Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 8 of 8[ 283 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Re: Defencelawyers SpritesTopic%20Title

Winter Flag Trademark

DefenceLawyer wrote:
AJtheprogrammer wrote:
Aaand, I'll probably get a warning.

It should be fine, the admins are cool here. If it helps my friend, I could update this thing so it may not count as a necro...

Or request it for this post to be deleted. I'm not sure yet. Will decide in a couple of days.

I've been thinking of making a sprite thread recently anyway, with the sprites I use in the Robert Civil comic.

Though I might ask for this to be deleted in order to make a new one. This post is over six years old, after all. I was only a kid when these sprites were made.

We'll have to see.

You will receive a mod warning for necroing a thread no matter what but not banned. I got warned once when I didn't know the rules; and that was probably a week after I joined. Alexander joined even more earlier and had enough time to read the rules. Besides, it's stickified to all subforums in this forum. Guess none really wants to read the rules these days... :ron:

Edited it, or people might find it "outright rude"

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Patchouli Knowledge wrote:
DefenceLawyer wrote:
AJtheprogrammer wrote:
Aaand, I'll probably get a warning.

It should be fine, the admins are cool here. If it helps my friend, I could update this thing so it may not count as a necro...

Or request it for this post to be deleted. I'm not sure yet. Will decide in a couple of days.

I've been thinking of making a sprite thread recently anyway, with the sprites I use in the Robert Civil comic.

Though I might ask for this to be deleted in order to make a new one. This post is over six years old, after all. I was only a kid when these sprites were made.

We'll have to see.

You will receive a mod warning for necroing a thread no matter what but not banned. I got warned once when I didn't know the rules; and that was probably a week after I joined. Alexander joined even more earlier and had enough time to read the rules. Besides, it's stickified to all subforums in this forum. Guess none really wants to read the rules these days... :ron:

Edited it, or people might find it "outright rude"

Well if we all keep our heads down then AJ should be fine.

No point getting our friends in trouble, is there?

On a side note, having seen the backgrounds I made, I am thinking of making a new background from scratch. Hopefully I can do it better this time..

Going to work on it now. Should be posted tomorrow. (Well, unless I find that I am equally as rubbish and just scrap the project :basil:
Sig.

Great Revival

Before anything you should edit this topics title. :yogi:
Page 8 of 8 [ 283 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites