Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 1 post ]

Turnabout in the FamilyTopic%20Title

Title: Turnabout in the Family
Author: jmkrebs30 (looking for co-writers)
Rating: PG
Genre: Alternate Universe
Pairing: Joshua/Pearl
Summary: A little more than a week has passed since the Engarde trial, and Phoenix, Maya, Pearl, and Joshua (my Ace Attorney OC: more info on him here) are resting in the Office. The phone rings, and Joshua answers. Suddenly, Joshua gets all surprised, as the caller is a person he recognizes. The group then heads to the Detention Center, and meet Lane Flannigan; Joshua's father's old boss. Flannigan has been accused for murdering his assistant manager, Bill Anchor (one of Lind's OCs). As Phoenix investigates the case, and goes against Miles Edgeworth in court, he discovers more about Joshua's parents, finds out that Joshua's mother was his father's second wife, and learns that the first wife is someone he and Maya are all too familiar with.

Dates: April 3-5, 2018
Defense Attorney: Phoenix Wright
Prosecutor: Miles Edgeworth
Defendant: Lane Flannigan
Victim: Bill Anchor
Weapon: Cooking Knife

Prologue:
Spoiler:
On a dark and cloudy night, two individuals are fighting in a meeting room. A lightning bolt lights up the sky, and the room the two of them are in. One is down, and the other has a knife in his hand about to strike. It goes dark again for a brief moment, until a patch of clouds roll away and reveal a light blue suited man with a blonde beard lying on the ground with a knife sticking out of his chest.

Hey all. This is a fanfiction that I would like some assistance on. If you're interested, contact me via PM, please.
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony