Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

tiger_festival's ficsTopic%20Title

I've felt worse.

Yes, I decided to write Ace Attorney fan fiction. Yes, it has been several years since I joined the fandom and only recently did I decide I wanted to write something. Actually, I decided that last year and kept putting off working on this fic ever since. And if you want to go further, I've had this idea ever since I played the game almost six years ago and never bothered to act on it until recently.

Anyways, here's the details.

Title: Powerless
Rating : K+
Genre : Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Word Count: 1652
Summary: "Life doesn't end with the closing of a case. Everyone has to live the rest of their lives with their memories." A look into Ema Skye during the days following SL-9.
Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/12950634

Doubt I'm going to write anything more, but eh, we'll see.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Last edited by tiger_festival on Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: sumguy writes some stuff.Topic%20Title

Happy Maria

I enjoyed it! It wasn't a first bad attempt. Don't kick yourself for the ending scene, it was pretty good.

And I like how you made Grossberg the DA for Joe Darke.
Re: tiger_festival's ficsTopic%20Title

I've felt worse.

The main problem I had with the ending scene was that I didn't think the dialogue felt natural. I remember that while writing it, I kept thinking, "Who talks like this?" It's not as bad as it could have been, but I think it could've been better.
Anyways, thanks for reading!
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
Re: tiger_festival's ficsTopic%20Title

I've felt worse.

So, good news, I did manage to write more fics. Bad news, it's all Ema Skye. Always has been.

Just Another Day
Rating: G
Tags: Angst (sorta)
Word Count: 590
Description: The first Christmas Ema spends alone.

I Won't Say Goodbye
Rating: G
Tags: Hurt/Comfort
Word Count: 1,179
Description: Her sister's trial ended, her past fears dispelled, everything should be looking up for Ema. At least, it should be.

Scattered Ashes
Rating: T
Tags: Angst, Post-Bad Ending, Implied Self-Harm
Word Count: 2,495
Description: In the end, Lana alone was found guilty... on all counts. It was just one mistake, and they all payed the price for it.
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony