Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Phoenna Wright: Grace AttorneyTopic%20Title

If Nick exists in this world...

Title: Phoenna Wright: Grace Attorney - Turnabout of Genders
Author: Yoshizu (Translator: polkadot)(Thanks^^)
Rating: T
Genre: Humor, gender swap

Summary: After an accident Ack finds himself in a world where everyone has the opposite gender. In this situation he must do what a woman must do.

Turnabout of Genders: Prologue

April 5th - Wright & Co. Law Offices –10:00am

It was a typical Day in the Wright & Co. Law Offices. The next client wasn't ahead, Charley stood in the corner, looking bored, and Phoenix and Maya argued about trivias.
,,Aw, Nick…come on.” , Maya was bothering Phoenix since over two hours now.
,,For the last time: No – I will NOT sneak to Global Studios dressed as the Iron Samurai to get you an autograph.”
,,Nick, please…I…I…”, Maya’s voice died away and she started to sob.

Suddenly Pearl marched out of the kitchen with a frying pan in her hand – she looked over to her cousin. ,,Mr. Nick, what did you do to Mystic Maya?!”
,,N-noting…”, Phoenix became very nervous when Pearl’s arm with the pan slacked. ,,Pearls, don’t – everything you’ll do to me – please, don’t use the frying pan!” Phoenix backed off in the corner of his office. In Pearl’s eyes burned a deathly anger.
,,Maya, do something…”, but Maya was still sad about her lost chance of getting an autograph and sobbed quitely. The next moment Phoenix only heard a ,,Hiyaah!”, followed by a loud ,,THUD” before he fainted.

Dazed and with a terrible headache he opened his eyes and murmured: ,,Pearls,…that could have..killed me..” Everything around him was still very blurry when he heard a boy’s voice: ,,Ann, you okay? Pet, I hope you finally learned not to hit anybody with a frying pan.”
Slowly Phoenix’s head cleared up, but he still was kind of confused-- ,,Ann…Pet…who?”
,,Ann, that beat must have been very bad. Pet, get her a wet towel.”
,,Like you said, Mystic Maron.”
,,I don’t get anything, Maya.”, Phoenix rested his hands against his hands, so his head wouldn’t hurt that much. ,,Who’s Ann, who’s Pet and who’s Maron – and why do I have the feeling like being on the wrong track?
,,Maya-who? Ann, that bash really took you along. Don’t you remember your partner and yourself?” The owner of the voice seemed to be Phoenix’s partner, what confused him even more. Suddenly he could see something. He saw a teenager with long, black hair who – what was really upsetting – was wearing clothes from Kurain.
,,So your are M…” Phoenix lowered his head to think and saw a women’s body down his neck.
,,A…..WWWWWWHAAAAAAAAAT?!” Phoenix passed out again.
,,ANN! Ann, Ann, don’t….”

April 5th – Hotti Clinic – 03:00pm

,,The patient seems to awake.“ Phoenix heard murmuring in the background. ,,Ann”, the voice of the teenager sobbed, ,,I thought…you would…”
Phoenix showed him with a gesture everything was allright. The boy relaxed.
Phoenix wasn’t master about this situation yet.
,,A certain ‘Chai’ said he wants the famous Ms. Wright to be his attorney.”,
,,MISS Wright?!”, Phoenix shouted puzzled, with a women’s voice.
,,Foolish and pert as always, Phoenna Wright.” A man, who remembered him of a young Manfred von Karma, stood in the door, a whip in his hand.
,,V-von Ka-Karma?”
,,Don’t believe I’ll be gentle to you, Phoenna Wright. Even you prentend to be a foolish fool, in two days I’ll get my perfect win over you!”

Just like the person had arrived, it disappeared again.
,,Who or what was that – and why did it call me Phoenna?”, the puzzle seemed unsolvable to Phoenix – but then it clicked.
(---! I think I got it…or I hope I got it. It appears Pearly’s hit made everyone have this horrible nightmare – and change genders – and I have to play my role now… God, make this nightmare stop.)
,,Ann, that was a tasteless joke.”, the boy looked displeased at Phoenix - or Phoenna.
,,No, it’s alright, I just had to catch myself, M…Ma.. Maron.”
Re: Phoenna Wright: Grace AttorneyTopic%20Title

Soooooo not a Nazi!

Looks good so far. I wonder what :udgy: will look like as a girl...
:badger: = awesomeness

The Best Part of Waking Up

Nice fan-fic. My only problem - well, not a problem, exactly, more accurately, confusion - is at your bizarre punctuation. You appear to have substituted opening speech marks for commas. This completely detracted my attention from the fiction.

It'll be interesting to see how this turns out.

no not like that

Cheeseweasel wrote:
Nice fan-fic. My only problem - well, not a problem, exactly, more accurately, confusion - is at your bizarre punctuation. You appear to have substituted opening speech marks for commas. This completely detracted my attention from the fiction.

I...am totally sorry for this.

It's all my fault. ;__: I translated it and I set the speech marks the German way. ,,Like that."
It guess it has to be "Like that" or 'Like that' or >>Like that<< or even <<Like that>>.

Is Incognito.

polkadot wrote:
Cheeseweasel wrote:

I...am totally sorry for this.

It's all my fault. ;__: I translated it and I set the speech marks the German way. ,,Like that."
It guess it has to be "Like that" or 'Like that' or >>Like that<< or even <<Like that>>.

I thought that style of punctuation looked kinda familiar.

I like the look of this one and I'm looking forward to more. :gant:
What good is tommorrow if there is no today?

Four is Death

Nice fanfic.

Problems: Women lack testosterone (Not sexist, it is a fact). So that would alter Phoenix's personality.
Two: PErsonality
Three: Most of the characters have the same personality after the gneder swap. again, testosterone kicks in.
Four: This better end well
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony