Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Ace Attorney Chronicles [updated]Topic%20Title

ACE ATTORNEY CHRONICLES

Hello everone!
I am new here and this is my very first fanfiction. I've always wanted to write and so here I am^^
Be warned that there will be SPOILERS for all the games. Also be warned of OCs overload.
For now I will post some information about my characters here. There will be more characters in the future (I DID tell you about OC overload, didn't I?).
I will post future chapters in my own pace so please be patient.
Also no flames please. English isn't my mother tongue. Constructive criticism appreciated.
Oh, and I've also posted this story on FF.net under the name of 'Eruva96'. Just putting it here so that confusions can be avoided.
Okay, enough of my rambling. Sit back, read and enjoy!

Pairings:
Phoenix x Iris
Miles x OC
Maya x OC
Apollo x Athena
Klavier x Ema
Wocky x Pearl
... And my OTP! Miranda x Ryan :3

Summary: This story revolves around the chronicles of the next generation if the Ace attorney gang. More so on a certain rash and tomboyish Miranda Wright and a calm and collected Ryan Edgeworth. Rated T for the reason for the game is.

Disclaimer:
I do not own ace attorney. It belongs to capcom. I only own these characters.
Spoiler: Character profiles
Miranda Wright-
Born: September 2027
Hair colour: black, somewhat spiky
Eye colour: brown
Family:
Phoenix Wright (father)
Iris Wright (mother)
Byron Wright (older twin brother)
Trucy Gramarye (older adopted sister)
Amanda Fey (second cousin)
Diego Fey (second cousin)
Ruby Kitaki (half cousin)
Henry Kitaki (half cousin)

She's rash and a complete tomboy who despises anything girly. She has disguised herself as boy plenty of times. She's hot tempered and has a sense of justice. She also swears a lot and can act snarky at times.
She's a boxer and a black belt in karate. She's fond of her older sister Trucy and her aunt Pearl.
She also gets tired of her father's doting attitude and over protectiveness. She calls him a 'stupid old geezer', but nonetheless, she loves her father. Not that she shows it.
She loves her mother and is the only person Miranda is scared of.
She sees Ryan as her rival in pretty much everything.
She also despises Ryan right from when she was a kid but later comes to reciprocate his feelings later.
She's the Girl Head in her school.

OoOoO

Ryan Edgeworth-
Born: March 2027
Hair colour: sandy brown
Eye colour: grey
Family:
Miles Edgeworth (father)
Sandra Edgeworth (mother)
Cynthia Edgeworth (older sister)
Franziska von Karma (adoptive aunt)
Melody Gavin (second cousin)

Ryan is tall, strong, well-built and handsome. He is always calm and collected and generally impassive. He gets hit on many girls which he hates a lot. He's the silent type and knows to manage his temper. He can be scary when angered. He doesn't get along with his older sister and is a close friend of Byron. He finds himself amused by Miranda and always teases her.
When he was a child, he didn't like having friends and preferred to be alone. Miranda and Ryan used to fight a lot when they were children.
He loves his parents and doesn't like his aunt Franziska much.
He confesses to Miranda later on and they become a couple afterwards.
He is the Boy Head in his school.

OoOoO

Byron Wright-
Born: September 2027
Hair colour: black
Eye colour: brown
Family:
Phoenix Wright (father)
Iris Wright (mother)
Miranda Wright (younger twin sister)
Trucy Gramarye (older adopted sister)
Amanda Fey (second cousin)
Diego Fey (second cousin)
Ruby Kitaki (half cousin)
Henry Kitaki (half cousin)

Byron is usually shy towards outsiders but completely different to the people he knows. He has inherited some questionable traits from his father. He makes absurd jokes all the time and acts cocky towards everyone. He loves his older sister Trucy very much and together they make fun of a few people like Apollo, Miranda, Diego and Pearl.
He loves motorcycles and football and absolutely hates studies.
He is the first friend that Ryan had ever made.
He is pretty close with his cousin Amanda and together they provide the comic relief (which is only even more irritating to others).
He first doesn't believe in Ryan's and Miranda's relationship and is rather skeptical about it, but later on comes to accept it.
He is also shy around girls he doesn't know.

OoOoO

Cynthia Edgeworth-
Born: December 2023
Hair colour: greyish black
Eye colour: grey
Family:
Miles Edgeworth (father)
Sandra Edgeworth (mother)
Ryan Edgeworth (younger brother)
Franziska von Karma (adoptive aunt, mentor)
Melody Gavin (second cousin)

Cynthia Edgeworth has always wanted to become a prosecutor whenever she visits her father's trials. She thus leaves for Germany at the age of fourteen under her aunt Franziska and comes back when she's 21 as a rookie prosecutor.
She loves ballet and is very lady-like. She doesn't get along with her brother well and acts nosy and snobbish around him.
She also posses a whip, which was a gift from her aunt but doesn't use it much. The only person she whips often is Ryan, her 'foolish little brother'. She is a childhood friend of Trevor Gumshoe, who is older than her by two years and her partnered detective.
She also has a lot of pet peeves and has a tendency to criticize a lot.

OoOoO

Trevor Gumshoe-
Born: October 2021
Hair colour: brown
Eye colour: black
Family:
Dick Gumshoe (father)
Maggey Gumshoe (mother)

Trevor Gumshow is a soft-spoken and sincere guy. He admires and respects Cynthia a lot and doesn't like Ryan much. He has always admired Sherlock Holmes and thus the reason of becoming a detective.
According to Miles Edgeworth, he is a better detective than his father although he was mostly joking. Appearance-wise he takes after his mother a lot but is as tall as his father. He also wears spectacles just like his mother.
He is really different from his parents personality- wise. He believes in eating healthy and nutritious food in order to lead a healthy life.

OoOoO

Amanda Fey-
Born: May 2028
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Brown
Family:
Cedric Fey (father)
Maya Fey (mother)
Diego Fey (younger brother)
Miranda Wright (second cousin)
Byron Wright (second cousin)
Henry Kitaki (second cousin)
Ruby Kitaki (second cousin)

Amanda is a quiet yet mischievous girl who likes playing pranks on people with Byron. She and Byron put on a comedic show with puppets that resemble them. This annoys a considerable number of people because of their absurd jokes.
She has a bold taste of fashion and is a vegetarian, much to her mother's dismay. She is close friends with Megan Faraday.
She also is the future master of the Fey clan.

OoOoO

Diego Fey-
Born: January 2030
Eye colour: blue
Family-
Cedric Fey (father)
Maya Fey (mother)
Amanda Fey (older sister)
Miranda Wright (second cousin)
Byron Wright (second cousin)
Henry Kitaki (second cousin)
Ruby Kitaki (second cousin)

Diego is a short and a loud boy. He loses his temper easily. He aspires to become a scientist like his father and likes to experiment in his father's lab. He hates Byron and is somewhat close with Miranda. He calls Miranda a 'masculine woman' because of her strength and rashness.
He doesn't like Kurain because of it's importance around women and he also is considered as a 'disgrace' to the main branch by the elders of his clan just because he's male.
He has a crush on Megan but doesn't show it.

OoOoO

Megan Faraday-
Born: August 2028
Eye color: green
Family:
Kay Faraday (mother)
Unnamed father

Megan Faraday is a bubbly girl who loves adventures. She is also well known as 'May' by her friends and sees Ryan as her older brother. She is close friends with Amanda and also like Amanda, has a bold sense of fashion.
She loves skating. She is fond of the Gumshoes. She criticizes Miranda on her fashion taste as Miranda prefers male clothes.
Her father left the family when she was very little and thus doesn't know much about him.

OoOoO

Other characters:
Emily Justice (b.2034) - daughter of Apollo Justice and Athena Justice.

Ruby Kitaki (b.2034) and Henry (b.2033) - children of Wocky Kitaki an Pearl Kitaki.

Melody Gavin (b.2034) - daughter of Klavier Gavin and Ema Gavin.

Sandra Edgeworth (nee Sandra Ashbourne, Sandra Skye) - cousin of Ema and Lana and the abandoned daughter of a rich business tycoon. Childhood friend of Phoenix and Larry.

Cedric Fey (b.1996) - adopted son of Sister Tankini, whose sister is Sister Bikini of Hazakura temple.

The main characters in this story are Miranda and Ryan.
There will be many other characters who will appear in the future.

UPDATE: 31.03.2013

Here's chapter one!

Spoiler: Chapter one
.:Chapter One:.

Year: 2034

"Miranda! You're going to fall! Please come down!" Trucy yelled. The seven year old spiky haired girl however took no heed of her older sister's warning. She continued to sit on a high branch of the chestnut tree and stuck her tongue out at Trucy. The twenty-three year old magician clad in blue let out an exasperated sigh.

"How many times do I have to tell you for you idiots to understand? I am NOT going to come down. Not even if you show me Bullets. This is what you get for making me miss today's episode of the Wrestling Samurai! Byron can play with this Edgeworth person's kid. Not me. No way." Miranda shouted from above.

Byron bit his bottom lip. It was any time that his new friend-to-be would come.

The Wrights were waiting for someone in Vitamin park. A certain Miles Edgeworth had contacted and requested Phoenix to bring his children and meet at a place. Apparently, his son didn't have any friends and never went out to play. Miles was concerned and hence asked Phoenix for help.

"It's okay, sis! You have me!" Byron exclaimed, grinning. "Yeah Byron. You're a good kid and Miranda is a bad kid." Trucy replied, ruffling Byron's hair affectionately.

"THINK WHATEVER YOU WANT! IT'S ALL THAT STUPID OLD GEEZER'S FAULT!" Miranda yelled, pointing to her father.

"Miranda still hasn't come down from that tree, has she?" Phoenix asked, smiling slightly. Trucy shook her head.

"Daddy, she keeps calling you 'stupid old geezer'. Isn't it about time she stopped calling you that?" Phoenix rubbed his chin, thinking. "Well I kind of got used to her calling me that. It's all thanks to Maya teaching her that, anyway. It'd be strange if she calls me anything else, actually." He replied.

"WELL THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE, YOU STUPID OLD GEEZER!" Phoenix sighed. "Yes yes, I'm just your everyday geezer."

"When will Mister Edgeworth come, Daddy?" Byron asked, tugging his father's coat. "Well, he'll come anytime now. And anyway, it's not like everyday that the Chief Prosecutor of Los Angeles asks us for help!" Phoenix said, laughing.

"Wright, I heard that. If you are unwilling to help then I'll-"

"Whoa whoa whoa, Edgeworth! Welcome! Please stay, I'm more than happy to help you." Phoenix grinned like the big idiot he was.

He shifted his gaze to the two children next to Miles. One was a precocious eleven year old girl, with greyish black curly locks tied into a ponytail who was reading a heavy legal book, which surprised Phoenix. Next to her was a brown-haired boy who was about the the same age as Miranda and Byron. He was looking down to the ground, saying nothing.

"Hi, Uncle Edgeworth! Long time no see!" Trucy exclaimed, tipping her hat.

"Hello, Trucy. Yes, it has been a long time." Miles gazed at Byron, who was hiding behind Trucy, feeling shy. Miles smiled. "I suppose he takes after you minus the hair, Wright."

"This is Byron Wright." Phoenix said, scooping Byron in his arms and swinging him around. Miles nodded in acknowledgement.

"This is Cynthia, you've met her already. And this is Ryan. I'm sorry to trouble you again, Wright." Miles said, looking sheepish.

Miranda was piqued with interest at the number of people below her and decided to take a look.

She jumped down from the chestnut tree and landed on her feet swiftly. Miles jumped in surprise.

"Ah. Sorry, I didn't notice you. Uhh... Wright? I thought you had a daughter and a son." Miles said, confused. Miranda was dressed in a boy's clothes simply because she detested girl clothes. Her parents had no choice but to give in. And besides, they were much cheaper, according to Phoenix.

"This is Miranda Wright, my cute little baby sis-"

"I AM NOT CUTE! SHUT UP!" Miranda screamed, slapping Trucy's hand. She scrutinized the bookish older girl and her brother, with a scowl etched on her face. Miles was taken aback.

"YOU STUPID OLD GEEZER! I WANT TO GO HOME! DO YOU EXPECT ME TO PLAY WITH A GIRLY GIRL LIKE HER, AND THIS STUPID ANTI-SOCIAL KID?" Miranda screamed, pointing her finger at Cynthia and then at Ryan. Cynthia snapped her book shut after placing the bookmark in the page she was reading. She glared at the younger girl.

"Hmph. What a rude girl. First of all, don't you know it's rude to point at people? And secondly, I am not here to play with little children like you who have no manners. I am simply present here because my mother is out at the moment and my father did not want me to stay at home alone. And aren't you a girl? Why are you dressed that way? You're ruining your dignity as a girl." Cynthia stated. She opened her book and proceeded to read from where she had left.

"Uhh..." Phoenix stammered.

"I know! I'll take Miranda home. Byron and Ryan can play." Trucy suggested, eyes twitching. Ryan looked up and gazed at Byron. He then shifted his gaze to Miranda, whose face was red from anger.

"Hi! I'm Byron! Nice to meet you! I'm Byron! Let's be friends, shall we?" Byron said, stretching his hand out. Ryan gazed at Byron, and slowly shook Byron's hand.

"Sisters are lame. Cynthia always tells tales on me." He stated.

"I guess you have a point. But my big sister is really nice! She's a magician and always sings us to sleep! She also makes is happy with her magic!" Byron replied, praising his older sister.

"Awww thank you, baby bro! I know! How about I put on a special magic show just for you both? I'll just drop Miranda and come. Be right back!"

Later, Ryan was finally seen playing with Byron, with a smile on his usually impassive and emotionless face. Cynthia commented something about magic not existing. But no one really heard her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that was the fateful day Miranda Wright and Ryan Edgeworth met for the first time. It was from their later encounters that they started quarelling each other and competing in whatever they do. Miranda always played pranks on Ryan who only dodged from them.

Little did they know what future had in store for them!

Hope you like it! Please read and comment :3

Last edited by Athena_Cykes on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Re: Ace Attorney ChroniclesTopic%20Title

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

This sounds really great, I'm defintely looking forward to it! :godot:

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Mary Faraday wrote:

Yay a reply! I'm so happy! :edgey:
I've started chapter one and it should be posted within this weekend ^_^

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Athena_Cykes wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:

Oh my, now I can't wait!

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Mary Faraday wrote:
Athena_Cykes wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:

Oh my, now I can't wait!

I've posted chapter one! Please do let me know how it is!
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony