Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 5 of 7[ 242 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Re: Mia_Fey's fanfiction (Updated 7/30- Phoenix/Iris)Topic%20Title

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

I don't want Mia to triple post, so I'm bumping this at her request.

To make sure this post isn't completely pointless, I will eventually post a review. Watch this space. (Though, I have nothing but good things to say about Mia's work already! :edgy:)
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.
Re: Mia_Fey's fanfiction (Updated 8/2- New Phoenix/Iris fic)Topic%20Title

True love is forever.

I have a brand new Phoenix/Iris fic. It was actually spurred by this pic. I just thought it was a cute scene that I could see happening, so I decided to try writing it. Enjoy! Please let me know what you think.

Special thanks to Franzise for beta-ing this for me. :)
Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25

In Justice We Trust

Even though they don't appear to be married, I definitely got that kind of feeling from your most recent work. However, I feel inclined to point out a grammatical error that I noticed in there.

Quote:
They made a good team; it only took them a little more then an hour to finish up with the majority of the laundry.

I'll always love you, Max.

Weeeeeee!!!!!

LOL! So you did post up the one shots from the Feenie/Iris thread :P
Re: Mia_Fey's fanfiction (Updated 8/14- Phoenix/Iris fic)Topic%20Title

True love is forever.

Yeah, I did decide to clean them up a bit and post them, Bruce. It was fun. :) I finally got the last one I wrote up also and it's now edited into the first post.

I'm so glad that feeling came across well, General Luigi. That's what I was trying for, but I was worried that the interaction hadn't come out well enough so it's nice to hear that it worked out okay. Thanks for the nice review. Thanks also for pointing out the grammar mistake. It has since been fixed. :)
Fanfics Updated-12/25

JRF

YAEY FORUMS ARE BACK! :gant: :gant: :gant:

Anyway, Mia_Fey, I <3 J00! You're better than what you give yourself credit for.

Nice to see that the Feenris Week prompts have helped. :keiko:

KEEP UP TEH PWNAGE! :godot:
Meine Familie (My family) :

(Mutter/Mother) : NaturallyLazy

(Vater/Father) : Phoenix_Apollo

(Schwester/Sister) : fatalfeline

(Bruder/Brother) : Game_Over

(Frau zu sein/ Wife to be) : Jade

True love is forever.

Hi, Jade. :) Thanks so much for the compliment. It's very much appreciated. <3 And, yes, the prompts helped quite a bit. I really enjoyed writing them. Now I just need to find the energy to write something for some of the new prompts along with getting some more work done on the next chapter of "Beginnings." <_< Thanks again!
Fanfics Updated-12/25

Such cuteness~

True love is forever.

Felice wrote:
Such cuteness~

I'm so happy that you liked my stories. ^_^ Thank you for the kind words. They mean a great deal to me.
Fanfics Updated-12/25

Where's Pikachu? ...I mean Wally!

Heyy, Just thougt I'd check your page again.

Aww i love you fanfics, there so well writen, (even though I'm technically a Nick/Maya shipper). I still think they're great.
I was just wondering, are you going to finish "beginings, Apollo/Vera" becasue it was my favourite one of your fanfics but it's not been updated for a while. If you're not it's fine, just wanted to know.

:phoenix:
Please click my signiture to read Mia Fey - The Story
A second chance - Gumshoe centric oneshot
Finding Mr.Wright - Phoenix/Maya
. x

True love is forever.

Missile123 wrote:
Heyy, Just thougt I'd check your page again.

Aww i love you fanfics, there so well writen, (even though I'm technically a Nick/Maya shipper). I still think they're great.
I was just wondering, are you going to finish "beginings, Apollo/Vera" becasue it was my favourite one of your fanfics but it's not been updated for a while. If you're not it's fine, just wanted to know.

Thank you for the kind review. I'm very pleased that you can enjoy my fics even if the pairing I tend to center on isn't your favorite.

In answer to your question, "Beginnings" is still very much on the top of my priority list. I've been having some writer's block issues which has left me stumped for a while, although the good news is that I managed to get a decent amount done on the chapter yesterday. Hopefully, I'll be able to wrap up the actual writing of the chapter and get it beta-ed rather quickly, so I can post it. I'm sorry that I left you waiting so long. Please just hang on a bit longer. I promise that I'm working on it. ^_^

Thanks again for the kind words.
Fanfics Updated-12/25

In Justice We Trust

Mia_Fey wrote:
In answer to your question, "Beginnings" is still very much on the top of my priority list. I've been having some writer's block issues which has left me stumped for a while, although the good news is that I managed to get a decent amount done on the chapter yesterday. Hopefully, I'll be able to wrap up the actual writing of the chapter and get it beta-ed rather quickly, so I can post it. I'm sorry that I left you waiting so long. Please just hang on a bit longer. I promise that I'm working on it. ^_^

Glad to read that. I'll agree that Beginnings is definitely one of your better works. I'm also amused (though not out of any sort of malice) that you, too, suffer from writer's block from time to time. Such is the difficulty with chapter stories. Even if you have Point A and Point B fully planned out, mapping out the path connecting the two is easily the real challenge. Of course, it also allows the author opportunities to throw in Points C, D, E, and more. I suppose it's a trade-off.

Heyy

Glad to hear that it's still a project of yours! I look forward to the final installment (well i assume that it is). Apollo/Vera Forever!

. x

*scribble scribble*

All right. I stink at giving criticism,

(so bring on the praise!)

Oh my gosh, your Apollo/Vera story is THE CUTEST EVER. I didn't really approve of that ship...but now, let it sail in the waters of my imagination! Thou hast converted me.

Please, for the sake of my failing cuteness meter, write more. =)
I make graphics for people. Yay me.

Sig and Avie created by awesome Vicki!!

I think I know why you like the pairing Vera/Apollo so much. In my mind, it reminds me of the pairing of Iris/Nick. Both girls are very sweet and shy and they don't know a ton about the outside world (well, Iris does more than Vera, but I hope you understand what I mean). While the guys are, well, the main characters, I guess :oops: But both of their relationships seem to have the same sort of... "theme" to them, I suppose. Sweet, caring, and loving for each other. :edgy:

Anyway, I eagerly await for your last chapter of Apollo and Vera!
NEW:V-Day Drabbles! | Flawless Achievement | These Wounds Can Heal | When the Wall Crumbles
Daughter of Xero and Mystic Mina. Sister of Lana & Ulala

I like a man with a big... vocabulary.

I LOVE the Apollo/Vera story. I think they are so cute together~ Keep up the good work.

Two thumbs up from me! :butzthumbs: :butzthumbs:
Many thanks to Vickinator for the avatar!

True love is forever.

Wow! Thanks for all the wonderful reviews everyone! Feedback is always appreciated. You guys have all made a hard day much better. <3

General Luigi wrote:
Glad to read that. I'll agree that Beginnings is definitely one of your better works. I'm also amused (though not out of any sort of malice) that you, too, suffer from writer's block from time to time. Such is the difficulty with chapter stories. Even if you have Point A and Point B fully planned out, mapping out the path connecting the two is easily the real challenge. Of course, it also allows the author opportunities to throw in Points C, D, E, and more. I suppose it's a trade-off.

I'm pleased that you think it's good. Coming from a writer with your talent, that is quite the compliment. :) I suppose that we all suffer from writer's block at some point. It is the curse of writers and is a reoccurring problem with me sadly. And I know exactly what you mean. I am determined to not to let it beat me though. :butzthumbs:

Missile123 wrote:
Heyy

Glad to hear that it's still a project of yours! I look forward to the final installment (well i assume that it is). Apollo/Vera Forever!

Thanks for the support. It helps more then you know. There will be at least one more chapter after this one. Trust me that this chapter is no conclusion. You'll have to wait a bit longer for that. And, yes, Apollo/Vera forever. :)

bibliomaniac wrote:
All right. I stink at giving criticism,

(so bring on the praise!)

Oh my gosh, your Apollo/Vera story is THE CUTEST EVER. I didn't really approve of that ship...but now, let it sail in the waters of my imagination! Thou hast converted me.

Please, for the sake of my failing cuteness meter, write more. =)

I converted you to the pairing? That certainly wasn't something that I expected to happen. :edgy: *Secretly plans to convince the world that Apollo/Vera is one of the cutest pairings on the planet. :P* Thank you for the kind words. They mean so much to me. <3

Caelestis wrote:
I think I know why you like the pairing Vera/Apollo so much. In my mind, it reminds me of the pairing of Iris/Nick. Both girls are very sweet and shy and they don't know a ton about the outside world (well, Iris does more than Vera, but I hope you understand what I mean). While the guys are, well, the main characters, I guess :oops: But both of their relationships seem to have the same sort of... "theme" to them, I suppose. Sweet, caring, and loving for each other. :edgy:

Anyway, I eagerly await for your last chapter of Apollo and Vera!

I know what you mean actually. It occurred to me at one point as well. I was writing a chapter of "Beginnings" while also working on one of my Phoenix/Iris oneshots and I noticed there were some interesting similarities in the dynamics between the two pairings. Still, there some subtle differences in the dynamics as well which make both pairings very interesting to write. At some point I'd like to try a story with both pairings active in it to really explore the similarities and differences. We'll have to see what happens there though. That will be a hard story to write and I'm not convinced that I'm up to the challenge. For all my talk, there is a very decent chance that such a story will never see the light of day if I decide that it is too poorly done to post (Besides, it's more a vague idea then an actual plan at the moment. It's just an idea that I'm toying with currently without any real direction). Thanks so much for the wonderful review. Knowing that a writer with your skills enjoys my work is a real confidence booster. :)

Fraulein wrote:
I LOVE the Apollo/Vera story. I think they are so cute together~ Keep up the good work.

Two thumbs up from me! :butzthumbs: :butzthumbs:

I am thrilled that you are enjoying it. Thanks so much for the immense kindness. I'm truly grateful for it. :) I agree that they are adorable together. I dearly hope that Vera returns in GS5. I require more subtext to play with. :P
Fanfics Updated-12/25
Re: Mia_Fey's fanfiction (Updated 9/13- Apollo/Vera fic)Topic%20Title

True love is forever.

So, "Beginnings" finally has another chapter added to it. I'm sorry about the wait. Hopefully, the next one won't take so long. Enjoy and please let me know what you think. A special thank you goes to Xero for beta-ing this for me. :)
Fanfics Updated-12/25

JRF

:OOF:

FUDGE YES! SATISFIED! :keiko:

I'm reading it as I post, so expect an edit or two after I'm done.

BTW:

Verapollo + Flowers = MEGA FLUFF! (prayers had been answered!)
Meine Familie (My family) :

(Mutter/Mother) : NaturallyLazy

(Vater/Father) : Phoenix_Apollo

(Schwester/Sister) : fatalfeline

(Bruder/Brother) : Game_Over

(Frau zu sein/ Wife to be) : Jade

Aww That last chapter of Beginings was sooooo cute! I so badly want them to get together and can't wait for the next chapter! I really like how innocent this pairing is, keep up the good work!
:odoroki: / :draw:

. x

YES YES YES!!! *pumps fists in the air* I love the next chapter. Please tell me you're writing more :larry:

I'm really happy that you did it from Apollo's point of view, first off. Second, one of the things I was always afraid of for a fic of this pairing would be that Apollo would be OOC. But in my opinion, you handled it very well, and all of this emotions for Vera seemed to be "natural" and his train of thought was handled also beautifully. I at first wasn't sure if him admitting his feelings was a wee bit too fast, but looking back, I see that the progression actually made sense; you had Chapter 2 to establish his small "impulses" that he didn't notice, and now all the way in Chapter 5, you had to have him admit it sometime! I guess since this is the first chapter that truly has Apollo's POV, I wasn't sure about speed. But even that was fine :edgy: Ooh, and the drama! I'm curious about how you'll have Apollo react to this supposed "realization"... Will he give chase or stop the race? (lol, I just made that up).

When do you think you'll write more? :oops:
NEW:V-Day Drabbles! | Flawless Achievement | These Wounds Can Heal | When the Wall Crumbles

In Justice We Trust

Heh. That chapter reminded me of when I first fell in love. Apollo getting caught off-guard by a hug from Vera brought back a fond memory of when the girl I loved hugged me after I gave her a Christmas present. Ultimately, when I finally did confess my love to her about two years later, I learned she didn't love me back. Still, Apollo's mindset--"love or no love, I still value your friendship"--bore a striking resemblance to the way I felt.

Other than a repeated grammatical error that briefly shot me back to reality each time it occurred ("he was more then a little angry," "but she was more then managing it," "She was older then he was," "he couldn't imagine that she felt anything more for him then friendship," "Far more empty then he could remember it being recently," "We actually ended up staying at the mall longer then we thought we would," "This was harder then he had ever imagined"), I was deeply engrossed in this chapter--probably because I was able to see myself in Apollo's shoes. It proves how realistic it was.

Weeeeeee!!!!!

Wow. You've finally updated :P

Anyway, down to business. I quite liked this chapter. Apart from the following:

1) "He had gone there at the request of a prospective client and, although he was thrilled that the meeting had gone well and that he finally had another case after such a long drought, he was more than a little angry with himself over how distracted he had been during the meeting" - You could have broken that up into a few sentences and the same thing applies with what General Luigi suggested. "He had went down there at the request of the prospective client. Although the meeting went down well, he had the mixed feelings coming out of it. He was elated from having a case to work on but balancing that was the anger of being distracted throughout the meeting.

2) "...but she was more then managing it." Wouldn't this be reworded into something akin to this? "...but she was handling it just fine.

3) "As he continued to hurry to the office..." This was a bit awkward, maybe "As he hurried back towards the office..."

4) "It wouldn't really hurt to get Vera a gift... just as a friend of course." This too. I would reword it something akin to this..."It would been a very suitable gift for Vera...but only because she was a good friend to him."

5) "It was a complication that he definitely didn't need now." Again, slightly awkward so "It was a complicated matter that he didn't want to think about now."

6) "The first was that he had indeed developed feelings for Vera beyond those of friendship, he could no longer deny this fact after the happiness that had come to him when he had held her close, and the second being... that she didn't feel the same." Final one. Just redo it as "The first was that, yes, his feelings for Vera was something beyong just friendship. That was something he couldn't deny. The second thing was that she felt the same." The problem was this part of "...that she didn't feel the same." I interpreted as if she DIDN'T reciprocate those feelings back so you need to change that.

Other than that, I felt the plot was rather amusing in Apollo's defence. However, I didn't feel the same spark as your other chapters had. Maybe it's because I'm so worn out from work or uni. But whatever the reason, I do feel that spark is there but not quite open as the previous chapters....

Faith is for the transient people.

General Luigi wrote:
Heh. That chapter reminded me of when I first fell in love. Apollo getting caught off-guard by a hug from Vera brought back a fond memory of when the girl I loved hugged me after I gave her a Christmas present. Ultimately, when I finally did confess my love to her about two years later, I learned she didn't love me back. Still, Apollo's mindset--"love or no love, I still value your friendship"--bore a striking resemblance to the way I felt.

Other than a repeated grammatical error that briefly shot me back to reality each time it occurred ("he was more then a little angry," "but she was more then managing it," "She was older then he was," "he couldn't imagine that she felt anything more for him then friendship," "Far more empty then he could remember it being recently," "We actually ended up staying at the mall longer then we thought we would," "This was harder then he had ever imagined"), I was deeply engrossed in this chapter--probably because I was able to see myself in Apollo's shoes. It proves how realistic it was.

That would be my fault D: I was too into the fic to realize the then/than mistakes when I beta'd it for her.

Bruce Goldberg wrote:
I interpreted as if she DIDN'T reciprocate those feelings back so you need to change that.

She DID mean to write it that way I believe, because Apollo DID think that Vera didn't think of him that way. :P This is in Apollo's head, right?
Proud supporter of Phoenix/Iris, past, present and future
Thank you Elriel! :D

True love is forever.

JadeRoach wrote:
:OOF:

FUDGE YES! SATISFIED! :keiko:

I'm reading it as I post, so expect an edit or two after I'm done.

BTW:

Verapollo + Flowers = MEGA FLUFF! (prayers had been answered!)

I'm so happy that you enjoyed it. Thanks for the kind words. The flowers were fun. ^_^

Missile123 wrote:
Aww That last chapter of Beginings was sooooo cute! I so badly want them to get together and can't wait for the next chapter! I really like how innocent this pairing is, keep up the good work!
:odoroki: / :draw:

I'm very pleased that you enjoyed the chapter. There is definitely an innocence to the pairing that I also find very appealing. It's just adorable. :)

Caelestis wrote:
YES YES YES!!! *pumps fists in the air* I love the next chapter. Please tell me you're writing more :larry:

I'm really happy that you did it from Apollo's point of view, first off. Second, one of the things I was always afraid of for a fic of this pairing would be that Apollo would be OOC. But in my opinion, you handled it very well, and all of this emotions for Vera seemed to be "natural" and his train of thought was handled also beautifully. I at first wasn't sure if him admitting his feelings was a wee bit too fast, but looking back, I see that the progression actually made sense; you had Chapter 2 to establish his small "impulses" that he didn't notice, and now all the way in Chapter 5, you had to have him admit it sometime! I guess since this is the first chapter that truly has Apollo's POV, I wasn't sure about speed. But even that was fine :edgy: Ooh, and the drama! I'm curious about how you'll have Apollo react to this supposed "realization"... Will he give chase or stop the race? (lol, I just made that up).

When do you think you'll write more? :oops:

Of course I'm writing more. :) There will be at least one more chapter in this story as I certainly can't leave things as they are. I'm glad the timing seemed okay. I was mildly concerned about it, but when I thought it through, it made sense to me. I'm not sure when the next chapter will be written and posted. Hopefully, it won't take as long as this last chapter, but I can't be sure. I'm still having some writer's block issues sadly, but I'm hoping that I can get past them. Thanks for the wonderful review. It's much appreciated. ^_^

General Luigi wrote:

I'm pleased that the emotions seemed right to you. I was a bit worried about how I was portraying the characters and, particularly in a chapter like this where emotions play such a strong part in the story, I really wanted to make them as realistic as I could. I'm sorry to hear about your own difficult experiences with love though. I hope that things worked out in the end even though she didn't return your feelings. The mistakes have been fixed. Thank you for telling me and for the lovely review. It made me very happy. :)

Bruce Goldberg wrote:
Wow. You've finally updated :P

Anyway, down to business. I quite liked this chapter. Apart from the following:

1) "He had gone there at the request of a prospective client and, although he was thrilled that the meeting had gone well and that he finally had another case after such a long drought, he was more than a little angry with himself over how distracted he had been during the meeting" - You could have broken that up into a few sentences and the same thing applies with what General Luigi suggested. "He had went down there at the request of the prospective client. Although the meeting went down well, he had the mixed feelings coming out of it. He was elated from having a case to work on but balancing that was the anger of being distracted throughout the meeting.

2) "...but she was more then managing it." Wouldn't this be reworded into something akin to this? "...but she was handling it just fine.

3) "As he continued to hurry to the office..." This was a bit awkward, maybe "As he hurried back towards the office..."

4) "It wouldn't really hurt to get Vera a gift... just as a friend of course." This too. I would reword it something akin to this..."It would been a very suitable gift for Vera...but only because she was a good friend to him."

5) "It was a complication that he definitely didn't need now." Again, slightly awkward so "It was a complicated matter that he didn't want to think about now."

6) "The first was that he had indeed developed feelings for Vera beyond those of friendship, he could no longer deny this fact after the happiness that had come to him when he had held her close, and the second being... that she didn't feel the same." Final one. Just redo it as "The first was that, yes, his feelings for Vera was something beyong just friendship. That was something he couldn't deny. The second thing was that she felt the same." The problem was this part of "...that she didn't feel the same." I interpreted as if she DIDN'T reciprocate those feelings back so you need to change that.

Other than that, I felt the plot was rather amusing in Apollo's defence. However, I didn't feel the same spark as your other chapters had. Maybe it's because I'm so worn out from work or uni. But whatever the reason, I do feel that spark is there but not quite open as the previous chapters....

Thanks for the review, Bruce. My brain is dead tonight, so I'll go back over the story tomorrow and make your changes then. I'm... just so out of it right now that I don't dare. I'll make it worse. O_o

Xero is right that the point was that Apollo doesn't realize that Vera does in fact reciprocate. Hell, she's barely aware of the fact that she reciprocates herself. In this chapter, Vera hasn't yet come to terms with her own feelings and Apollo misinterprets the situation when she pulls away from him so quickly, hence his reaction.

I'm sorry it lack that sparkle as you put it. :( I'll try to see what I can do about that. Thank you for reviewing.
Fanfics Updated-12/25

likes to object! C:

I just want to say I still read your fanfictions and I enjoy them. You have your own writing and story-telling style and your stories are so cute and heart-warming. You also improving your skills rapidly. ^^

True love is forever.

ssophiaa wrote:
I just want to say I still read your fanfictions and I enjoy them. You have your own writing and story-telling style and your stories are so cute and heart-warming. You also improving your skills rapidly. ^^

Thanks so much for the kind review, ssophiaa. I'm thrilled that you're enjoying it and it pleases me a great deal to know that you feel my writing is improving. That's certainly my goal. :)
Fanfics Updated-12/25

♥Klavier and Ema fan forever ♥

aww i wish phoenix COULD have been with iris after trial and tribulations :larry:
Million thanks for making this epic siggy, Vickinator! and another million thanks to Nadini for making that awesome avatar

Couples I support? well...
♥Klavier and Ema♥

True love is forever.

moon_pie! wrote:
aww i wish phoenix COULD have been with iris after trial and tribulations :larry:

Trust me when I say that so do I and I refuse to give up hope. I will continue to dream and write fics about these two because they are simply perfect together as far as I'm concerned (and there doesn't appear to be anything in the canon story line that rules out the possibility of something happening during those seven years between the games or something happening after AJ). ;) I'm pleased that you enjoyed my fics and thank you so much for reviewing. It is very much appreciated. :)
Fanfics Updated-12/25

All that is love in the world...

Wow. All of these are simply amazing. Just what I needed to feed my FeenieRissy hunger. :d XD
Pointing Towards Our Brighter Future. Phoenix/Iris
I'm in your mug, drinking your coffee. It was DE-LIC-IOUS. Godot/Mia.

In Justice We Trust

If you don't mind me asking, have you hit a writer's block? It's been some time since I last saw an update. Then again, you might also just be busy now that the school year has begun again.

True love is forever.

FeenieIris4Evur wrote:
Wow. All of these are simply amazing. Just what I needed to feed my FeenieRissy hunger. :d
XD

I'm very pleased that you enjoyed reading my fics. Thanks for the kind review. It made me very happy. :)

General Luigi wrote:
If you don't mind me asking, have you hit a writer's block? It's been some time since I last saw an update. Then again, you might also just be busy now that the school year has begun again.

Of course I don't mind. Writer's block is one of the most evil things in the world and, yes, I'm unfortunately suffering from another bout of it. -_- You can blame Apollo for some of the delay. He absolutely refused to cooperate with me which is strange because, when I started this fic, Vera was the challenging one for me to write and not Apollo, but he just wasn't in the mood to work with me on this. The chapter should actually be up soon though. It's basically written and it's in the final stages of preparation. It needs some cleaning up, but it should hopefully be complete in the very near future. Sorry for the wait and thanks for the patience. Hopefully, it'll be worth the wait in the end. :)
Fanfics Updated-12/25
Re: Mia_Fey's fanfiction (Updated 11/24- Apollo/Vera fic)Topic%20Title

True love is forever.

I'm so sorry that this took so long. I really am. As I mentioned, writer's block is *censored*. Anyway, here is the final chapter of "Beginnings." Hopefully, you guys like it. It's not quite what I'd planned, but I felt like this worked best.

Anyway... enjoy everyone! Let me know what you think.
Fanfics Updated-12/25

In Justice We Trust

Well done. The ending certainly fits the story's title, as well as their budding relationship. There were a few grammatical and spelling errors I noticed, in addition to a typo or two, but I'll leave that to Mr. Goldberg. Overall, I think you handled this rather well. I wish I could think of more to say, but nothing's coming to me.

That was really great ending to such a sweet story. It was so innocent and cute. Will you be writing anymore fanfic? If so I look forward to you next work!

. x

AH! *squee!* Completely adorable and sugary!!

Love it love it love it!! I was a little afraid that it would go by too fast (the last chapter, I mean) but it was PERFECT!! The inner monologues, the dialogue, the tender moments... Incredibly awesome! I loved this story from the start; you convinced me to fall in love with this pairing and it has inspired me to write my own... someday. Maybe when I'm almost finished with Manfred :oops: Do you have any ideas for any other fanfics at the moment or are you taking a break in the meantime?

My son is bored. Care to play with him?

It's been too long since I last visited this section... I am reminded afresh that I have some serious catching up to do, but it promises to be a most enjoyable task. Comments will be forthcoming as I finish reading your latest works.

True love is forever.

General Luigi wrote:
Well done. The ending certainly fits the story's title, as well as their budding relationship. There were a few grammatical and spelling errors I noticed, in addition to a typo or two, but I'll leave that to Mr. Goldberg. Overall, I think you handled this rather well. I wish I could think of more to say, but nothing's coming to me.

Thanks for the kind review and for always leaving a comment. I really love the feedback and it means even more coming from a writer that I respect a great deal. I'll definitely give the chapter another read through to see if I can catch the mistakes because mistakes are very bad. D: Thanks again!

Missile123 wrote:
That was really great ending to such a sweet story. It was so innocent and cute. Will you be writing anymore fanfic? If so I look forward to you next work!

Thanks for the lovely review. You are very kind. I will probably be writing more although I'm not sure when the next story will come. I'm running a little low on creative energy at the moment and I can't quite figure out what to write next. I might try a few P/I drabbles to try and get myself together. There were some fun looking prompts in the P/I thread that I've been meaning to try. That helped last time I got like this, but I promise nothing. Thanks again. <3

Caelestis wrote:
AH! *squee!* Completely adorable and sugary!!

Love it love it love it!! I was a little afraid that it would go by too fast (the last chapter, I mean) but it was PERFECT!! The inner monologues, the dialogue, the tender moments... Incredibly awesome! I loved this story from the start; you convinced me to fall in love with this pairing and it has inspired me to write my own... someday. Maybe when I'm almost finished with Manfred :oops: Do you have any ideas for any other fanfics at the moment or are you taking a break in the meantime?

I'm very flattered. Thank you so much for your wonderful words. You are far, far too kind. The answer to your question is partially in the response above this one. I am open to hearing suggestions if you have any. I am running a bit low on ideas at the moment and discussing things like this sometimes helps. :) Thanks again. I look forward to reading more from you (and reading a story based around Apollo and Vera would be an added bonus).

Gregory Wright wrote:
It's been too long since I last visited this section... I am reminded afresh that I have some serious catching up to do, but it promises to be a most enjoyable task. Comments will be forthcoming as I finish reading your latest works.

Wow, Gregory. It has been a while. I'm very happy to see you again. :) Thanks for the compliment. I hope that I don't disappoint you.
Fanfics Updated-12/25

My son is bored. Care to play with him?

As promised, I'm back. As I began the undertaking of reading your latest, I realized that trying to sum the works up in their totality would not do them justice. So, I decided to write comments immediately after each segment. I wrote them ignorant of what exactly the next installments contained.

A Winning Match
Cute, as always. It’s fun to see them at play.

Beginnings (Apollo/Vera)

Chapter II
Busted by Phoenix…hilarious! I’m reminded of Hazakura right about now… :think:

Chapter III
You’re doing a good job of developing Vera here. I’m enjoying watching her courage grow. Loved how you introduced Pearl, though I might’ve made her a little less outgoing—kind of a halfway point between Trucy and Vera.

Chapter IV
“Special someone”…! I love it. The exchange between Pearl and Trucy is priceless. As usual, Vera is superbly rendered.

Chapter V
Ooh…Heartbreak Hotel! Really felt for Apollo there. But knowing you, this’ll have a happy ending. This’ll make that ending all the sweeter. I’m hooked.

Chapter VI
…Beautiful. Beautifully awkward. The kiss might’ve been a little bit much at this point, but that might be just me. I haven’t experienced any romantic kisses yet, so… :bellboy: Anyway, I love it. You make this pairing work very well. Thumbs up.

Together (Phoenix/Iris)

Rush
Cute, as always. Thought a rollercoaster sounded more like Trucy’s idea… :will:

Cure
Ah, wine for the soul… This was fun. I only wish there was a little more. I see lots of potential for references to sweetness, fine wine, and intoxication here that would tie neatly into a work about “addiction”.

Chemistry
This was a lot of fun to read. Believe it or not, I like the title. This work is so full of plays on the various definitions of “chemistry” that it lends a nice poetic feel to the piece.

In summary, all were a true pleasure to read. I expect nothing less from the midwife of my own creativity in the area of romantic writing. I am proud to call you a formative influence. That reminds me--I need to get cracking on another intallment of Crime and Punishment sometime soon. I've been meaning to for a while, but a lot of things have been going on. My other fanfiction, a full-time job, ailing grandparents, and an original novel I'm working on have all been competing for my attention. If you're curious about this novel, feel free to PM me about it. :jazzedgy:

The Chibi White Mage :D

Your awesomeness meter just overloaded.

Those stories are pure genius! Besides them being my personal favourite OTPs, they were great in many ways!

Anyway, somehow I thought Beginnings might have felt somehow different, I haven't really gotten used to "silent love" stories yet. But I'm dying for a sequel! :redd:
Supporter of PhoenixXIris, MiaxDiego and ApolloxVera
Page 5 of 7 [ 242 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony