Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 1 of 1[ 1 post ]

15th Anniversary Booth Collab Merch Group OrderTopic%20Title

aayyy lmao

Hi!
https://gyakusai15.booth.pm/items/498042
BOOTH is still selling buttons aka can badges aka pins from the 15th anniversary special event, and I was wondering if anyone's doing a group order/box split? Cuz I can't find shit on this forum, I figured I'd post and ask myself. If someone's already doing one, let me know?
If not I'm going to start one! With a proxy and all that jazz. This isn't my first time doing a group order either, so don't fret! The pins are around $3 each, but with shipping to the US and to everyone individually after I receive them it would probably be maybe $3-6 per piece for shipping, with it being cheaper the more you buy. I can do Paypal or Venmo :D It'll follow the standard box split set up where you sign up for your character picks, with priority going first come first serve. I'm gonna set signups to close on May 20th. @misorau on tumblr if you want to contact me not through Court-Records since I'm seldom here lmao
TBH I'm really only gunning for Trucy :trucy: but there's 25+ pins in the set, so my chances get better if I join a lot of people who are buying! This is a super special collector's item so hopefully lots of people buy with me! XD
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence