Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 5 of 5[ 177 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Re: Dance With Me & Sleepy (UPDATE 07/15/09) Klavier/EmaTopic%20Title

Sluffing Law Student

:maya-shock: What an ending to a beautiful fic. I agree with The Objector, you really should be in the hall of fame for this ^_^ Hope to see more stories from you in the future! :jazzedgy:

purplepjs

AWWWWWWWWW :edgy:

That was just lovely!!!! What an ending. I loved the inclusion of Maya and Pearl :maya:

Aaaand Phoenix is so super awesome.

~Vervollkommnung~

I cried. I actually cried. That was SO beautiful!

I really loved this fic. It was absolutely amazing!

I'm kinda sad it's over, though. :acro:

Great job! I hope to see more from you soon.
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:

High Functioning Sociopath

Okay first off, this completely cracks me up:
The Objector wrote:
I come back to reading fanfics for the first time in a while, and this story is OVER!??

Ah, well. It couldn`t last forever. But still,

PHOENIX KICKed ASS!! ANd he`s NOT GAY!!! WHOOOOOO!!!

You should be in the fanfiction hall of fame! If there is one!

And hes not gay! LOL
Fanfiction hall of fame? YOu are too kind, thank you!! And welcome back, I'm glad you took the time to finish reading my fic!! Thank you!!

C.Gholy wrote:
I really liked the scene where Klavier refused to leave, even when Ema wanted him to leave. Isn't Kaiver a gent? Corvin was an interesting character. Thanks for the lovely reads. :godot:

Yes, I beleive that deep down the Gavins are the perfect gentlemen and combined they could be the perfect man! Minus the whole psycho "I killed a man because I could." thing! Thank you for following my fanfiction through to the end. Your support and kind words are greatly appreciated!

Shawni wrote:
:maya-shock: What an ending to a beautiful fic. I agree with The Objector, you really should be in the hall of fame for this ^_^ Hope to see more stories from you in the future! :jazzedgy:

I'm glad you didn't find it too cheesy! I was worried about the level of cheesiness as I was writing the epilogue! More stories?? Yes, absolutley! Will they be Klema fics? Who knows, if i get the inspiration, then yes...I am currently working on another fiction involving Maya, Apollo Pearls, Cody, Phoenix and Miles...watch for it! Thank you for following this fanfiction in the meantime!

kitsune13 wrote:
AWWWWWWWWW :edgy:

That was just lovely!!!! What an ending. I loved the inclusion of Maya and Pearl :maya:

Aaaand Phoenix is so super awesome.

:hoboleft: :blondie: Oh yes...a gun toting HoboFee would be a kickass fanart!! Thank you for following my fanfiction to the end! Your support was unwavering and kept me going!

GDM wrote:
I cried. I actually cried. That was SO beautiful!

I really loved this fic. It was absolutely amazing!

I'm kinda sad it's over, though. :acro:

Great job! I hope to see more from you soon.

:pealshock: :pearly: awww I hope you didn't cry too hard! Thank you, thank you so much for following this fanfiction to the end! It's funny because I would wait for your comment before I either started on the next part or posted the next part! Your support and kind words have been unwavering throughout and I am greatful for them!
Okay now im gonna cry... :larry:
"In a world of locked doors, the man with the key is King, and honey, you should see me in a crown!" ~Moriarty~
All my fan-fiction in one complete package!

~Vervollkommnung~

Pearls1975 wrote:

:pealshock: :pearly: awww I hope you didn't cry too hard! Thank you, thank you so much for following this fanfiction to the end! It's funny because I would wait for your comment before I either started on the next part or posted the next part! Your support and kind words have been unwavering throughout and I am greatful for them!
Okay now im gonna cry... :larry:

....me too....*holds back tears*...

D'awww. I'm so flattered. :bellboy: You deserved every word of praise you received. :will:
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:
Re: Dance With Me & Sleepy (Complete as of 07/15/09)Klavier/EmaTopic%20Title

I am Kasu, hear me roar

Location: The only city where you can be a loud rabid fangirl and still be one of the masses - NYC!

I just read the ENTIRE thing in an hour and a half, and was flipping out! :adrian: This is so good! OMG! Corvin seems so tortured, and Klavier seems much more human! Hobohodo with a gun for the win! And the ending is SO SWEET! :acro:
Even if a certain homophobe kinda ticked me off sometimes... :chinami:
Signature by Vickinator.
sprites | help wanted | fancases
YouTube | Squiby

Mew~ :3

Location: I'll give you a clue: Somewhere in the universe, on a planet starting with E

Awwww......what a happy ending!
New sig coming soon!~
Happily married to Blade Satoshi X and mum to Neon Lemmy Koopa and PandaPrinzessin~ Avvie by me~ :3

Fancy a cuppa?

my favourite-est fanfic... OVER!? :larry:
NOOOOO!

sooooooo sweet at the end. loved the edgey/lana.

sad it's over. it's like a part of cr has just gone "poof" and dissappered forever. (just seen Harry Potter 6. I miss Harry Potter books. Do TWO of my fave things have to end...?)
^Click for link!

man...
it's... over... :(
'but it's still really nice klavier and ema got married :)
but should'nt they kiss or something... still a very, romantic ending :)
and this was one of the greatest fan fics i've ever read =D

:acro:

still... poor corvin... :sadshoe:

:maya: i'm reaally happy everytime you answer on my replies :edgy:

and thank you for such a wonderful fanfic! :larry:

~Jenny~ wrote:
:maya: i'm reaally happy everytime you answer on my replies :edgy:

and thank you for such a wonderful fanfic! :larry:

~Jenny~ wrote:
man...
it's... over... :(
'but it's still really nice klavier and ema got married :)
but should'nt they kiss or something... still a very, romantic ending :)
and this was one of the greatest fan fics i've ever read =D

:acro:

still... poor corvin... :sadshoe:

You are welcome! And thank you for your very, very kind words! I feel that it's only polite that if someone has taken the time to read and comment on a story that I should thank them, or at least acknowledge them! :pearly: :pearl-blush: Again, thank you for reading, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

edgeygavin wrote:
my favourite-est fanfic... OVER!? :larry:
NOOOOO!

sooooooo sweet at the end. loved the edgey/lana.

sad it's over. it's like a part of cr has just gone "poof" and dissappered forever. (just seen Harry Potter 6. I miss Harry Potter books. Do TWO of my fave things have to end...?)

:larry: aaawwww now you're gonna make me cry! Thank you for your very kind words and for reading and enjoying my 'little' fanfic! I have another epic fanfic in the works, it's not Klema, but its just as cute of a couple!

IlovephoenixwrightXD wrote:
Awwww......what a happy ending!

:pearl-blush: :pearl: Tee hee!! Thank you, and thank you for reading and following my 'little' fanfic!

cherryblossomkunai wrote:
I just read the ENTIRE thing in an hour and a half, and was flipping out! :adrian: This is so good! OMG! Corvin seems so tortured, and Klavier seems much more human! Hobohodo with a gun for the win! And the ending is SO SWEET! :acro:
Even if a certain homophobe kinda ticked me off sometimes... :chinami:

:pealshock: :pearl-blush: :pearly: Oh my! An hour and a half! Thank you for reading and enjoying it! Corvin was completely trotured, and he completely buckled at the end!
"In a world of locked doors, the man with the key is King, and honey, you should see me in a crown!" ~Moriarty~

♥Klavier and Ema fan forever ♥

............ :larry: it was beautiful and i'll miss going through every page to look for a new chapter and i'll miss listening to music while reading this :larry: *puts a gold ribbon on the story*
Million thanks for making this epic siggy, Vickinator! and another million thanks to Nadini for making that awesome avatar

Couples I support? well...
♥Klavier and Ema♥
Re: Dance With Me & Sleepy & Glitter (!)Topic%20Title

Thanks to the polt bunnies gnawing at my brainz, I have new Klema for everyone. I'm sure most of my fans are prolly gone, but I thought I'd post here anyway, because you guys were so nice the first time around!!

It's entitled Glitter in the Air, and it's kind of a twist on the case 'Turnabout Serenade'.

Hope you enjoy!

:pearl:

Where's Pikachu? ...I mean Wally!

So i read your new Klema (Glitter In The Air) And I'd just like to say . . .

Wow. It's truly an amazing fic. Everything about it was realistic, the way it tied so well in with Turnabout Serenade and the charecters actions. Everyone was incredibly well and realistically written and I really like your take on Daryan's family history. The stuff about Deanna was so sad I nearly cried and I felt such sympathy for Daryan but also for Ema since I'm guessing the Daryan/Ema pairing is not going to end well in this story once she finds out what he did. Generaly i feel for all of the charecters as they've all undergone a certain ammount of truama so far.

At first, I was really rooting for Ema and Klavier beause, well Daryan was acting like a horrible jerk. But as i continued and his character developed more it's clear he genuinely loves Ema and feels guilty what what he's done. After finishing it (so far), I like both pairings now and I'm also fond of the Klavier/Daryan one too and i hate that thei'r strong friendship could get ruined by all of this. Fingers crossed for at least a slightly happy ending (Except for Derrick because I hate him xD), but I'll understand if this ends badly for all of them.

I'm seriously hooked on this story and can't WAIT for the next installment. Excellent job, I can't remember the last time I read a multiple chaptered fanfic without stopping. Its truly gripping so far.

:phoenix:
Please click my signiture to read Mia Fey - The Story
A second chance - Gumshoe centric oneshot
Finding Mr.Wright - Phoenix/Maya
. x

Thank you Misslex for your very kind words! You made my day!

The next installment is up and ready for your reading enjoyment!!

Swaying Like A Flame

Muahahahaha! I have found you, just like I said I would :redd: splendiferous work on your fics, ma'am and keep writing absomazingly!!

Did I do White justice?

Oh and... you rock! my socks! :pearl-blush:
The scent of coffee is unmistakable... even the inexperienced can recognise it - (Written by me for my fanfic, TSI)

Ha ha!!! No! You rock my socks!! :pearl-blush:

Thanks for the kind words! I'll use this sprite cuz he's most appropriate for this new story!! :haha:

I think there have a couple new updates since I've been here last, so anyone following can go and read and be merry!

(Lawd ima dork)

:pearl:
Page 5 of 5 [ 177 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony