money and time producing them If people won't buy them. The figures would be made out of resin, and painted by hand. The price will be arround 20$+shipping (I'm Spanish, so shipping may be arround 15$ to the US and 10€ to Europe).

If you wanna buy them, please reply to this topic, and I'll list the product in my Etsy shop, and of course I'll update the topic with the link.

Thank you for your attention, and sorry if something isn't clear :oops: , I'll answer any questions you may have :pearl: !

Pache.
Re: AADD FiguresTopic%20Title

Ready for action!

I would gladly buy an Apollo figure from you, perhaps even multiple! Maybe you should make these as a "made to order" thing, since that way you're not stuck with a ton of leftover figures no one will buy. :) It also gives fans who want one a chance for them! ^^
Re: AADD FiguresTopic%20Title

Lhancat wrote:
I would gladly buy an Apollo figure from you, perhaps even multiple! Maybe you should make these as a "made to order" thing, since that way you're not stuck with a ton of leftover figures no one will buy. :) It also gives fans who want one a chance for them! ^^

Yea, the problem is that if I start with one, I only have to 3D print it once, since the next ones will be copies from a mold. If I have to 3D print each of the characters they order it will be way more expensive. And if I only have one order of a character, it will be very expensive. Anyways, don't worry since I will do Apollo soon, just when I finish with Pearl, I'll post a link when I list them for you to buy the one you like :D The first ones will be Pearl, Apollo, Phoenix, Athena and probably Trucy.

Of course if people want custom orders I'll be up to do them as well, but they will be more expensive than the regular ones.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence