Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 1 post ]

Cosmic Turnabout RevisitedTopic%20Title

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

WARNING 1: May contain SPOILERS for both the events of Ace Attorney and Pokémon.
WARNING 2: This has been written as a Creepypasta so it might be a bit scary, etc.

Lucas was quite excited when he got a Nintendo eShop gift card for his good report. He decided to go to the eShop and finally get the final Ace Attorney game he was missing - Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. He managed to beat the game and its DLC cases. But one day, while he was looking for more DLC cases, he came across this DLC - Cosmic Turnabout Revisited. What was "Cosmic Turnabout Revisited"? Was it going to give a clearer picture of the events of The Cosmic Turnabout and Turnabout Countdown?

Lucas downloaded the DLC and started to play it. It was a black screen. And then...
???: I'm... still alive!
The Abandoned Factory theme from Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call started playing. Lucas didn't realise that his left eyebrow had jerked upwards.
???: I'm still here!
Who was this? Was this Apollo Justice after either he was blown up or attacked by Ted Tonate? He decided to continue on...
???: They "stabbed" left me in the darkness...
But they could not kill me!
Lucas realised it was actually either Clay Terran or Metis Cykes who was speaking, even though they were almost certainly dead.
???: Why must I go through this?
Lucas was puzzled. So this was Cosmic Turnabout Revisited? He decided to continue playing. The screen then showed an investigation scene. It was the interior of the HAT-2 rocket. There was no music anymore. Lucas selected Examine.
???: No.
What? No? Lucas was confused. He tried Present.
Lucas was worried now. He tried Talk.
Okay... Lucas had one option - Move. He tried that. It worked. He went to the only location he could find on the list - Sandgem Town. Sandgem Town? What was this? Was this Pokémon or something?
There was a cutscene. It was a flashback because both Apollo and Clay were there. Apollo had Chimichar and Clay had a Shinx.
"Thanks for saving me from those wild Starlies!"
"Uh... you're welcome, Apollo..."
The cutscene ended and cut to a black screen. And then...
???: You think I would let myself die like that?
You really think so?
???: Do you?
Then Lucas was prompted to answer a YES or NO question. He assumed it was about the what the mystery character (who he believed was Clay Terran) was saying. So he chose NO.
???: Then why... Why did this happen?
???: WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN???
Lucas was getting a bit nervous. What was happening?

The screen then showed Clay Terran with bandages over his right eye. But he had Trainer Red's Generation 2 pose. He as standing over what happened to be the Cosmic Turnabout Crime Scene (where Clay was apparently murdered). In front of Clay was what seemed to be his dead body. The Unown Flute theme was in GB Sounds and was playing backwards.
Clay: Why me? Why did I have to die? Just because I'm a hero?
The not-dead Clay's mouth was moving when he was speaking.
Clay: There was no evidence of struggle... Do you want to know WHY?
Another YES or NO option appeared. Lucas decided to choose YES.
Lucas found himself in a Pokémon map version of the HAT-2 rocket as Pikachu. A slowed-down version of the Trainer Battle Theme from Pokémon Red was playing. He walked over to one of the astronauts and pressed A.
"PIKACHU used SUBSTITUTE!"
"PIKACHU made a substitute!"
Red appeared and dragged that astronaut away. Another one appeared where the other one was. Lucas assumed it was the substitute. Red and Pikachu ran off. Now Lucas found himself on the summit of the HeartGold version of Mount Silver as Clay Terran. The Mount Silver Theme was playing in GB Sounds but was playing backwards. He pressed X and opened up a Diamond/Pearl/Platinum version menu. He checked his team and found a level 95 Luxray named "BlueEarth" with Thunderbolt, Flash, Iron Tail and Brick Break. He headed south and into area 4F. He clicked on the bit where he had to use Rock Climb and he suddenly found himself using Rock Climb without any Pokémon that had the HM.
Lucas finally managed to leave Mount Silver. He then found himself in the Gold version of Goldenrod City with the Courtroom Longue theme playing, but slowed down. He saw someone who looked like Apollo. He spoke to them and an Ace-Attorney style dialogue appeared:
Apollo: This is one trial I can't afford to lose!
Apollo: For Clay's sake and our client's, I WILL find Clay's killer!
Clay: Apollo? I'm not dead!
(The screen turned black.)
I'M FINE!!!
The music stopped.
???: Apollo...?
Clay...?
Lucas was confused. But he HAD to press on.
???: I WILL END YOU!

Then a Pokémon Generation 2 style battle started. Clay, it seemed, was up against the Phantom. The final battle theme was playing from Pokémon G/S/C in GB sounds but no other effects. A message appeared, "You are challenged by the Phantom!"
The Phantom sent out a Krookodile. Clay sent out the Luxray from before, BlueEarth. Lucas tried to run.
Clay: No.
Lucas tried PKMN and PACK, but got the same response.
So Lucas chose FIGHT and was presented with the moves Flash, Focus Punch, Aura Sphere, Reversal and Revenge. He chose Aura Sphere. It did some damage.
Krookodile used Hyperspace Fury. BlueEarth's Defence was lowered. But the attack did little damage. So Lucas wasn't worried. This time, he chose Focus Punch. It did decent damage but somehow all of Krookodile's stats were lowered. It also flinched. Lucas used it again. Krookodile then fainted. The Phantom sent out Zoroark and then appeared with a message.
???: Seems I can't defeat you with type advantages...
Lucas guessed that the Phantom would be using Dark-Types, which was why BlueEarth had Fighting-Type moves... He chose Focus Punch.
Lucas tried again.
Clay: No. It won't work.
Lucas realised that if he tried to use Focus Punch, because Zoroark was faster than BlueEarth, it would attack first, causing BlueEarth to flinch. So he chose Revenge. Since Zoroark attacked first, using Night Daze, BlueEarth's attack increased when it used Revenge. Suddenly, Clay appeared beside BlueEarth.
Clay: TAKE THAT!
Lucas ignored it. He used Revenge again. Clay then reappeared and said "SUFFER!" Lucas ignored it and kept battling. He thought of it as an added effect.
Lucas managed to take out Zoroark. He then took out Spiritomb, Darkrai and Mandibuzz. Then the Phantom sent out a shiny Hydreigon. At this moment, the Champion Theme from Pokémon Gold was playing. Lucas got BlueEarth to use Focus Punch. But Hydreigon attacked first.
"Hydreigon used FISSURE!"
"Clay and BlueEarth are trapped in darkness!"
Lucas was confused. He tried to get BlueEarth to use Revenge.
Lucas tried everything else, but to no avail. Then he had no choice but to use Flash.
"BlueEarth used FLASH!"
"BlueEarth obliterated the darkness!"
"Hydreigon has died!'
"The Phantom has been defeated!"
The music stopped.
???: You are nothing!
"??? used Guillotine!"
The screen went black. Lucas was hoping this was not the way it was going to end. It wasn't.
Clay: Ever since I was a teenager...
Clay: I wanted to expose the identity of the Phantom.
Clay: Now... I WANT TO KILL HIM!
"CLAY used REVENGE!"

The screen went to the defendant lobby, with the Courtroom Lounge music playing, but this time at normal speed. Lucas wondered what was going to happen now...
Apollo: For Clay's sake and our client's, I WILL find Clay's killer!
???: B-But I'm still alive!
Apollo: Clay?
Clay appeared on the screen. There were faint bloodstains on his shirt and he had bandages over his right eye.
Apollo: Clay??? What is going on?
Clay: Call off this trial! I'm f-fine! I'm -
Clay fell over. Lucas assumed he was badly injured by Guillotine. The screen faded to black.
Apollo: (So Clay was alive after all...)
Apollo: (He defeated the Phantom, but was badly hurt.)
Apollo: (But knowing him, he WILL recover!)
Apollo: (One day... I might be as good a trainer as he...)

The DLC ended there. Lucas then understood. Clay had cheated death. But only just. Now everyone thought he was dead and he didn't want that. His apparent death had caused so many unwanted effects that he tried to undo. Now he was taking it out on the Phantom.
Lucas put down the 3DS and headed to Sandgem town, where he first met Professor Rowan. He noticed a presence and looked up and saw two people in front of him.
It was Apollo Justice and Clay Terran. And they were smiling at him.

EDIT (15/07/2016): Added more music and made corrections.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony