Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 1 post ]

My made up character...Topic%20Title

Dragongirl

:pearl:

Raven Strides...My made up OC female character in the Ace Attorney series of the Anime one in my fan fiction story, since the Anime version started to show. A murder mystery solver who a goal, who can hack into anything to find the real killer, really scary when she gets mad, fights so well, makes things like a robot-like rabbit name MOCHI, has a sad past about her parents, the Blue Swordfish gang are after her, and is the most beautiful woman for Phoenix to fall in love with. Solves every case with him to becoming a lawyer soon in defending others with him. Already done two chapters so far, your thoughts. The Anime with the special ones 'that stays', the video game, or both...? Check it out to read and let me know at www.fanfiction.net/ and with my name being tmdrago, find the story here... Gyakuten Saiban aka Ace Attorney Anime series. More to be post up once a week after a new episode is shown. Enjoy!
My name is Tayla 'Marie' Drago Hester, the number one Anime lover and supporter of all voice actors. Who also loves Ace Attorney things! :D
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony