Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright Law and Order to Anime versionTopic%20Title

Dragongirl

:phoenix:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11892174/1 ... ime-series

I'm changing it from the video game stories to being gone into the Anime version here, okay? The made up ones like the Headless Horseman stays, okay? Better one to do. Love playing the games still so no worries. Just changing a few things around, so enjoy this one and the other made up ones for more to come way later on. Thank you.
My name is Tayla 'Marie' Drago Hester, the number one Anime lover and supporter of all voice actors. Who also loves Ace Attorney things! :D

Last edited by trigunlover11 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright Law and OrderTopic%20Title

I can't offer much of my own commentary, but this says a lot more. http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... &start=280
It's like the 29th or 30th post.

Dragongirl

Density.jpg wrote:
I can't offer much of my own commentary, but this says a lot more. http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... &start=280
It's like the 29th or 30th post.

Come again?
My name is Tayla 'Marie' Drago Hester, the number one Anime lover and supporter of all voice actors. Who also loves Ace Attorney things! :D

Beware of the Dog

You... know for what purpose that thread is, right? I made a chapter too. However... Now that you know, you can tell us to stop and we will. The interest in it isn't that high anyway and I'm a pretty lazy person, so it won't be a big deal.

Dragongirl

Viktoria von Karma wrote:
You... know for what purpose that thread is, right? I made a chapter too. However... Now that you know, you can tell us to stop and we will. The interest in it isn't that high anyway and I'm a pretty lazy person, so it won't be a big deal.

Oh, now I see...
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony