Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Pearls Fey: Ace Attorney (No cases, just a setting)Topic%20Title

Ace Youtuber

I've had this great idea for a setting, I just can't come up with cases for it. Not to the writing quality of the games, at least. But I still think it would be an interesting idea, so here we go.

Pearls Fey is 20 years old and has passed the bar exam. Like her relative, she has proven herself to be an excellent lawyer, at least in the exams. But her first case is a murder case, and the prosecutor she's going against is a former great thief and was trained by Miles Edgeworth himself. The judge is also new, having to go through legal academy again after being indicted and falsely pleading to a murder years ago. Fresh out of graduation and with a pledge to end the dark age of the law still burning brightly in her heart, Judge Juniper Woods is presiding over this trial.

Evidence is everything in court, and a new generation has risen to make sure no criminal escapes the jaws of justice. Pearls Fey has grown up, and new and old friends clash in a shower of objections in this, the new generation of the law. Welcome to the courtroom.
Re: Pearls Fey: Ace Attorney (No cases, just a setting)Topic%20Title

Too many thoughts and nothing to do~

Pearl vs. Kay with Juniper as the judge? This actually sounds like a great idea to work with. If you need help coming up with cases, I'd be more than happy to offer some help.
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good if I ever use Comic Sans, Arial, Times New Roman, Brush Script, Papyrus, Curlz, Ravie, et cetera."
Friends don't let friends use bad fonts.
Unironically, anyways.
Re: Pearls Fey: Ace Attorney (No cases, just a setting)Topic%20Title

Ace Youtuber

TheGreatSnarkoo wrote:
Pearl vs. Kay with Juniper as the judge? This actually sounds like a great idea to work with. If you need help coming up with cases, I'd be more than happy to offer some help.

Come up with as many as you want. It's not like I've copyrighted a setting I have no ideas for.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony