Re: Ace Attorney Fan Card GameTopic%20Title

The Chibi White Mage :D

I got some ideas here for GS4 cards. :yuusaku:

Main Personalities:

Spoiler:
Apollo Justice
Defense Attorney
Ability: Perceiving Eyes/ Chords of Steel

Perceiving Eyes: Witnesses cannot gain credibility or testimony from the effects of other witnesses or the main personality.
Chords of Steel: Reduce the credibility of every witness that is summoned to court by two.

Klavier Gavin
Prosecutor
Ability: Autograph

Autograph: Increase the testimony of every female witness except Ema Skye by two whenever they come into court.

Witnesses:

Trucy Wright
Apollo's sidekick
Magician
Female
Good
Testimony: 5
Credibility: 8
Cost: 5

Increase her credibility by two if Apollo Justice is your main personality. Increase her Testimony by two for every witness in court with the job Magician. Any witness chosen would have his or her credibility reduced by 1/3. One time only.

Phoenix Wright
Poker Champion
Pianist
Male
Good
Testimony: 6
Credibility: 5
Cost: 4

Increase credibility by 1 if your main personality is Apollo Justice or Phoenix Wright. Bring back two cards from the discard pile and shuffle them into your deck.
Olga Orly
Shy Russian Girl
Waitress
Female
Good
Testimony: 2
Cost: 2
Increase Olga’s Testimony by two as every turn passes. Decrease her Credibility by one if the opposing main personality is Phoenix Wright.
Olga Orly
Quick-Fingers Orly
Dealer
Female
Good
Testimony: 7
Credibility: 7
Cost: -
This card can only be summoned to Court by placing Olga Orly- Shy Russian Girl in the discard pile. When this witness’ Credibility reaches zero, you can have Olga Orly- Shy Russian Girl summoned back to Court.

Ema Skye
Forensics Expert
Detective
Female
Good
Credibility: 4
Cost: 3

Increase Ema's credibility and testimony by one for every piece of forensic equipment or Snackoos played. Increase her testimony if one of your opposing main personality is Klavier Gavin. If Ema's Credibility is lowered, Lana Skye can take the loss instead.

Wocky Kitaki
Kitaki Family Heir
Yakuza Heir
Male
Good

Increase Wocky's testimony by two if the opposing personality is Apollo Justice. Increase his Testimony by one for every weapon played. If his credibility is lowered, Alita Tiala can take the loss instead.

Alita Tiala
Wocky's Fiancee
Ex-Nurse
Female
Evil
Testimony: 3

Increase her credibility by two if Wocky is also in play. If her credibility is lowered, Wocky Kitaki can take the loss instead.

Lamiroir
Siren of the Ballad
Borginian Singer
Female
Good

Increase her Testimony by 3 is Apollo Justice is your main personality. Increase her Credibility by one is Machi is also in play. Nullify the effect of a single male witness. One time only.

Machi Tobaye
Pixie of the Arppegio
Borginian Pianist
Male
Good
Testimony: ?
Credibility: ?

Machi can only be played if Lamiroir is in play, Machi would take the number of Testimony and Credibility Lamiroir has. Nullify the effect of a single female witness. One use only.

Lamiroir and Machi
Borginian Duo
Borginian Singer and Pianist
Female, Male
Good
Testimony: 10
Credibility: 9
Cost: -

Take Lamiroir and Machi's cards in the discard pile to call this witness. If this witness is sent to the discard pile, take Lamiroir and Machi's cards from the discard pile and shuffle them into your deck.

Daryan Crescend
Rockstar
Detective/ Musician
Male
Evil
Credibility: 4

Increase the Testimony of all your female witnesses by one. If your opponent plays Borginian witnesses, draw two cards from your deck and place a card from your discard pile into your deck.

Vera Misham
Secluded Forger
Artist
Female
Good
Credibility: 2

Increase her credibility by two if your main personality is Apollo Justice or Kristoph Gavin. Decrease her testimony by two if the opposing main personality is Kristoph or Klavier Gavin. Your next card activated would be free of its cost.

Spark Brushel
Freelance Journalist
Notary
Male
Good
Testimony: 4

Decrease the Credibility of a certain witness by three. Add one to his credibility for every Magician testifying.

Zak Gramarye
Famous Magician
Magician
Male
Good
Credibility: 3

Increase his Credibility by one for every Magician testifying. When Zak's credibility reaches zero, shuffle him back into the deck and your opponent cannot flip a case. One time only.

Valant Gramarye
Zak's Partner
Magician
Male
Good

Increase his Testimony by one for every Magician testifying. Increase the Testimony of every other witness by two and Magicians by three. One use only.

Evidence:

Spoiler:
Snackoos
Increase the Testimony of any witness by two, Ema Skye by four.

Wocky's Knife:
Decrease the Testimony of one of the opposing witnesses by 3 if they counter-testify against your witness.

Kitaki Pistol:
Control one of your opponent's witnesses for a single turn.

Burnt Guitar:
Increase the Credibility of all Musicians (singers, pianists) by two.

Guitar's Serenade Lyrics:
Reuse one of your witnesses' special abilities.

Borginian Bugle:
Cost: 1
Call a Borginian witness to court free of charge.

Ariadoney Nail Polish:
Cost: 1
Increase Vera Misham's Testimony and Credibility by two, double if your main character is Kristoph Gavin.

Paintings:
Search your deck for a two pieces of evidence and add them to your hand.

Borginian Cocoon
Remove a Borginian witness from either side and shuffle them back into your deck.

Blue Card Deck:
Turn all your male witnesses face-down and mix them around. Flip only when another witness testifies against the male witness.

Red Card Deck:
Turn all your female witnesses face-down and mix them around. Flip only when another witness testifies against the female witness.
Grape Juice
Increase the Testimony of a single witness by two, Phoenix Wright- Poker Champion by four.

Medical Charts:
Remove a witness from your side and place the card in your hand.

Magic Panties:
Search your deck for two pieces of evidence and play them free of charge.

Transferral of Rights
Choose one of your witnesses who gained boosts from any effect and transfer the boosts to another witness.
Gramarye Pistol:
Activate only when you have a Magician in court. Flip all your witnesses and the opponents witnesses. Both of you will choose one witness to be revealed and compare their Testimony. If your witness’ Testimony is Higher, choose a face-down witness your opponent controls and send it to the discard pile. If your opponent’s witness’ Testimony is higher, he or she can choose one of your witnesses to be sent to the discard pile.[spoiler]

Events:

[spoiler=]Perceive:
Can only be used if your main personality is Apollo Justice. Reduce all your opponent's witnesses Testimony and Credibility by half instantly.

Poisoned:
When a witness has his or her Credibility lowered to zero, your witness and the witness that testified last against him or her will both be shuffled back into your deck.

Darkness:
This card can be activated when an opposing witness testifies against one of your witnesses. Flip all your witnesses face-down and shuffle them around. Flip the witness up only when an opposing witness testifies against them.

Jurists’ Judgement
When your opponent tries to flip a case, you can play this card. Flip all your witnesses face-down and choose one to reveal. Compare both of their testimonies. If your witness’ Testimony is higher, your opponent would not be able to flip his or her case and must discard the witness he or she chose. If your opponent’s witness has a higher Testimony, he or she would be able to flip a case and you have to discard the witness you chose.
Discreet Information
Search your deck for a witness and play him or her free of charge.

Inheritor of Rights
Activate only when you have a Magician in Court. Transfer the Magician’s Testimony and Credibility to another witness while you discard the Magician.
Winning Hand
You and your opponent search your decks for a witness and compare their Credibility. If your witness has a higher Credibility, your opponent must remove all their witnesses in Court from play. If your opponent’s witness has higher Credibility, you must remove all your witnesses from play.
Unsolved Case:
Activate only when Zak or Valant Gramarye is in Court. Shuffle Zak or Valant’s card and your discard pile back into your deck. Discard this card after use.
Cheat!
You and your opponent will search each others’ hands and discard all pieces of evidence in your respective discard piles.

Cases:
Spoiler:
Turnabout Trump:
When this card is flipped, your opponent must discard two witnesses. Four is the opposing personality is Kristoph Gavin. You can shuffle two cards from your discard pile if your main personality is Apollo Justice.
Turnabout Corner:
When this card is flipped, your opponent must discard all evil witnesses. If your opponent does not have any, you may take control of one of his witnesses and draw three cards.
Turnabout Serenade:
Increase the Credibility of all Musicians by two. If your main personality is Klavier Gavin, all witnesses get the boost.
Turnabout Succession:
If your main personality is Apollo Justice, you may prevent your opponent from flipping a case when one witness has his or her Credibility reduced to zero, if not, shuffle your hand and discard pile back into your hand and draw five cards.

Spirits:

Spoiler:
Dahlia Hawthorne:
The medium channelling this spirit will sacrifice half of her Credibility in order to channel this spirit. Decrease all your opponent’s witnesses’ Testimony by half.
Magnifi Gramarye:
All witnesses summoned to Court with the job Magician can be summoned free of charge.
Drew Misham:
Your opponent must search his or her deck and give two pieces of evidence to you.
Shadi Smith:
Increase the Testimony of all Magicians and Phoenix Wright- Poker Champion by half.

Supporter of PhoenixXIris, MiaxDiego and ApolloxVera

The Chibi White Mage :D

Double Post >_<
Supporter of PhoenixXIris, MiaxDiego and ApolloxVera

I got an idea for something like the Final Objection.

Names for the card:
Gumshoe's Evidence (Or something like that)
Last minute Objection
Last minute channeling

Gumshoe's Evidence:
*Only playable when your witness loses all it's credibility*
You can only play this card if you have Detective Gumshoe in your deck or discard pile.
Draw a card from your deck until you obtain a piece of evidence, ignore the requirements of the piece of evidence (e.g play a detective, must have 2 detectives etc.) and the effect is immediately activated.

Last minute Objection:
*Only playable when you are about to lose the game*
Draw 5 cards, if none of them are witnesses, this card has no effect. If you draw multiple witnesses, discard your non-witness cards and add your witness(s) to your hand. Choose one of your witnesses and play it.

Last Minute Channeling:
*Only playable if your witness loses all it's credibility & If you have a spirit medium in play*
Draw card(s) from your deck until you obtain a spirit and return all non-spirit cards you have drawn and shuffle your deck. This spirit must is immediately played. All of your opponent's witnesses lose 1 testimony. Choose a witness from the discard pile at random and play it.

How would anyone else be able to play though? Is it going to be made online or something?
Zvarri!
Official member of the glimmerous Ema Skye fan club.

gumshoe1994 wrote:
How would anyone else be able to play though? Is it going to be made online or something?

The plan was to use a program called MWS to play it online. This has since been abandoned as I have abandoned the game entirely. I'll never be able to make it as good as I'd like or test it as much as I'd like. If I were to release it as it is right now, it'd be a jumbled mess and I just wouldn't be happy with it.

Dark observer

I was readding this thread, and thought to myself how to improve on the design.
I came upon a revelation.
Instead of playing like a Magic the gathering clone, how about changing the formula entirely. Focusing more on the characters than the play system.

As such I would like to propose to the court, the following:

Act one: Establishing the case.
Each player chooses their attorney, and three witnesses.

Act two: Investigating the crime/Building the case.
Each player plays evidence, location, and ability cards until their deck is empty. This is reminiscent of the finding evidence poration of the game.

Act three: The trial.
In this portion of the game both sides take it in turn to cross-examine the opposing witnesses, removing one piece of evidence until the witness has no more evidence to support their claims. This part of the game focuses on the attorney and witness' unique powers.

For example, Phoenix Wright may take two pieces of evidence whenever he examines a witness, this is because he often dog piles an opponent when he find a contradiction, his flaw is that he often has a weaker case so he has less cards in his deck.

Another interesting attorney is Edgeworth, who can move a piece of evidence from one witness to another once a turn, this makes removing a witness from him all the harder.

Now let's look at another attorney, von Karma, who has the ability to flip a coin when ever one of his witnesses is 'attacked' (for lack of a better word), on a success, the attack fails and he chooses an opposing witness to lose evidence, the downside to this is he forfeits his next turn.

The three examples above perfectly resemble their in game counter parts and make the game much more interesting.

Now let's look at possible witness abilities;

First, I would like to call Mr Harry Butz to the stand.
The least reliable witness, he however is qouted for making or breaking a case, as a result his effect is as follows.
While Harry Butz is a witness, opposing witness' lose double their evidence, however when Harry is examined he himself losses double evidence. If Harry Butz is ever revolved from court, you lose.

Consequently, more reliable witnesses can affect the game in different ways as well;

Cody Hackin for example can force an opponent to discard half of the evidence from a witness when he himself is removed from court.
Redd White may force a fellow witness to lose evidence instead of himself.
Maya Fey can channel an ability from a witness not in court.
April May can return three lost evidence when she is removed from court.
(Yes these are all from early in the first game, I've only just started)

Each witness is important, as a result losing two of your three witnesses costs you the case. The reason behind this is so that a player can't Super-size a single witness testemony with every piece of evidence.

Finally ability cards, these include;

False evidence; remove one piece of evidence from an opposing witness when the attached card is examined.
Lead into a trap; Attach a new piece of evidence to a supporting witness when the attached card is examined.
Objection; Negate the effect of an ability card.

These are my thoughts on the idea.
(Yes I created an account just to reply to this and no I did not check the date of the last post, this is a good idea)

King of Kaktus

Hi :) just discover your card game and read all the comments, and I think you should continue your project >:( but it has been 6years since you last posted ... so I think it's a bit to late ^^'
So, just to know : does anybody continue this project? I'm really into board and card games (I'm president of the board and cards games in my school ), so I would like to help to make this project viable if anybody is still working on it :D
But if I'm alone and no-one else still believe in this project, I will finish this by myself ( and by slightly changing the rules and some cards which don't please me ) except if Pickens says me I'm not allowed to use his work :p
Sorry if I have a bad english I'm french, by the way ^^'

PS: Pickens, is it possible to give me your templates? It'll be easier to rework the cards and create new ones with it <3

lunowik wrote:
Hi :) just discover your card game and read all the comments, and I think you should continue your project >:( but it has been 6years since you last posted ... so I think it's a bit to late ^^'
So, just to know : does anybody continue this project? I'm really into board and card games (I'm president of the board and cards games in my school ), so I would like to help to make this project viable if anybody is still working on it :D
But if I'm alone and no-one else still believe in this project, I will finish this by myself ( and by slightly changing the rules and some cards which don't please me ) except if Pickens says me I'm not allowed to use his work :p
Sorry if I have a bad english I'm french, by the way ^^'

PS: Pickens, is it possible to give me your templates? It'll be easier to rework the cards and create new ones with it <3

If i get the card desing, i can do a digital game
Page 6 of 6 [ 208 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence