Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

What If... Edgeworth became a defense attorneyTopic%20Title

Warning

The following fanfiction may contain spoilers for the games of Ace Attorney

Just thought of what would happen with this however the story itself has some holes mostly due to the timeline

What if in the DL-6 Incident, Gregory Edgeworth was only wounded?
Miles Edgeworth was worried by the wound his father had sustained on that elevator, the police this time didn't use a spirit medium because they deduced that the responsible was Yanni Yogi since a pistol was found within his belongings and only with his fingerprints.
However Yanni Yogi was found Not Guilty thanks to Robert Hammond, the still young Miles was angered due to the fact that Yanni Yogi got away with his crimes, and due to this anger he didn't defend Phoenix Wright on the class trial in 4th grade.
After school Miles Edgeworth visited his father at the hospital again, and after some time his hatred towards all defendants was gone since he couldn't prove all the defendants were in fact guilty.
Miles Edgeworth kept on his dream of being an attorney and suddenly heard from how a new prosecutor
(His name is below guess it first and then see the spoiler :D)
Spoiler: And the new prosecutor is...!
Phoenix Wright :phoenix:
DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!

Had all sorts of defendants found guilty (Yes there were also rumors about how he had used forged evidence and bribes on some of them), Miles Edgeworth remembered the 4th grade class trial and realized what would happened if he had defended Phoenix on that class trial and felt it was his duty to "help" him, he became a defense attorney at 21 years old and worked on the law firm of his father

--END of backstory--

So what did you guys/gals think of it?
I would like some help to make this a bigger story to cover some turnabouts and other characters
Re: What If... Edgeworth became a defense attorneyTopic%20Title

Call me James

Didn't Phoenix and Edgeworth become friends before the whole DL-6 incident? So, that might change stuff around.

Also, no death of Gregory = no need for Misty Fey. That means she never leaves, so Mia doesn't leave to find out the truth. So no Mia at all. Also, Kurain Village doesn't go down the toilet, so Pearl's dad doesn't leave. So Dahlia doesn't get taken away with him. So no bitch Dahlia. So no Godot. :meekins: Yikes.

Also, no Franziska. She has no reason to leave Germany, after all.

Goddammit, Gregory. I love you and all, but you being alive screws the timeline up something fierce. Y U SO IMPORTANT?
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/9935-Akira_E ... 44a161.gif

"I love the thrill of a good solution!"

Yeah my story is quite full of holes mostly due to the timeline.

Let's see I already counted these
Spoiler: Differences between plots (HUGE SPOILERS)
Misty Fey never left Kurain village
Mia Fey never became an attorney
Diego Armando never became Godot
Grossberg was never blackmailed
Redd White never got Blue Corp. to be a big company
Dahlia Hawthorne was never brought to court (***ch)
Apollo Justice's timeline is not really possible
Maya was never kidnapped
Mia COULD become the Master of Kurain Village
Wright never met Winston Payne on court... :D !

However it is possible for Franziska to be on this timeline
Spoiler: "The possiblity"
Manfred von Karma framed Miles or Gregory on a crime still having a grudge towards Miles and his father, he defended himself (Brought back any memories?)
And so Franziska went on to face Miles Edgeworth in court to prove she was better than her father

Neni is writing about something like this, in fact. You should realy give it a read, it's very good!
(By the way, that class-trail happened before DL6)
Serve the Story - that's one of my rules.
--------------
That wasn't an objection, honest! I was just pointing someone to the bus stop!

Saiyan Prince

Let's say this scenario happens

Spoiler:
:gregory: dies and they still use :elise: , however it ends the same way as in the original timeline BUT :edgey: was determined to find the truth so he still wants to become a lawyer and so Misty leaves which would then lead :youngmia: to find out what happened, and for the sake of argument let's say :youngmia: knew about the DL-6 summary so she meets up with :edgey: after he is finished with a case and so the 2 then decide to work together to find the truth about what happened to :elise: and :gregory: so :edgey: works under :mia: then it ends up with :edgeworth: getting arrested but :mia: saves him and finds out the killer of :edgeworth: father. Now onto T&T let's say :edgey: wants to repay :mia: and finds out the secret of :elise: after she got killed (or she might've not been killed if the change with :edgey: and :mia: might mean no :godot:) but if :elise: didn't die and :edgey: found out her secret he'd tell :mia: and they would work together to stop :pearl: from channeling :dahlia: and so :elise: would but they manage to fight :dahlia: and the tell :pearl: to not channel :dahlia: again and so everyone lives happily ever after.

I may have left somethings out and might've have made mistakes so point them out please.
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony