Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 23 of 47[ 1865 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 47  Next

Re: Request thread.Topic%20Title

SILENCE!

I request simple Sprite of Shi-Long Lang looking down with blood on his hands, One with him talking and one with him no talking, that is all, Thank You

Can Court Records get a smiley of Calisto laughing?

Dracarys!

JesusMonroe wrote:

How's this look?

Ropfa wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

How's this look?

I-i-it's beautiful

You're beautiful

Orange juice attorney

Hey there! I am working on a fangame, and we are still looking for more spriters! This has been a deviantart centric project up until now, so here is a link to my deviantart ( http://athenacykes.deviantart.com ) our fangame club ( http://margaret-jing.deviantart.com/ ) and finally- the main reason I'm posting this, we have a contest for fan sprites for the game (here: http://fav.me/d7amntk ) it ends on june 20th, and I will totally accept entries from people without deviantarts, just PM it to me! If there are a few requests we may push back the end date to july 1st or later. Thanks so much for your consideration!
If you're not interested in the contest but want to help, jsut PM me, a lot of characters are taken already, but we still have some and some that we haven't posted refrences of yet. Thank you very much!
-Thena

The one with many faces

Whoever is really skilled at recoloring, I need this recolored. To be specific, I just need the 3rd and 4th frames ONLY (basically, the desk-slamming part). What I do need is to have her gloved hands recolored to look like actual hands. I can handle everything else, but those gloved hands are giving me the most trouble.

A very tall order, but can I request someone try to get cracking on some Athena Cykes court sprites for a project I'm planning to work on.

Can I hear an "Objection!"?

Dangerus-the-Spazzy wrote:
I might use these sprites for a later case. Sadly I'll need to know how to animate all of these. Or maybe leave them where they are and use them alongside Seyfried.

If you are looking for an animating software for free, you can try either GIMP or Pivot... Pivot is good at recognizing sprites from Paint, but you'll something else to make the backgrounds transparent. GIMP is a little trickier to use but gives good results.
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?

(My father spent three years restoring this car...)

Servant of the Goddess of Law

Hey I am curious has anyone managed to get the sprites BEGIN LOGIC CHESS or the other sprites in regards to it?

Cause of death is being dummy

I'm planning on doing this myself at some point, but can anyone make sprites of any of these characters? If anyone actually wants to, I could tell you the type of animations I associate with them.

Can I hear an "Objection!"?

Gammalad wrote:
Hey I am curious has anyone managed to get the sprites BEGIN LOGIC CHESS or the other sprites in regards to it?

No, nothing else besides what you can find here, in case you didn't know...
http://www.court-records.net/ripsgk2.htm
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?

(My father spent three years restoring this car...)

Potato

Idk the rules of spriting places but here's my requests:

A Phoenix Wright with a Bidoof for a head :phoenix:

A Miles Edgeworth with a Magikarp for a head :edgeworth:

Those epic sprites of the Judge that are full-body :udgey:

thx
This is my signature. Once I get used to this site 'n' stuff, I will put something else here, I guess.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

Generation 27. The next time you see this copy and paste this onto your sig and add 1 to the Generation. Social Experiment.

Brooo you don't mess with Wocky Kitaki

"Hey hey are you my dawg? Bark at me if you're my dawg"

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

I recently released a thought route animation for Young!Mia, but since there weren't any images of her facing straight on, I had to construct a new outline for her face. But I'm not particularly happy with how it turned out.

I found a good new base to work with, but the problem is that it's Older!Mia, meaning the hair's all wrong. Sadly, I kinda suck at drawing hair, so my request is for someone to take this image...

and apply this hairstyle to it.

Also, appreciated, but not necessary, would be for her eyes to be closed and for the jpg artifacts to be cleaned up. Credit will be given for your work.

Dracarys!

randomphoenix03 wrote:

I saw this and just had to make it, because it was so ridiculous. Here you go.

Potato

Ropfa wrote:
randomphoenix03 wrote:

I saw this and just had to make it, because it was so ridiculous. Here you go.

Thank you :phoenix:
This is my signature. Once I get used to this site 'n' stuff, I will put something else here, I guess.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

Generation 27. The next time you see this copy and paste this onto your sig and add 1 to the Generation. Social Experiment.

Brooo you don't mess with Wocky Kitaki

"Hey hey are you my dawg? Bark at me if you're my dawg"

Art Person

TheDoctor wrote:
I recently released a thought route animation for Young!Mia, but since there weren't any images of her facing straight on, I had to construct a new outline for her face. But I'm not particularly happy with how it turned out.

I found a good new base to work with, but the problem is that it's Older!Mia, meaning the hair's all wrong. Sadly, I kinda suck at drawing hair, so my request is for someone to take this image...

Is this OK?
Spoiler:

That's brilliant! Do you mind however if I make one minor modification to the left eyelid? If not, that's fine because this is really good as it is already.

Art Person

TheDoctor wrote:
That's brilliant! Do you mind however if I make one minor modification to the left eyelid? If not, that's fine because this is really good as it is already.

Yeah, feel free to edit it, I had a little trouble trying to make the eyes look closed naturally haha.

Another request, but not one I'm planning on doing myself if no one feels like taking me up on it.

Sprites for Prosecutor Iris Wright and Dr. Ivan Kamosinko from one of my brother's fanfics would be highly appreciated.

Location: Eggman Empire - Robotropolis - Death Egg Docking Station

I would realy love it if someone could make the following:
- It must be GIFs.
- For each animation, i would like to have a talking one and a standing sill version of it.
- I would also like to have some random animations i can use before talking, like a shock.
The charecter i am talking about here is like this:
It's eggman in a miles edgeworth suit.

He has all edgeworth's sprites and more if possible.

If what i asked here is redicules, and shouldn't be in this thread, please tell me where i can request this.

Thank you! :edgey:

Hello everyone, sorry to bother you all, but I've been trying a lot to make my personal OC for a judge and prosecutor a bit more British in terms of their dress.

At the present time I have some very workable, but not perfect sprite edits of Bellboy and a very huge mixture of other prosecutor/defence attorneys to make the following two people.

Judge Alan Cunningham:

Michael Eaglesworth:

If I may be so bold as to ask, would it be possible if someone attempted to convert Judge Cunningham into a British judge as the wig is giving me a truly awful headache and if you're able to take a crack at giving Eaglesworth his robes, I'd be forever in the debt of whoever helps.

If you're in need of inspiration or reference pictures, just putting in Barrister or British Crown Court Judge into Google images should set you straight.

Truly sorry that I've had to stoop to asking for the kindness of those that have more important things to worry about, but I guess it's worth a shot.

Dracarys!

Tommy9151 wrote:
If I may be so bold as to ask, would it be possible if someone attempted to convert Judge Cunningham into a British judge as the wig is giving me a truly awful headache.

I kind of just slapped this together, but here's what I was able to come up with.

Thank you, so much, Ropfa. It's better than you think it is, thank you a thousand times.

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Another request, but not one I'm planning on doing myself if no one feels like taking me up on it.

Sprites for Prosecutor Iris Wright and Dr. Ivan Kamosinko from one of my brother's fanfics would be highly appreciated.

>picture of a PW comic
>picture with miles edgeworth
>miles edgeworth eating a cupcake
this... i... no... my name and everything is totaly original! i swear!

CupcakeEdgeworth wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:

>picture of a PW comic

I... what? :eh?:

Edit: OH YOU MEAN MY SIG? It's a bad edit of this panel from the PW manga.
As you can see, it's ice cream, not a cupcake.

Last edited by AireyVerkhovensky on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Culprit

May I request for a sprite of these "Case Closed" (Detective Conan) characters?

*Conan Edogawa
*Ran Mouri
*Kogorou Mouri

I will really appreciate anyone who will help me with this... I'll give his/her a copy of my game script. Thank You!!

Rayaj wrote:
May I request for a sprite of these "Case Closed" (Detective Conan) characters?

*Conan Edogawa
*Ran Mouri
*Kogorou Mouri

I will really appreciate anyone who will help me with this... I'll give his/her a copy of my game script. Thank You!!

Can I second this? No particular reason, I just want to see this happen.

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
CupcakeEdgeworth wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:

>picture of a PW comic

I... what? :eh?:

Edit: OH YOU MEAN MY SIG? It's a bad edit of this panel from the PW manga.
As you can see, it's ice cream, not a cupcake.

oh, it realy looked like a cupcake with a part of the bottom cut off XD
welp, that clears up that problem...

Y'know

I want to see Apollo wearing this thing:

In a manner identical to how Phoenix wears his own jacket.

Might anyone perhaps be able to make AJ!Ema variations of some of the Young!Ema sprites? Specifically, the poses where she is clutching her handbag strap with both hands? (Note that one pose has her head down, and the other one has her head up).

Also, an AJ!Ema blushing sprite would be appreciated as well. I can animate them if need be.

EDIT: Request filled by Hesseldahl.

New Generation

Since it is doubtful Rajin will ever finish his glorious work on HD DD conversions,

Athena in visual book

Hope to post more when we get them, for the enthusiastic spriters out there.

Lumine wrote:
Since it is doubtful Rajin will ever finish his glorious work on HD DD conversions,

Athena in visual book

Yeah, I'm really dying for someone to create some Athena court sprites out for the world.
I tried doing some based on the sprites of her in the DD art book...
http://37.media.tumblr.com/f36c249d718b4f26825d42271fa6b46b/tumblr_mxcch2Pn8u1sl7g2mo1_1280.jpg
but let's just say the results didn't turn out too well.

Art Person

Lumine wrote:

Athena in visual book

I'm wanting to do these Athena court sprites, but I'm worried about consistency with each animation. I'll give it a go though (Seeing as Rajin made her standard pose at the bench, I'll try and make them the same style as his.) (I'm a slow spriter, so don't expect these to be all done soon, sorry! I'm really bad at spriting quickly...)

EDIT: I've done one of Athena's poses, and so here's a comparison between Rajin's and mine. If there's anything you'd like me to fix, please say so!
Also, could I request some resources for Athena's mouth animations and for the Objection, the pre point frame?, the Artbook doesn't contain them. (I could look through playhtrough videos, but for some rare animations like when Athena's stroking her hair, I wouldn't know when that happens.) I'll also message Rajin to see if it's OK to use his style of sprites. If not, I'll make the Athena sprites in the style of the ones I've previously made.

Mijumaru wrote:
Lumine wrote:

Athena in visual book

I'm wanting to do these Athena court sprites, but I'm worried about consistency with each animation. I'll give it a go though (Seeing as Rajin made her standard pose at the bench, I'll try and make them the same style as his.) (I'm a slow spriter, so don't expect these to be all done soon, sorry! I'm really bad at spriting quickly...)

EDIT: I've done one of Athena's poses, and so here's a comparison between Rajin's and mine. If there's anything you'd like me to fix, please say so!
Also, could I request some resources for Athena's mouth animations and for the Objection, the pre point frame?, the Artbook doesn't contain them. (I could look through playhtrough videos, but for some rare animations like when Athena's stroking her hair, I wouldn't know when that happens.) I'll also message Rajin to see if it's OK to use his style of sprites. If not, I'll make the Athena sprites in the style of the ones I've previously made.

Great work mirroring his style. Is this what you were looking for in terms of "pre-pointing" pose?

Here's another page of them if you like
http://38.media.tumblr.com/fad3236420dd9f77466a8e72489a0d2c/tumblr_mxcch2Pn8u1sl7g2mo2_1280.jpg

Art Person

Thanks neoartimus! :edgey: And yeah, that's what I meant! That other page is a scan from the artbook, but I will find where you got those screens of Athena objecting!.

I have a lot of requests. I'd like a shocked Trucy Sprite (Court), an embarassed Trucy Sprite (Court), Apollo Thinking (Investigation), Apollo Shocked (Investigation), Apollo Smiling (Investigation), Trucy desk slam (Court), Trucy Close-Up, and Apollo Neutral (Investigation) and finally, Apollo grabbing his bracelet (Investigation). I know this is a lot, but I'm trying to make a Fan-Game. :athena: :phoenix: :trucy: :apollo:

Can anybody make this sprite
Investigations-style?

Art Person

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Investigations-style?

I'm on it now! (I've been needed something to try out another method of making AAI sprites, so I'll give this a crack!)

EDIT: Here you go:
I'll animate it later. (I just realised I drew him using the wrong arm. Should I change it? I think it shows the post better this way?)

Last edited by SuperAj3 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Edit: Actually, can someone make an art portrait for my character?

Last edited by GamerHomer1909 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Y'know

Mijumaru wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Investigations-style?

I'm on it now! (I've been needed something to try out another method of making AAI sprites, so I'll give this a crack!)

EDIT: Here you go:
I'll animate it later. (I just realised I drew him using the wrong arm. Should I change it? I think it shows the post better this way?)

Shouldn't his hand be on the other side?
Page 23 of 47 [ 1865 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 47  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites