Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 2 of 3[ 93 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Re: Fan character spritesTopic%20Title

ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!

Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

We got ourselves a defendant, now how about a witness? Or quite possibly a co-council? Ehehe...hehe...heh........ She's not going to fit into the GS1-3 timeline though... Don't hurt me!

Name: Panya Amasugi
Family: Yuusaku and Mareka of course!
Background: Almost as big of a kamen mask fan as her dear father, she dreams of becoming a phantom thief when she grows up. She can be quite sneaky when she wants to, though all her attempts at thievery are foiled by her own tendency to inform her "victim" beforehand. She is often seen with her best friend Gregory Edgeworth the II, even though his dream is to become a detective. (I didn't have time to make a sprite of him though).
Sprite work: Photoshop Elements 2.0, recolor of Pearl, using Yuusaku's colors. Added the hat and altered the clothes.

Edit: Okay! I fixed it! She doesn't have facial hair anymore! O_o
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*

Last edited by Android 21 3/7 on Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

English Attorney

Android 21 3/7 wrote:
We got ourselves a defendant, now how about a witness? Or quite possibly a co-council? Ehehe...hehe...heh........ She's not going to fit into the GS1-3 timeline though... Don't hurt me!

Name: Panya Amasugi
Family: Yuusaku and Mareka of course!
Background: Almost as big of a kamen mask fan as her dear father, she dreams of becoming a phantom thief when she grows up. She can be quite sneaky when she wants to, though all her attempts at thievery are foiled by her own tendency to inform her "victim" beforehand. She is often seen with her best friend Gregory Edgeworth the II, even though his dream is to become a detective. (I didn't have time to make a sprite of him though).
Sprite work: Photoshop Elements 2.0, recolor of Pearl, using Yuusaku's colors. Added the hat and altered the clothes.

Ack SHE HAS A BEARD!

Sorry, but under her chin it looks like she has a bit of a ginger beard there.
ImageImage

OBJECTION! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!?

Rapius wrote:
Ack SHE HAS A BEARD!

Sorry, but under her chin it looks like she has a bit of a ginger beard there.

Wacky Edgy YOU'RE RIGHT! I'll go fix that. Thanks. Bell Boy
My art thread!
And my devart site

Daian gets what he wants.

Might as well add my new guy >.>

Name: Perrigan Falnex (Yeah, I went with the Falcon thing)
Family: On his own but works with the defendant of his first case, His mother died in a car crash and his father was murdered. (Easy 4th case right there)
Background: He is a defense attourney of epic failure. He has never won a case before in his life. One day, whilst going to his favourite waffle house (see 'Deefunx's house of waffles on the old forum >.>) he saw the police searching the place. He quickly found out that there was a murder, a body was found in the deep fat fryer. Wanting to save the waffles he decided to defend the owner of the waffle house. >When Mechabowser's case creator is out I'll be making the Lost-cause cases. Starting with Lost cause waffle.< >>shameless plug; It will be filled with crappy comedy and Damon Gant will return from his life sentence in epic ways.<<
Sprite work: Photoshop CS2 (anyone know what cs stands for? o.O) Majorly edited Garyuu hair, with colour change, Phoenix suit; colour change. Edgeworth's face. Phoenix's eye... Garyuu's smile... >___> Custom GS badge and custom... stuff...
Working on a sig. Give me a week... month.

Give me a Not Guilty or I'll eat you!!!

Quote:
Sprite work: Photoshop CS2 (anyone know what cs stands for? o.O) Majorly edi...

Creative Suite
( ^ Equals Three parody ^ I am not in any way affiliated with RWJ )

Image Image Image Image ImageImageImage<--- Please click

Gant '08

Here's mine from the topic after some slight changes
Name: Thetus (pronounced thay-tus) Betan
Family and Background: Unknown as of yet. Details will be added once I get him into a case-maker game.
Sprite Work: Paint Ack Phoenixes body (recoloured with maggeys shirt, grossbergs red suit and another thing that I forget), edgeworths face, VK's hair (recoloured by the colours from pennys hair), Odoroki's defence badge. Some custom work on the face because worthys hair covers up half his face. Dr. Grey

For Great Justice!

These are absolutely brilliant. Do you guys animate the sprites? I'm very impressed anyway. It may be a while yet, but as I plan to make a whole new four to five-case PW game when my game engine's complete, I will definitely need your help. Though, I have done a bit of pixel art myself. It's not that great though. I'll try some PW stuff sometime.

Don't get mad as this is a bit off-topic, but here's some Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children pixel art I did from scratch a while ago.

Cloud: http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4120/20rc0.png
Aeris: http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/8936/aerisnewzu7.png

I thought I did an okay job on Cloud other than the hair, and as for Aeris, she has a bit of a monkey face. These were from scratch though. Do you guys think I have potential when it comes to PW spriting?

I'll sue you, and I'll win!

Name: Kohle Bergmann
Family: Mark Bermann, his father, and deceased Mother Wendel
Background: A simple man of German decent, Kohle used to work as a private investigators in the 'back-water' country, where he was raised. He was fired after his last case for suspecting a supposedly innocent teenage girl, whom after the case gave him a sly look and said, 'Smart man...".
Soon after he moved to Los Angeles to find a better job, and immediately after his Father is accused of poisoning his Mother, Though the time of death is before Kohle leaves, and he is later suspected aswell.
Sprite work: Edited Godot, Penny, and Maggey's hair, Edited Turner Grey's face, and heavily edited Godot's body.

I suppose that would make him a witness...? I can change it if he needs to be more involved.
I'm not sure about the background, that was sort of random, I guess.
I tried dithering the coat, but eh...

Arutica: Attorney at NYAAH

First PW sprite, Don't have time to write a backstory right now, I think it will be done tomorrow.
Name: David Freo (Name Origin: David is my name, and then put some random spanish word that jumped to my mind as last name XD )

Family: TBA
Backstory: TBA
Vocation: Defense Attorney
Misc. Facts: His body can't hande much alcohol at all, so he drinks loads of tomato juice instead (>_>)
Sprite Work: Recoloured Payne's body and added the button and the lawyer badge. Put on Edgey's head, recoloured Manfred's hair to Matt Engardes's colour and edited Engard's Wineglass. Paint.

EDIT: Oh, damn, forgot to change skin colour, I'll fix that tomorrow.

I object to your face!

Mines based off another one of my fancharacters from a different fandom. (Just because I like him so much and wanted to recreate his likeness Larry )

Name: Terrance (Terry) Gaiman
Family: Father- Phillip Gaiman; Owner of Gaiman Motors the most respected of all oveseas car manufactures. Mother- Leslie Gaiman; retired opera singer.
Backstory: Terrance is a popular horror/mystery writer from overseas. Most fans of his series don't know this as he signs his novels under the pseudonym, Neil Patchett. Its popular belief that Terry is the secretary for the mysterious Neil, and he goes through quite a bit of trouble to keep up this ruse. Normally a quite man he keeps to himself, until he becomes the number one suspect for the murder of his father. The murder parallels the plot of his yet to be released book. Is he really the murderer? Or was he set up? Who knows!!
Fun Fact: When panicked, he tends to shout in a near incomprehensible cockney accent.

Sprite Work
Body: Dr. Turner Grey
Face: Gumshoe with Edgeworth's Nose
Hair: Angel The Box Lunch Lady
Hat: Ini Miney
The Defense is a Murloch!
My DeviantART page :3

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Are you guys ennnnnnterrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg?
ImageImage

Gant '08

I will, but I want to improve thetus first

No because I don't want to win. Since I don't want to win, there's no point for me.
My art thread!
And my devart site

I object to your face!

I thought about it, but I'm not big on contests.
The Defense is a Murloch!
My DeviantART page :3

I'll sue you, and I'll win!

Yees. I wanna enter the contest. B:

For Great Justice!

Morurie, that last sprite's awesome.

Novice bimbo

My attempt at an original character..

Name: Rufus Whitman
Family: Single
Background: The evil and greedy owner of an oil company. One of the workers there was killed by accident and Whitman placed the blame on an innocent worker. Phoenix took the case and Whitman appeared as a witness in court. Phoenix was able to catch Whitman due to the medical records of the deceased worker and Whitman tried to find a way to cheat him out of his health insurance. When the worker found out and was going to report him, Whitman drowned him in oil and covered up the incident. Phoenix was able to find out the evidence by going through Whitman's payroll files.
Sprites used: Gant, Godot, and Redd White. I wanted to sprites off a certain GS4 character, but they aren't available yet.

I couldn't really think of any kind of name or backstory. Made with Paint, Phoenix's face, Godot's beard thingy, Phoenix's and Gumshoes hair, Young Edgeworth's body, and Yuusaku's shoulder thingys.

spr fckn srs peepz

Croik wrote:
Are you guys ennnnnnterrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg?

Entering what?
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.

A passionate fart, smelling dead

Meh, I'll give this a shot.

Name: Anneliese Sukumotou née von Karma
Family: The elder daughter of Manfred von Karma. Married a Japanese immigrant named Jin Sukumotou (now deceased); has a daughter named Tatsuko.
Background: From a young age, Anneliese disliked her father, regarding him as a stuffy old man too hooked on his job. She witnessed his fall from grace as his pursuit of perfection became his obsession, and came to loathe him. Her mother was her one pillar of strength, but tragically, she died giving birth to Franziska. Anneliese both pitied and despised Franziska, considering her a pawn brainwashed by her maniacal father, and when Miles Edgeworth came into her life regarded him the same way. Desperate to leave her family behind, she moved to LA, got a degree in psychology, and married Jin Sukumotou at the age of 23. Her life, from that point on, was a relatively happy one - until Jin was brutally murdered. She was the prime suspect, and now a pair of unlikely heroes must rise to her defense and try to save what's left of their disintegrating family ties.
Misc.: Never really outgrew the "goth" phase she went through as a teenager. And, yes, her eyebrows are blue.
Sprite work: Made in MSPaint. Spliced together two sprites of Adrian, copied Franziska's hair hues, and did the rest from scratch.

Look, her sleeves look like braaaaaains. Yanni Yogi
Mirror, mirror on the wall, show me, define me! I am the infinite telomerase! I am not an anti-existence! I AM THE PERFECT MISSINGNO.--er, chain!

Proud to be anti-Edgeworth!

Warning: Extremely Scatterbrained

Name: Melusine "Melly" Light
Family: Her younger sister Penelope Light.
Background: A former pickpocket who also turned in lost items to the police station. She lived with her father, Bill Light, a part-time custodian and petty thief until he was murdered by their landlord Harold Petty over the fact her father was late in fixing the air conditioning. Melusine had been so angry she had wanted to kill him, but that was tempered when she saw how efficiently the courtroom ran. She was especially impressed with the prosecution, and couldn't understand why anyone would defend a man like Harold. A new passion was born. She shaped up, and was eventually accepted into law school, of which she is now in her final year.

To pay the bills and support her sister Penelope she currently works as a secretary in the Law Office. She's well liked for her sense of humor and her quick insight. And probably also because she can open anything. Her her world was rocked when her sister Penelope was accused of murder...and the attorney who took her beloved sister's seemingly hopeless case was a man named Phoenix Wright.

Sprite Work: Alterations made in Photoshop of Maggey's Body, Mia's "Maya" hair, the front of Mia's bodice, and Edgeworth's cravat.

Last edited by Empere on Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

Empere wrote:
Name: Melusine "Melly" Stone
Family: Her younger sister Penelope Stone.
Background: A former pickpocket who also turned in lost items to the police station. She lived with her father, Bill Stone, a part-time custodian and petty thief until he was murdered by their landlord Harold Petty over the fact her father was late in fixing the air conditioning. Melusine had been so angry she had wanted to kill him, but that was tempered when she saw how efficiently the courtroom ran. She was especially impressed with the prosecution, and couldn't understand why anyone would defend a man like Harold. A new passion was born. She shaped up, and was eventually accepted into law school, of which she is now in her final year.

To pay the bills and support her sister Penelope she currently works as a secretary in the Law Office. She's well liked for her sense of humor and her quick insight. And probably also because she can open anything. Her her world was rocked when her sister Penelope was accused of murder...and the attorney who took her beloved sister's seemingly hopeless case was a man named Phoenix Wright.

Sprite Work: Alterations made in Photoshop of Maggey's Body, Mia's "Maya" hair, the front of Mia's bodice, and Edgeworth's cravat.

Is she related to Cindy Stone, the victim in Nick's first case?
My art thread!
And my devart site

Quote:
Is she related to Cindy Stone, the victim in Nick's first case?

Ack! I completely forgot about her! Wacky Edgy I guess I had better come up with a different last name.

You don't have to. Stone is a common enough last name.
My art thread!
And my devart site

I guess that's true. But still, I think "Light" is a better name...in terms of having "light" fingers. Will Powers

Built For The Kill

Haha. This spoils my fanfic A LOT. :P

If anybody here actually reads my fanfic and doesn't wanna get spoiled till later chapters are up... Griff's background is under a spoiler, just in case. :/

Name: Griffin Turner / Tomodachi Hirokeu

Nicknames: Griff, Flamehead / Hiro-nii-chan, Hiro-kun, Hokami-san

Height and Weight: 5'2'' (Yes, he's short.), 120 lbs

Family and Friends: His older sister is Midori Turner (Tomodachi Midori).

Spoiler:
Their mother died when Griff was born, and their father died when Griff was 2 years old, from a large fire that witnesses say Griff started accidentally, resulting in the city blaming Griff for the death, treating him as an outcast for ten years.

Griff is best friends with Eddy Skye (Houdzuki Hideki), who looks up to him as an older brother.

Spoiler: Griff's Background. Click if you wanna get spoiled.
Background: Griff has led quite a tough life. His mother died giving birth to him, and when he was 2 years old, his father died from a fire which witnesses say Griff accidentally caused. Because of that death, people treated him as an outcast, and Griff had virtually no friends for ten years, becoming hostile to everybody, even his older sister Midori.

When Griff was 12 years old, he was accused of murdering a student from his school, and caused a large scandal by being the first minor to hold full trial for murder and risk the Death Penalty. Midori was shocked by this, and tried to find a defense attorney who could win Griff's case. That was when 22-year-old rookie attorney Zachariss "Chris" Truman entered the picture. He won the case, and Griff learned to make friends, Chris and Midori being the first ones. Ever since that case, Griff regarded Midori and Chris as his saviors, and vowed to repay them someday.

Griff then studied law, wanting to follow in the footsteps of Chris and his sister. His first case was successful, and he ended up causing Winston Payne to retire from prosecuting (and go completely bald). A new prosecutor, Lance Bladeston (Kusanagi Sasuke), soon appeared, and became Griff's rival. When Midori was put on trial for murdering a former client of hers, Griff took the case and went against Bladeston for the first time. He ended up winning the case and beat Bladeston, who was, until then, undefeated.

During State vs. Turner, Midori's case, Griff met Detective Thurston Razor (Kamisori Kouichi) and Eddy Skye (Houdzuki Hideki), 10-year-old son of the late Ema Skye. Eddy looked up to Griff as an older brother, and this respect grew stronger when Griff saved Eddy from getting shot by Felix Sourceton (Ibanagi Jin). After Griff successfully proved Midori innocent, Midori arranged for Eddy to work as Griff's Investigative Junior Partner.

Griff has a "special ability", which allows him to comprehend things 50 times faster than the average person, as well as form complex patterns in his head almost automatically, and find out who the real murderer of a case is. This ability suddenly disappeared when Midori was accused of murder, and returned only during the last day of the trial in the form of a disembodied voice which Griff heard whilst in a "dark room".

Griff's special ability to comprehend 50 times faster than normal people made him accelerate through school extremely fast. He was already a High School Senior when he was 12. However, this died down slowly.

Miscellaneous: Griff is insecure about his height, and often reacts comically to being called "short for his age"; especially when it comes from Bladeston, who gets a kick out of making fun of Griff's height since he's one foot taller.

Griff's catchprase is "You can count on that!", to which Eddy often replies, "Believe it!". Bladeston finds this annoying, though, and replies, "Is that your rule?".

Griff believes in the existence of ghosts, and has a great fear of them.

Griff uses the Wahrheitron T-3, a Lie Detector in the form of a blue wristwatch with parts that glow yellow-green, to interrogate witnesses. The Wahrheitron works much like a combination of the Psyche Lock and Minuku Systems, and Griff even yells "Right There!" when using it.

Griff also has a tendency to yell "Psy-ai-ai-ai-ai!!!" when shocked, either internally or verbally.

Sprite work: Completely made of scratch, done in the GIMP and MS Paint.

Extra: Not exactly a sprite, but meh.

I do not tolerate bullies. Good day.

Give me a Not Guilty or I'll eat you!!!

Quote:
Extra: Not exactly a sprite, but meh.

Not bad
( ^ Equals Three parody ^ I am not in any way affiliated with RWJ )

Image Image Image Image ImageImageImage<--- Please click

Name: Carlos "Cardshark" Shark (bigger picture about him here)
Family: No known family
Background: Cardshark is one of villains of my comics, he is selfish, greedy and evil criminal boss, who only cares about his money and how to get more it. 'Business' he does has caught attention of the police, but they always end up with no enough evidence against him. The police has been trying to catch him for years.

He is hand-drawn, scanned and coloured in photoshop
There is so many attorney sprites here, so I decided to make witness. Phoenix

Villains FTW Redd White

OH SHI-

Well...it's my first time, so here I go... ^^; I'm very bad with sprites, sorry... :(

Name: Shiratori Hikari/Elwing Swann
Family: Parents deceased. She has a twin sister, Shiratori Yami/Miya Swann.
Background: A soon-to-be singer (she hasn't made her debut yet) and also Phoenix's new sidekick in my fanfic turnabout. She is a cheerish and very happy girl who always like to help everybody, but she usually gets easily in troubles. She met with Phoenix by casuality while she was looking for her sister (I haven't decided the place yet ^^U), but unafortunatelly she couldn't find her sister, so Phoenix offered help to find her. At the end, they found her near a corpse and she was arrested in the act for being suspect of murder. Elwing knew that she was innocent, and Phoenix offered his help again to be her defense attorney, then Elwing became his sidekick for a short time to solve the case...but things got more complicated as they were investigated...(I have to work on this XD)
Sprite Work: Mainly references from Ema Skye done in Photoshop CS2
http://felicia-val.deviantart.com<--My DeviantART site ^^

Ini's Fan

Hello! I am Spanish fan of Phoenix Wright, but I will try to speak English the possible better(best) thing (Pardon, but I am bad in English) so I will use a traslator. Acro Well, this is my character:

http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... rtorf5.png

Name: May Flower
Family:
Occupation: She studies medicine in one university of London to become nurse, she travelled to Phoenix's city to continue studying there. (May is a witness of my fanfic case 1.)
Background: May always has wanted to be a nurse. Always it has been applicated in his studies and in one year she will be a nurse. May is principal witness of the case one of my spanish fanfic, where May sees as a person it kill the victim inside the plane in which she was going.
Sprite Work: Alterations made in Paint of Ini's hair and Andrews Body.

Sorry for not knowing very much English Sadshoe Sadshoe Sadshoe

Live life to the full

DarzieP wrote:

Darrzie Power
Family: Deceased parents and sister. Killed by arsonist. Traumatised by the near escape and the evil of the arsonist, he decided to become a prosecutor to destroy and punish the wicked. Overtime his sense of justice grew and would choose to concede the Guilty verdict if a defendant was truly unguilty.

Sprite Work: Ms Paint. Based off Phoenix. Recoloured the suit and flipped the picture to make him a prosecutor. Changed hair and eye colour.

Something I noticed, you forgot to remove the attorney's badge, they're not worn by prosecutors.

Official Chinami Fan

Ela-chan wrote:
Well...it's my first time, so here I go... ^^; I'm very bad with sprites, sorry... :(

Background: A soon-to-be singer (she hasn't made her debut yet) and also Phoenix's new sidekick in my fanfic turnabout. She is a cheerish and very happy girl who always like to help everybody, but she usually gets easily in troubles. She met with Phoenix by casuality while she was looking for her sister (I haven't decided the place yet ^^U), but unafortunatelly she couldn't find her sister, so Phoenix offered help to find her. At the end, they found her near a corpse and she was arrested in the act for being suspect of murder. Elwing knew that she was innocent, and Phoenix offered his help again to be her defense attorney, then Elwing became his sidekick for a short time to solve the case...but things got more complicated as they were investigated...(I have to work on this XD)

That sprite is awsome! *_*

Question, are those Frannie's sleeves?
Props to Clicky for the avatar! =3

OH SHI-

SailorTaurus wrote:
Ela-chan wrote:

That sprite is awsome! *_*

Question, are those Frannie's sleeves?

Nop XD I drew them from scratch ^^ LOL I haven't noticed they are similar to Franziska's... XD

Ela-chan wrote:

Ack Wait! So you did that from SCRATCH?! COMPLETELY FROM SCRATCH?! ONLY USING EMA AS A REFERENCE?! *faints*
My art thread!
And my devart site

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

Ryuko wrote:
Something I noticed, you forgot to remove the attorney's badge, they're not worn by prosecutors.

Trust me. He's a realllly lazy recolour.
fuck

OH SHI-

Android 21 3/7 wrote:
Ela-chan wrote:

Ack Wait! So you did that from SCRATCH?! COMPLETELY FROM SCRATCH?! ONLY USING EMA AS A REFERENCE?! *faints*
yeah ^^ I just zoomed Ema to see how was the face shape and then I sketched it on Photoshop and painted with the pencil tool XD hehe Odoroki

^____^

One of My RPG chacters.

Name: James Gumshoe
Job: Prosecutor/ Defense Attorney
Personality: Kind of a goofy at times, but can be very serious at other times. Has a brother-complex. He is interesting face in court with his half-cracked way of doing things that is disturbingly affective.
Backround:Older brother of Dick Gumshoe. He first became a prosecutor at age 22, then after severl succesful cases decided he also wanted to be a defense attorney, because he wanted to see both sides. His third case as a DA was against von Karma. He lost but learn somethings from that case. He returned to mainly prosecuting but does some DA stuff on the side as his moods dictate. He was not very happy when he heard Gumshoe had decided to become a detective. They had a big fight about it. In the end James had no choice but to let Gumshoe become a detective, but he didn't have to be happy about it. He lost conntact with Gumshoe for about seven years and has just re-establish contact recently.

There we go.

Hi

Image(click for GS4 BG)

Name: Elliot Enduson
Family: 9 y/o sister Debbie. Parents died 4 years ago.
Background: When his parents were killed 4 years ago he got a thirst for court action. The prosecutor in the trial for the murder of his parents was in fact Miles Edgeworth who, of course, won the trial. Since then he's been studying law at almost every waking moment. He dislikes formality, so often refers to people by their first name.
Spoiler:
In the end it turns out he killed his own parents. He was very close to his 5 year old sister and killed them in a fit of rage after learning that she was being abused. When someone else was sent down for his own crime he was grateful to the prosecution and decided to follow the same path. Doesn't care for innocence.

Sprite work: Scratch (except BGs). Fucked up on the hair (I can't shade hair for crap D:). Looked a lot better before I sprited it. Didn't stick to the 16 colour limit. Doesn't really fit the style either :( Made in Graphicsgale.

I suck at backstory. Like really suck hard.
PW style is hard D:

Battle Artist

Yeah, I'm going to enter the contest too~. That calendar's so awesome... I've never done real spriting animations before, but it's so fun!!! (I have finished 2 sequences for now, normal talking and the finger pointing). I wonder if I should show them though, do you think it'd mind anyone considering they'll be my entries for the contest? :(

Soooooo not a Nazi!

This is Durrer von Karma. He is Manfred's twin brother, and is what Manfred would be is he was a Defense Attorney. I don't have a complete backstory here yet, but if I put it down I would ruin my new fic. I used Von Karma 's body, Godot 's hair and the colors from young Edgeworth 's suit. Did I do okay?
:badger: = awesomeness
Page 2 of 3 [ 93 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites