Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 16 posts ]

Turnabout deathTopic%20Title

confirm your death

bbbbrrriiiingg bbbbrrrrriiiiinnng. Apollo :odoroki: picked up the phone only to hear Phoenix's :hobohodo: voice. "Apollo :odoroki: we need you here immediately." As he went to work he was wondering what was going on. When he got there Pheonix :hobohodo: sitting on the couch. "What is the problem?" Apollo asked. "Me and Trucy can't play monopoly with just two people." Pheonix :hobohodo: replied. Just then the door opened and a ??? voice says "What have you done to my office?" As pheonix :hobohodo: looked over he thought to himself "That voice, could it be?" Mia :mia: was at the door in maya's :maya: body. Mia :mia: replied with golden words " Maya :maya: told me to deliver a message" she told him. They went into another room to discuss it. Apollo :odoroki: told Trucy "I'll be back" Later in the office that night Apollo stood pondering It's been 4 hours since I left, looks like nobody's here. Trucy :minuki: came in and told him "Daddy's not here right now, he said he was going ta a bridge in the mountains." "Come on let's go." Apollo told her. "Go where?" Lamiror :gipsy: interrupted."You're here." Apollo replied in a shocked voice. "We're going to a bridge in the mountains." Apollo told her. "You mean Dusky Bridge? Do you even know how to get there?" She asked him. "I was planning on stopping for directions." Apollo replied. "I'll give you the directions, but the bridge is very rickety so be careful."

June 16 7:36 p.m. Hazakura temple entrance

Apollo :odoroki: walked into a greeting with the head nun Bikini :Bikini: (7 years older) with a bright welcome. They talk about Pheonix :hobohodo: and where he went off to. She also tells about him having wierd friends like someone who whips the judge (franziska von karma) :ka-whip: and someone who can pull a man out of a hat (trucy) :minuki: . She has no idea where Pheonix :hobohodo: went and they ask about hazakura temple. She sighed for a moment, shook her head, and told them to be on their way.They headed into the main hall, and found a hooded girl named Iris :ayame: who they talk to about Pheonix :hobohodo: She explains that he went to the inner temple. After hearing the news they told her about Bikini's :Bikini: strange actions and asked Iris about Hazakura temple. Iris :ayame: smiled and told them that she didn't know anything about Bikini's actions. "That's not what we asked." Apollo told her. "I don't know what to tell you. It's a channeling dojo in the mountains." She told him. Apollo sighed. They headed over across the bridge, but when they arrived at the entrance they heard a terrible scream coming from the sacred cavern. They ran in and saw a strange girl staring at a dead body. She started to cry and told them to run and call the police. The girl ran with them and they went for the phone, but on the way Apollo :odoroki: found a note that read "Apollo :odoroki:, defend Pearl :pearl:, I know who the real murder is. sincerely, Pheonix :hobohodo:" .

When Apollo :odoroki: got to the bridge he saw a cloaked person dragging a body over to the river on the other side of the bridge. Apollo :odoroki: screamed "Stop!" and out of shock the unknown person threw the body into the river. The cloaked person then ran away into the forest. Apollo :odoroki: found a hat on the snow and trucy :minuki: screamed "Thats daddy's hat!" "What's it doing out here?" Apollo asked in a trembling voice. Apollo :odoroki: ran across the bridge and called the police.

To be continued next week

Last edited by Xbro Ace on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:17 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Re: Turnabout deathTopic%20Title

confirm your death

I am changing this thing up a little so don't blame me for all these empty comments

Last edited by Xbro Ace on Wed May 02, 2012 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

The man who decides the verdict

Hey Xbro Ace this is a nice story, but you're posting this in the wrong forum. This should go in "Present Testimony".
Mods can you move this thread.

元・超会社員級の管理人

Moving to Present Testimony.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

confirm your death

Any tips on how to make this better, leave me a private message

Last edited by Xbro Ace on Wed May 02, 2012 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

confirm your death

Spoiler:
June 16 8:56p.m. suspension bridge

Within an hour of the phone call the police were all over the place. A 16 year old female detective with a hound dog showed up. "My name is Liesel Von Karma." She stated directly to Apollo "If you don't do what I want, Pheonix here will rip you to pieces" Liesel whipped fear into apollo :odoroki:'s heart "You're dog's name is Phoenix?" Trucy :minuki: exclaimed with excitement in her voice. "That's right, he is perfect as I am perfect." Liesel replied. "My investigations are always correct. After a small look around, and some evidence, I arrested Pearl Fey :pearl: on the dot." Apollo :odoroki: then started to talk to liesel about what happened. liesel told them that there were two people murdered at the time. Trucy :minuki: asks about the second person and liesel told her that the second person was, Pheonix Wright :hobohodo:. Apollo :odoroki: had a shocked face and Trucy :minuki: started to cry. After hearing this Apollo :odoroki: asked how she knew it was Pheonix :hobohodo:. "The tracks in the snow indicate that there was a body dragged across the ground. There is also a trace of blood in the hat that he was wearing."

Upon hearing the things Liesel told them they headed back to the main hall to confirm it. In the main hall maya :maya: was examining a scroll. Apollo explained that there was a murder in the sacred cavern ignoring the fact that Mr. Wright :hobohodo: was tossed into the river. "Pearly couldn't have done that." Maya told them. "Who is Pearly?" Trucy asked her. From that moment Maya explained who Pearl :pearl: was and what relationship she shared with Pheonix :hobohodo:. Apollo showed Maya the note that Pheonix :hobohodo: left behind. "So you're the Wright and co. law offices' new lawyer. I'm going to go investigate the crime scene. I'll be as much help as I can be." "We should probably investigate to Trucy." Apollo told her. Apollo examined the giant magatama :magatama-spin: behind and found a bloody bread knife stabbed into it.
bloody bread knife added to the court record.

At the suspension bridge Apollo examined pheonix's hat again and found a magatama :magatama-spin:. Just then Bikini showed up looking around. Apollo again asked about Hazakura temple. After asking this 5 psych locks :psycho-lock: apeared What does this mean Apollo thought to himself. "What's wrong polly?" Trucy asked. They really can't see it can they? I'll just have to ask someone about it.[/ "Nothing, we should head over to the scene." The trial was in two days and apollo knew nothing about the case.
June 16 9:13 p.m. sacred cavern

Iris :ayame: was already there. grrrrrrrr
"Uh-Oh" Apollo :odoroki: sighed as Pheonix pounced on him. "Oh Polly you really do get walked all over." Trucy told him. When Apollo :odoroki: finally stood up he asked Iris :ayame: about how she knew Mr. Wright :hobohodo:. All she told them is that he defended her 7 years ago, 2 psych locks :psycho-lock: apeared. There it is again "Hmm Where did Maya go?" When he found out that Iris didn't know he told her that Pheonix :hobohodo: was also a victim, she started to sob. "I know, Liesel told me, just don't remind me." Something fishy is definently going on here. I guess I will have to wait until visiting hours are over Apollo :think-think-think: thought to himself.

To be continued next week

Last edited by Xbro Ace on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:39 pm, edited 9 times in total.

confirm your death

Anybody can add onto this story but I need to make the ending also help me with the first part of the investigation. I will only put in one a week but you guys can put one in whenever you want

Last edited by Xbro Ace on Tue May 01, 2012 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

confirm your death

I will accept critisizm so tell me if I need to take out the smilies

Last edited by Xbro Ace on Wed May 02, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

confirm your death

Thanks for the advice readers

Last edited by Xbro Ace on Wed May 02, 2012 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

confirm your death

Anybody who wants to can name the prosecuter for this case but for now I will continue on with the investigation. :phoenix:

confirm your death

I will have one chapter a week so private message me on ideas.
Remember Friday is chapter day so be prepared.

Xbro Ace wrote:
I will have one chapter a week so private message me on ideas.
Remember Friday is chapter day so be prepared.

Oh yeah, I'm totally hyped for Friday. You are a very good writer, Xbro Ace.
However, you've got to proof read your story. There are too many mistakes!

Last edited by The Canadian Judge on Fri May 04, 2012 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

confirm your death

I'm in the process of proofreading right now. I need suggestions for the prosecutor, and the judge.

Hey, it's Friday! Time for another chapter to the story. Here's some suggestions.
The prosecutor should be.... :kyouya: and the Judge should be... The Canadian Judge!

confirm your death

Sorry about that everybody, my computer wouldn't pull up this website. I will have to change chapter day to Monday. :sob: I think my timeline is behind this websites so it might be a little late.

I am incredibly sorry for missing all of the chapters I am supposed to post, I am very busy at school right now.

Last edited by Xbro Ace on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

confirm your death

Spoiler:
June 17 Detention Center Visitors Room

Apollo walked in and saw a girl with two hoops hanging down from being sad. "I didn't do anythi-" She suddenly burst into tears.

"No, don't cry." Trucy told her.

*sniff* "Who are you?" Pearl asked them.

"I'm Trucy Wright, and this is my brother Apollo Justice. And this is-"

Pearl cut her off. "You're Lamiror, but what are you doing here?"

"Well," Apollo told her. He then presented his attorney's badge.

"*gasp* Mr. Nick has one of those." She told him.

"Mr.?" Apollo said shockingly.

"Nick?" Trucy finished his sentence.

"That's a lawyer's badge. I want Mr. Nick to defend me." Pearl told them.

"Who is this Mr. Nick?" Apollo asked her.

"Phoenix Wright." Pearl told them.

*sniff* Trucy started to cry with her eyes swelling up.

That's right, she hasn't heard the news yet. I don't think I want to be the one to break it to her. Apollo thought to himself.

"Well, Mr. Wright doesn't have his badge anymore, but you need someone right now to defend you." Lamiror explained to her.

"Pearly I'll tell you the entire thing later, alright." a ??? voice told her.

"Mystic Maya!" Pearl exclaimed.

"There you are." Apollo said.

"Well what can I do for you, Apollo?" Maya asked him.

"I have this thing." Apollo told her while showing her the faint glowing magatama.

"Ask Pearly about that one." Maya told him.

Apollo then showed it to Pearl.

"Well I believe in learning on the job." 1 psych lock :psycho-lock: appeared.

"This again?" Apollo stated shockingly.

"It's called a psych lock." Maya told him.

"What's called a psych lock?" trucy asked. Apollo gave Trucy the magatama. "Whoa! That's amazing." Trucy exclaimed.

"Mr. Wright told me something about this. Now I just have to somehow unlock them, and if you're not going to tell me, I will find it out for myself." Apollo stated while he presented the magatama. "I think I know what to do in this situation."

"Alright, Apollo, show me evidence."

"Well, the magatama itself is evidence. The magatama with the locks, and the fact that you told me to show you evidence tells me that I am supposed to unlock the locks with evidence." Apollo told her. The lock broke. With that over with silence broke into the atmosphere.

"That was amazing Apollo!" Trucy exclaimed.

"Now that we know how to we can unlock some serious locks." Apollo stated "Back to the crime scene"

June 17 Hazakura temple suspension bridge
Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony