Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

fanfics by barrylawnTopic%20Title

ace authorney

hallo, i believe this is teh place for posting fanfictions and ive got lots and i mean LOTS!

so here have them all well actually first lets post what i think are my best ones then a link to my fanfiction profile, ill make special cover images for these ones that dont have one later

turnabout goat: phoenix needs to defend a goat to find the truth and give justice to the killer!

professor layton and the secret agent conspiracy: ten fics of the adventure of professor layton as he must expose the grand crime organization, the secret agent agency! who is the mysterious mastermind manipulating the events from the shadows, the man who wants to destroy london forever?

ace attorneys in the woods: lifes a bitch to apollo after phoenix is murdered then arrested by king payne, so apollo decides to run away from it all and find a new life in the woods, but when disaster happens in the city can the forgotten attorney return and stop the madness??

krazy kurain adventures: based on ace attorney 6 before it was release. phoenix wright travels to kurain kingdom. can he and his tour guide overcome this BS law and revolutionize the courtroom? of course they will do it their own peaceful way, and not in the way that is being done by the violent, aggressive, EVIL dragons of rebellion!

phoenix wright asinine crossovers: phoenix apollo and athena all go to other worlds to make crossovers with other series even tho these crossovers have no reason to ever happen, but they must do it so they can get back to ace attorney world and stop the dark shadow phoenix wright from destroying los angeles. but how did such an evil creature ever be created, could there be another villin they dont know about?

phoenix wright VS santa claus: christmas is ruined because someone stole santas slay and now all the reindeers are all over los angeles, fortunately santa fell into the chimley of phoenix wright ace attorney but also ace evil slayer, will he and santa be able to get the reindeer back and defeet whoever was dumb enough to not want presents this christmas??

barrylawn VS DrDigertz: turnabout bitter rivalry!: in this long epic story written by two rivals who hate each other, phoenix wrights just a school person whos taught by his ace teacher, ron juicy, but then they get into the longest adventure ever, even longer than rise from the ashes. phoenix must team up with lots of people including ron juicy, ronan joyce, minty, dick gumshoe, and lots of other people to stop the demon teacher, miss kek owens from ruining his school by teaching everyone so poorly they all fail their exams, and other villains like the guys in black/white from stealing their shit and cleany from being cleany. but with barrylawn always removing digertz's favorite character, gumshoe from the story and digertz getting barrylawn's OC, minty out of the story both for equally BS reasons will they be able to reach the end of the story, or will the two authors' rivalry turn to disgust hatred and they KILL EACH OTHER?

phoenix wright BEST attorney: phoenix wright needs to become the very best lawyer in los angeles or hes gonna die to the money-seeking shelly de killer who demands one million dollars (because hiring assassins became illegal so now he cant get money normally). it was made as a game which if you wanna play you can find it here

paper mario COLORLESS splash mario has an OBJECTION to paper mario color splash, can he stop color splash?? or is there a better solution to the problem?

miles edgeworth the search for the ass miles edgeworth needs to find that ass, can he do it? its a story based on those funny memes on r/aceattorney a while ago when they stopped the text from scrolling when theyre about to say something starting with "ass"

so with that done, you can find other storys by me on my fanfiction profile here
also heres where my twitter is so u can get the updates on my fanfics and game and maybe other random stuff idk

Last edited by barrylawn on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: fanfics by barrylawnTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Where's the search for the ass?!?!??!??!? THATS YOUR'E BEST 1 HOW COULD U DO THIS TO ME

ace authorney

very sorry my sir it is now there, and i say it does not look out of place, thank u for the suggestion

Happy Maria

Thanks baerrylawn <3333333333333
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony