Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 2 of 3[ 102 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Re: Rising Storm (Phoenix/Maya) CHAPTER 7!Topic%20Title

edgeygavin wrote:
:maya: what a *can't find a good enough word to describe it* story! it's kinda complex writing, but it's great!

Thanks a lot :)

No, I haven't abandoned my fic. Been busy. And I feel sick :/

purplepjs

icer wrote:
No, I haven't abandoned my fic. Been busy. And I feel sick :/

That bites. I hope you feel better soon!!

Mr. Step-ladder

I second kitsune here. Get well soon!
Always strive to improve, not compare to others! - Arkillian
Purple Angel wins infinity cookies for this signiture! Who may come back soon!

Thanks guys. Well, since I've wasted much of the last something days sleeping, I do feel better, so I'll try and write up the next chapter tonight.
Re: Rising Storm (Phoenix/Maya) CHAPTER 8!Topic%20Title

Chapter 8 posted. Tell me what you think. Got to admit I'm pleased we're getting past the constraints of 'canon' after this =)

Oh, I decided that my other fanfic, Accident, occurs after this chapter and before the next. It's in the same continuity, but I'm not cheap enough to repeat it :)
Re: Rising Storm (Phoenix/Maya) CHAPTER 8!Topic%20Title

「これが、モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」

Icey-chan, I wanna marry you, sex you up, then kill you all over.

Jesus Christ. All I can say regarding this chapter is two words: HOLY. SHIT.
If videogames make murderers, then guns kill people and spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.
MyAnimeList | My PW/AA Stuff and Translations | My fic thread
Re: Rising Storm (Phoenix/Maya) CHAPTER 9!Topic%20Title

Chapter 9. Heh.
Spoiler: Chapter 9 notes
-Pretend Maya's trip to Borgonia in some way aided Phoenix in finding Thalassa Gramarye. I didn't want to have to play 4-3 again to ensure plot consistency with canon, so exactly 'how' is vague...

Maya: "I expected money, and they pay me in these *useless cocoons*!" =)

If Edgeworth is indeed still 'overseas' at this timepoint, she probably took a side trip to see him too.

This chapter is set after case 4-3 but before 4-4.

Also still curious on peoples’ thoughts on chapter 8 and GS4 Phoenix Interpretation of the Day. [And come on, he is betting his life on the outcome of 4-1.]
LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]

「これが、モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

Finally. =D
If videogames make murderers, then guns kill people and spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

purplepjs

That was just so deliciously awkward!!! I love it!

icer wrote:
“Trucy’s always demanding I find her a ‘mother’. I guess she just doesn’t realise no woman would ever find me attractive,”

Someone really needs to buy Phoenix a mirror. :hobohodo: *drool*

Mr. Step-ladder

Nothing else to describe it by, deliciously awkward. In most fics, it's hard to read because of how awkward the situation is, but this, this just flush-fits. Now Phoenix just needs to shave and take a shower. :phoenix:
Always strive to improve, not compare to others! - Arkillian
Purple Angel wins infinity cookies for this signiture! Who may come back soon!
Re: Rising Storm (Phoenix/Maya) CHAPTER 10!Topic%20Title

Chapter 10!

Spoiler: Exciting spoilers
This was going to be the last chapter, but the fic was better received than I thought it would be [thanks for all the comments and reviews and stuff..] and the time between chapter 10 and the epilogue could use a lot more exploration. Sooo I'll write another chapter or 2 pending demand. [People always seem to keep expecting some 2nd chapter to my fic 'View to a Trip' and this is the perfect situation for its sequel, even though I set that one 2 years after the disbarring, but we can, um, mentally adjust?]
Also you get to see my concept art. Insert ultra-cheesy quote, yay! I can't draw *sigh*, or colour, but I did make it while I was thinking of the fic. After all that, that scene didn't really get in the fic, but, er...

「これが、モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...

*faints*

^Oh thanks, I assume that means you liked it.

What does everyone think of the 'ending'? And should I write more?

「これが、モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」

YES MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR

*faints again*

purplepjs

Ohh, that was so sweet! I loved it! Ihad no idea it was finishing so soon.

Yes, please write more.

kitsune13 wrote:
I had no idea it was finishing so soon.

Yes, please write more.

Yeah, it did end a bit prematurely :( Let me explain. I've never written a long story before, ever, that was more than double my previous record. Since I've had trouble thinking of proper endings to a lot of my much shorter stories, I didn't want to run into that situation here, just tapering off into , well, nothing much. So I figured out a reasonable ending point ages ago to rule out that possibility. But perhaps the middle of the story developed better than I anticipated, but we got up to that timepoint in the story.

So I'll write some more chapters, though I don't really have a plot, so they'll be a bit different. Cause I've got to admit, the thought that my story is over is kind of a let-down. Nooooo...

Anyway, thinking of writing the sequel to View to a Trip, but there's the little problem that it's set at the wrong place in the timeline and the sequel would be set after Chapter 10. I could make an edited version [ret-con!] but that seems kind of cheap. Should I just call it the 'spiritual successor' to it? What do you think?

「これが、モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」

Retconning is fine. Look what Capcom did with Street Fighter. Damn series is the king of retconning. But does anybody complain? NO! So go right ahead, you have my sponsorship. =D

If anyone complains, just send them my way. I'll make sure to get them to see things my way~

...No, I haven't forgotten my fanfic. I realised just yesterday how bored I've been since I stopped writing it. Spare time taken up with boring stuff
Spoiler: OT my 'excuses'
-wasted time on intermittent internet connection. I think the router is malfunctioning. Ethernet won't work, but wireless still does, so wireless adapter solved that problem, albeit temporarily [well, it was cheaper than a new router]
-so I finally got that long overdue new computer but it's such a long and tedious task to re-setup and transfer everything I had on/installed on the old computer. Especially since CD drive refused to be recognised by new computer, had to install Windows and everything else by USB. I finally opened it up today to take a look and guess what, it was inexplicably not plugged into motherboard. Let's hope the rest of it was assembled better... :whip:

I've written half the next chapter before, [not necessarily the chronological first half, it's in pieces]
but I kind of have to figure out plot direction, you know? Any requests or suggestions are always welcome :)

Right, I've always hated chapter 1 of this, and I keep meaning to rewrite it. Any ideas, my wonderful viewers?

:)

I enjoyed this, the characterization was beautiful. This was brilliant. =)

^ Thanks for the comments.
Gatewater. Mar 26, 2017 [Maya + Phoenix]Topic%20Title

Gatewater. Mar 26, 2017 [Maya + Phoenix]

Characters: Maya, Phoenix, Pearl
Rating: Fairly G-rated
Pairing?: Friendshippy. Some one-sided Maya/Phoenix.
Setting: After 2-4. There's even an actual date, amazingly enough. Was supposed to be friendship fluff for Maya and Phoenix after 2-4. I'm hopeless with titles.
Spoilers: PW2 only
Link on Fanfiction.net (yeah, yeah, I'm posting it here too...)
Spoiler: THE FIC
Mar 26, 2017
Sometimes I really don’t know what to feel about Nick. After he rushed out to stop me leaving again at the train station, I really did get kind of a crush on him. I admitted this to Pearly – she was only a kid, right, what could it hurt? She never even left Kurain. Aunt Morgan was so protective, she’d probably never even let her meet Nick.

I never told Pearly that Nick felt the same way, but I guess I never properly explained he didn’t either (a girl can dream, right?) I certainly didn’t get that she thought we were officially a couple. Until it was too late.

I know what he feels though, he just sees me like a sister, or a cousin, or something. Mostly I’m sure he likes having me around to look after him, and get evidence and stuff, but I worry I’m also an annoyance, getting framed for murder and kidnapped all the time. A lot of the time, I tell myself the same, he’s just like a little brother to me, and since I’ve never had a real brother, how do I know everything I felt was not what you feel for your brother?

I think Nick was okay with saving me the other day. I was sure grateful to him, but it was embarrassing to tell him how grateful. How am I supposed to admit he’s basically all I thought of the entire time without sounding stupid? But I’m assuming it’s back to business as usual with our friendship, which is why I’m jamming my finger on his doorbell this Sunday after that Engarde fiasco.

I punch it a few more times, but I can’t hear a bell. The entire apartment complex he lives in is decrepit, so maybe it’s out of batteries? I start ramming my fists against the door. “NIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!” The lazy guy is probably still asleep.

After a lot more times bashing the door, I’m ready to give up. Maybe he went out early or something. But I thought he agreed

Then without warning the door lurches open and I get a sudden eyeful of some pretty hot abs and a lot more skin than I expected. I’m forced to freeze momentarily and wonder vaguely what this great body is doing in Nick’s apartment. Then my brain catches up. It is Nick. I must have dragged him out of bed, because he’s standing there in only his boxers, like he isn’t usually when I see him. It’s one of those weird times when I forget he’s my little brother.

I manage to move my gaze up, way up, to his face.

“It’s only 7am!!! Why are you HERE?!?” he yells. He’s pretending to be mad, but his eyes are kind.

“You’ve forgotten?” I yell back. “You agreed! I’d come every Sunday morning so we can watch Nickel Samurai together!”

Nick’s eyes bug. “You still want to watch Nickel Samurai – after that?”

“Of course! The Nickel Samurai is the Nickel Samurai – not Matt Engarde!”

Poor Nick winces at the name.

“You’ll love it!” I encourage. “The motto is: For Great Justice!”

Nick’s face relents. “Okay,” he agrees. “I’ll just go get dressed.” He stumbles off toward his room.

I follow him into his apartment. Nick’s place is a dump. There’s piles of dust in corners where he thinks no-one will look. Half the furniture is unmatched and probably came off a roadside garbage collection. There’s old law magazines and screwed up newspaper lying around. Disturbingly enough, the ‘Comics’ sections seem well-read, but the ‘Legal’ and ‘Business’ supplements are pristine and almost untouched.

I collect all the non-Law newspaper pieces and throw them in the recycling. Some people just aren’t very good at looking after themselves. I consider starting on the dust, but if Nick’s left to his own devices, we’ll probably starve too.

I trail to the kitchen and fling open the fridge, but it’s really disappointing – a dead lettuce, milk past the expiry date, and about four bags of carrots. Did he really expect to eat nothing but carrots? Doesn’t Nick know food is important?

The cupboards are just as empty, nothing but a few instant noodles and store-brand potato crisps which taste like salt.

I climb up the flight of shelves to investigate the top one, but there’s just dusty tins of cheap, boring foods, like corn cuts, and tomato pieces, and, what’s this? A 10m package of Budget Dried Kelp [Full of vitamins!] I gag to myself. It’s worse than Kurain.

Nick finally emerges, in his regular weekend clothes.

“Nick, there’s nothing in here but carrots!” I scold.

“Oh, carrots were on sale this week,” counters Nick. “They’re not bad with a little soy sauce…” He gives up as I grimace in disgust.

We end up resorting to the cheap instant coffee for breakfast. It’s like silt, but it perks Nick up, and I’m confident I can convince him to take us out for burgers after. I make a mental note to ‘borrow’ some better coffee sachets for Nick next time we pass by the up-market café, and drag him over to the TV. It’s almost 8am!

I think Nick must secretly like me coming over, because he seemed to make a big effort to look interested in the TV show. He visibly winced every time I screamed the Nickel Samurai motto, but I’m sure I’ll succeed in giving him proper tastes in entertainment eventually.

The credits were almost rolling, when my phone rang.

“Pearly?”

“Has Mr. Nick proposed to you yet?” she breathed excitedly.

“PEARLY!!!!” I hiss. Nick is chewing idly on a salt-flavoured crisp, staring at the cobwebs on the ceiling. I’m sure proposal is the last thing on his mind.

“Don’t worry, Mystic Maya, I have everything arranged! I have booked a room for you two tonight at the Gatewater Imperial!”

“Pearly, no, we’re not yet..” Nick snaps his attention back in my direction. Uh oh. “I’m just going to the bathroom,” I lie to him.

I ring Gatewater Imperial to try and clear this up, and they tell me that yes, there’s a reservation tonight for ‘Phoenix Fey and Maya Fey’. We can still cancel, but only with a huge cancellation fee. None of my charming offers manage to reduce the fee, but I do convince them they ‘made an error’ when they were recording Nick’s surname. Good thing too, I really wouldn’t want to have to explain that one.

I’ll have to tell Nick though. I won’t mention the ‘engagement’ misunderstanding. I put on my biggest grin to hide my trepidation.

“Pearly thought she’d give us a lovely surprise, by treating us to a stay in a luxury hotel,” I begin.

“What.” Nick suddenly shifts to one of those faces he’s making in court. The one where you know he’s trying to come up with a reason to shout ‘Objection!'

“She booked tonight for us at the Gatewater Imperial.”

“Ring and cancel,” he mutters immediately.

“I already tried. The cancellation fee is the same price as the price to stay the night. Rip off, huh…”

“And Pearls isn’t paying for this, is she?” questions Nick, his colour paling.

“I doubt it, no,” I confirm.

Poor Nick seems very worried. He’s tearing those geeky spikes out of his head. (I try and tell myself it’s not cute.)

“Come on, Nick, it’ll be fun! We can just, um,” I fail to think of a scheme to raise more money.

I know Nick’ll get over it. He can never stay mad around me for long.

The bellboy (far younger than the creepy guy who gave me the phone) leads us into something labelled a ‘Honeymoon Suite.’ I hope Nick doesn’t notice through his shock over the bill.

There’s exactly one double bed. Nick’s eyes kind of bug out in horror. He kind of gets all awkward, and makes some cutting remark over the quality of the artwork on the wall.

“Oh, you’re no fun. If we’re paying for it we should enjoy ourselves,” I suggest. “I think the room is nice.”

Nick’s face relaxes in agreement. He roams, obviously searching for something to complement in the décor, and pokes the vase. “Well I guess it’s quite a nice… flower.” He doesn’t seem to know what it is.

“Don’t you know what a rose looks like, Nick?”

“Y..yeah, of course…”

I know better than to suggest we visit the in-hotel restaurant, and the prices on the room service are so immense, even I can agree the food can’t possibly be worth it. So we decide to watch one of the movies screened on the hotel’s TV channel. As luck would have it, Samurai Summer is being screened. I still haven’t forced Nick to watch it, so it’s a golden opportunity!

We sit on the bed. Neither of us seems game to get in it, or change out of our daytime clothes. But I’m soon drawn into the movie, even if it is the millionth time I’ve seen it, and over an hour passes as Nick seems to be following along to the screen and my comments. I again turn to speak to him during a pivotal scene.

But Nick seems to have dozed off; his head’s drooped, he’s snoring gently, I poke him and he drools slightly. Definitely the real deal and not just an act. It seems I still haven’t managed to make him acquire taste for the ‘Samurai Romance’ genre. Maybe he’s just not cultured enough.

I resist the temptation to cuddle up to oblivious Nick, and concentrate on the TV, but the movie draws to a close. As the credits boringly roll, I carefully arrange myself on my side of the bed, taking care not to touch Nick, who’s draped inelegantly over the entire other half.

I’ve had my eyes closed for a while, and keep drifting off, when an earthquake rocks the bed. Several pieces of Nick crush me, but it seems he’s just rolled over without waking up.

I’m slipping into a kind of dream, when I’m disturbed again. I crack open my eyes. Nick’s kind of twitching, and muttering in his sleep. “Ob.. Objection,” he slurs. I guess he dreams he’s in court?

I close my eyes again for a while, but there’s a disturbance vibration as if Nick is flailing. “No… no..” he mutters, as I open my eyes to observe. Some kind of nightmare?

“NOOOOOOO! MAYAAAAA!!!!” he suddenly screams. His eyes lurch open. Since I’m right next to him, they meet mine, and he grabs me and crushes me to him, so tight I can hardly breathe.

“Maya! You’re alive!” he chokes. It’s pretty much the most affectionate embrace I’ve ever had.

“I could never, ever have forgiven myself if something had happened to you!” There’s practically tears in his eyes. I’m quite overcome.

“It’s okay,” I manage as I hug him back. “I’m right here now.”

We cuddle together, close our eyes, and return to sleep. Neither of us have any more nightmares.

Spoiler: fic notes
You can only go so far with fics set during the game timeline/s, and I don't think I've tried any before beyond one crack-ish scenario. It is based off a canon scene where Maya's going to come over and watch Nickel Samurai with Phoenix, which is what finally gave me the inspiration to write the prompt BTW.
Maya:
+ Nick, you've got to cut that
+ "news only" habit out.
+
+ Maya:
+ Your new show is going to be
+ "The Nickel Samurai!"
+ Every Sunday morning at 8!
+
+ Maya:
+ Oh, I know! We can watch it
+ together starting next week!
+
+ Maya:
+ I'll come wake you up extra
+ early to make sure, OK?
+
+ Phoenix:
+ Ah, I'm fine... You know, you
+ really don't have to on my
+ account...

I hope the show didn't get cancelled after the murder :(

And everyone probably remembers Pearl making reservations 'just in case' though I made her a bit more deluded here.
Pearl:
Speaking of... I think this
hotel is a popular place for
honeymooners...

Pearl:
So I sort of... made
reservations for the two of
you... Just in case...

Comments etc, please.

Last edited by icer on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Re: Gatewater. Mar 26, 2017 [Maya + Phoenix]Topic%20Title

[Words]

That fic was very cute.

reposting my FF.net review:

"hey! I remember reading this on the kink meme and thinking how cute it was :)

ahh, I love the awesome awkwardness between the two XD and all of their lines were adorably in-character :3"

I really, really loved this. Thanks for filling that prompt. :)

This is my Path, my Dream, my Choice

It was really cute! Somehow I could imagine Nick saying 'Objection' in his sleep.

**Special Thanks to Dekuran for the Awesome Siggy and Nadindi for the Cool Avatar!**

JoshuaOrrizonte wrote:
I really, really loved this. Thanks for filling that prompt. :)

No problem. Make some more for this pairing, everyone...

Thanks for all the nice comments.

The Umbran Knight

Short, sweet, adorable. Nuff said.

{Also, don't be hard on Pearly, she only means the best of all of us, she's our mascot!}

Thanks to Blinq and Arkillian for the sig!

/人◕‿‿◕人\

Ah look, I read it again. Loved it, remember? :D
The In Character-ness is just brilliant and so sweet.
~Fanfiction~
"No. Men should die for lies. But the truth is too precious to die for."
-Terry Pratchett, Small Gods

Fanfiction lover.

Maya's adorable. The shy without being shy thing fits her so well, AND it's my favorite pairing. Keep up the good work.
Visit my Fanfiction Idea thread, and add your ideas!
present-testimony/fanfiction-ideas-area-t16696.html

....E.S.P is no aid in detecting sarcasm

that was awesome - really cute!
also maya and nick is my fvourite pairing with mia an diego comming close second.
Fan of paramore, ace attorney, drugs, and the will to live.

hubby is the awesome jaydrick0620!
my darling children are Miyako Chinatsu and slezac and apollajustice
sons in law , yaragorm and eliasbloodmoon
love you guys!

lame alert

That is so cute!!
I think you've done Maya's character v. well! :godot:
Image My fanfic fanart
Click the sig for my graphics :) requests taken.
Deviantart
sig nd avvi thanx 2 my boredom:)
Re: The Order of the PhoenixTopic%20Title

/人◕‿‿◕人\

Crap. Looks like I plagiarised you in my sleep - again! :beef: Trust me on this; When I finished Burning Flowers, I had not read this fic. And an excellent fic it is too. I laughed out loud at the Mason System reference xD The fight on the cliff is very exciting, no detail out of place in canon, working Kristoph's devil mark into the story was genius..
One minor complaint; You change tenses several times, from past to present to past again. It gets a bit confusing. Also, some incorrect verb/noun usage...but that's just me being a Grammar Nazi.
I enjoyed this fic a lot! ((Even though I feel pretty guilty about reading your thought waves and using several ideas that you had already used.))
~Fanfiction~
"No. Men should die for lies. But the truth is too precious to die for."
-Terry Pratchett, Small Gods
Re: The Order of the PhoenixTopic%20Title

Hikari wrote:
Crap. Looks like I plagiarised you in my sleep - again! :beef: Trust me on this; When I finished Burning Flowers, I had not read this fic. And an excellent fic it is too. I laughed out loud at the Mason System reference xD The fight on the cliff is very exciting, no detail out of place in canon, working Kristoph's devil mark into the story was genius..
One minor complaint; You change tenses several times, from past to present to past again. It gets a bit confusing. Also, some incorrect verb/noun usage...but that's just me being a Grammar Nazi.
I enjoyed this fic a lot! ((Even though I feel pretty guilty about reading your thought waves and using several ideas that you had already used.))

Well, I suppose a lot of the same common ideas naturally suggest themselves from the game - possession/'demons' and Dahlia being the logical candidate, the fact those weird butterflies aren't real butterflies but something supernatural etc. etc. I only found it reassuring you thought of some similar things.

And when I wrote at the top there I didn't sleep for 3 days, I meant it. I wrote the fic and didn't sleep more than a few hours in 3 days. And the way I think in my head when half asleep must change tense at random. I think things slip to the present tense in parts when I'm, er, 'watching' them in my head unfold and writing them as I do so. I was aware of the inconsistencies, but I was eager to try and complete the fic before the ideas left me, as you can see the end part of the fic is pretty sub-standard. (It noticeably degenerates right after Phoenix is thrown off the cliff, that's when I was forced to break from writing the fic.) I'm really not much of a writer.

And I wouldn't know grammar if I fell over it, really... I'll take your word for it. Thanks for reading and the review :)
Re: Icer's Fanfics: ON BROKEN WINGS - 2-4 Bad End AU [24 Mar 10]Topic%20Title

Read my new fanfic!

ON BROKEN WINGS - 2-4 'BAD END' AU [in progress] CHAPTER 1
Rating: teen?
Genre: crime, angst, friendshippy-ness
Pairing?: (if applicable) Phoenix-Maya friendshippy-ness, keeping in mind they have fallen out over 2-4.
Characters: Maya, Phoenix, Godot, Pearl, Iris, Dahlia, Franziska, Mia ... everyone...
Summary: After 2-4’s Bad End scenario. Morgan’s plot still stands, like a ticking time bomb. Will Phoenix’s destiny again collide with the Fey Clan? What’s to become of Misty and Iris, Maya and Pearl – and of course, Godot and Dahlia?

CHAPTER 1 POSTED

Gettin' Old!

Loving Broken Wings Icer.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Wow, Broken Wings is so good! I could really feel the despair from Maya. Also, Diego manipulating Maya, my god. I have to see how this progresses.

**Special Thanks to Dekuran for the Awesome Siggy and Nadindi for the Cool Avatar!**

(Sp)ace Detective

Pierre wrote:
Loving Broken Wings Icer.

Read my fic(s)!
Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
We have no dreams at all or interesting ones. We should learn to be awake the same way — not at all or in an interesting manner.
Re: Icer's Fanfics: ON BROKEN WINGS - 2-4 Bad End AU [27 Mar 10]Topic%20Title

Thanks so much for everyone's comments!

CHAPTER 2 is added!

Spoiler: chap 2 notes
Yeah, maybe a photocopier wouldn't do this, but Maya's spiritual powers accidentally cursed it or negatively interacted with the mundane physical plane or something.

Last edited by icer on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Icer's Fanfics: ON BROKEN WINGS - 2-4 Bad End AU [27 Mar 10]Topic%20Title

My god, that is awesome! That was like the most entertaining thing I've read in awhile. It was like reading a very entertaining diary.

Page 2 of 3 [ 102 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony