Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

musouka's fanfictionTopic%20Title

俺の黄金の魔女

I told myself that once I got two fics up, I'd go ahead and make a thread here. Well, I'm not sure drabbles count as fics, but it's close enough. Shoe

Oneshots
One of These Things is Not Like the Others (Phoenix/Edgeworth - PG, humor)

Drabbles:
Epithet (Phoenix/"Chinami" - R, badly written sexual content, wangst, GS3 SPOILERS)

Currently I'm working on a long series of Phoenix/Edgeworth fics under the general title "Struggling Against Gravity". We shall see if GS4 sucks out my will to write it. (It'll be AU regardless, as it spins off of GS3) You are more likely to see "Hold Out Your Hand" sooner, which is a Phoenix-Larry-Miles friendship fic. There are other things on the back burner, but those are the two taking up most of my time currently.
Re: musouka's fanfictionTopic%20Title

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

I have no comments on her fanfiction (lololol yeah right) but Musouka is made of sexy, awesome, and win.
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)

raging klavier crush

I'm pretty much whoring my praise around at this point, but I really do love Epithet. It's so powerful and heartbreaking, and in so few words. One of the things I love best about your writing is how deliberate, careful, and structured everything seems - nothing is arbitrary or careless - and I think the drabble format really draws out that strength.

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

Musouka is <3.

Seriously. Awesome and complete and brilliant love. She has a grasp on the characters and their subtleties that 99.999% of fanfic writers (myself included) could never HOPE to accomplish. It's the little things that make a relationship, and with Mu, it's the little things that make a fic and keep on making it over and over and over again.
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony