Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 1 post ]

Justice for ApolloTopic%20Title

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

Justice for Apollo
Chapter One: The Old Volume.
Beware of Spoilers. If you don't like spoilers, DON'T READ THIS TEXT.
GOLD looked around in the library, wondering where the heck his newly-caught SPEAROW was trying to lead him. The SPEAROW flew over and grabbed a volume sitting on a shelf that read "JUSTICE FOR APOLLO." It pecked the third word and did its cry at GOLD.
"So you're... APOLLO JUSTICE?"
The SPEAROW nodded.

Meanwhile, at the end of Route 46, CRYSTAL spotted a red, shiny SPEAROW, which she thought to be APOLLO but it actually happened to be TRUCY, APOLLO's (half) sister.
"Aren't you supposed to be human," CRYSTAL exclaimed.
"Yeah... but I was cursed. Polly and I were wandering around near a Greek temple and then those damn Greeks came and started calling us gods and we tried out best to stop it but it just escalated and so Clay, Athena and Phoenix used a device to seperate us and turn us into Pokémon... we knew full well only a god could break the curse within a month of it starting because then it weakens and we can turn back to normal with a sort of item... I don't know what it is, though."

GOLD had witnessed the curse himself. He had now caught this shiny SPEAROW and it was actually Apollo Justice, ace lawyer? Wow! Where was this going? He picked up the old volume and opened it.

Justice for Apollo
Poem by LANCE of the ELITE FOUR
What is the big deal?
He's not the god of truth or light.
He's not even a god, just a lawyer.
Why can't the Romans and Greeks alike
Learn to rack off and just leave him alone?

"Lance was also a writer," Gold said in amazement as he turned the pages in what was the first Volume of the Justice for Apollo series. There was stuff about the Romans and the Greeks and how they were picking on lawyers, especially Apollo Justice.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony