Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 6 of 29[ 1145 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 29  Next

Re: Mijumaru's Sprites!Topic%20Title

Art Person

Internetakias wrote:
Thanks! Although I'm not really able to see the issue with it, but I'll take this into mind for future sprites/art!

For starters, I think the cheekbones should be a tiny bit more prominent and the chin should be more flat and angled a bit higher, I guess? Kind of hard to put it into words.[/quote]
Ahh, no I understand you! I can see what you mean XD (It's probably too late to edit it now, I'll keep it as is to monitor my progress :redd: )

Here's a dump preview of my (currently in-the-works) animations:
I hope to finish these, and make some more soon. I have a week off coming up soon, so more sprites await!

The law is full of contradictions.

Mijumaru wrote:
Internetakias wrote:
Thanks! Although I'm not really able to see the issue with it, but I'll take this into mind for future sprites/art!

For starters, I think the cheekbones should be a tiny bit more prominent and the chin should be more flat and angled a bit higher, I guess? Kind of hard to put it into words.

Ahh, no I understand you! I can see what you mean XD (It's probably too late to edit it now, I'll keep it as is to monitor my progress :redd: )

Here's a dump preview of my (currently in-the-works) animations:
I hope to finish these, and make some more soon. I have a week off coming up soon, so more sprites await![/quote]

Athena's looking REALLY great! Keep up the good work.
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

Y'know

For some reason I can't see those Photobucket images... >.>

Lacks the brain for meaningful posts.

Nearavex wrote:
For some reason I can't see those Photobucket images... >.>

They were there before, it seems most of them just disappeared recently.

Y'know

All the more reason I prefer to use Imgur ^^; Way more reliable when it comes to images not disappearing for no reason.

Art Person

Yeah, I've exceeded the bandwidth on my photobucket account (apparently now I need to pay a monthly fee to allow hotlinking to occur), and so I'm in the process of re-uploading them all to imgur. Sorry that they've disappeared. It's really annoying me they'd all gone!

EDIT: They should all be visible now. Check the very first post for all my works!
Sorry for them disappearing like that. (Hopefully they'll stay up now!)

Art Person

You've asked for it...

ATHENA!
ImageImageImage
More on the way :basil:

In action:

Heck yeah! Awesome!

Mijumaru wrote:
You've asked for it...

ATHENA!
ImageImageImage

In action:

Whooooaaaa, these is one awesome sprites you made bro, keep it up! :gant-jazz:

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Also, don't forget Athena's
Spoiler:
"traumatized" animations. I'm going to use them in AC:AA.

POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Art Person

Thanks guys! More is on its way!
Here:
ImageImageImage
Her Idle pose was made by Rajin, I just animated the mouth and eyes.

GyakutenFanatic wrote:
Also, don't forget Athena's
Spoiler:
"traumatized" animations. I'm going to use them in AC:AA.

I've recorded the one from Case 1, so I'll use that as a base. The one from Case 3 I'm not up to yet.

Mijumaru wrote:
You've asked for it...

ATHENA!
ImageImageImage

In action:

YEAH!!!! Woooot! Keep at it you're doing great! :D
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

Writer

Hahaha, amazing! Hope to see the rest of her expressions (must be a pain to animate her. She moves a lot during her numerous expressions)

Can I hear an "Objection!"?

Spectacular job on Athena so far! Nice updates to your sprite page too...

I must know... your profile sprite is awesome. Was it just something made out of boredom or will it be made into a sprite? :redd: Or maybe a frame of one of her shocked sprites? Looks great.
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?

(My father spent three years restoring this car...)

Art Person

@Mr. Onizuka: Oh yeah, her expressions are the most crazy of all the AA characters! She has such a long jaw XD

venser wrote:
Spectacular job on Athena so far! Nice updates to your sprite page too...

I must know... your profile sprite is awesome. Was it just something made out of boredom or will it be made into a sprite? :redd: Or maybe a frame of one of her shocked sprites? Looks great.

Thanks! It's a frame of her shocked animation. I liked her expression in it XD I still have 2 more frames to complete for that one (She has 2 shocked expressions, and both have no mouth movements or blinks, so it makes it a little easier for me :edgey: )

Scratch spriter

Nice Athena sprites! :athena:
I really want to help with making the DD conversion to sprites so fans can use them.

Art Person

Hesseldahl wrote:
I really want to help with making the DD conversion to sprites so fans can use them.

Haha, by all means, join in the hard, labouring work fun :acro:

Also: Athena's funny faces are difficult to sprite:

Mijumaru wrote:
Hesseldahl wrote:

Haha, by all means, join in the hard, labouring work fun :acro:

Also: Athena's funny faces are difficult to sprite:

It looks amazing keep up the good work I can't wait to see more of Athena! :athena:

Art Person

Not much of an update, I just made the mood matrix screen for Athena's current poses:
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Writer

Mijumaru wrote:
Not much of an update, I just made the mood matrix screen for Athena's current poses:
Spoiler:

"not much of an update".. C'mon! This is what we all want! Thanks, I've been thinking of a way to implement the Mood Matrix on AAO v6 editor. So... thanks, and keep up the good work :D

Seasoned Animator

Amazing!
Like the creator of Final Fantasy, I'm better at telling a story.
If you need help animating Ace Attorney sprite sheets, I'm your man.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Project Justice - Co-developed with Hesseldahl
Case 1 - Nursing the Turnabout: Trial Former, Trial Latter

Mijumaru wrote:

Sorry to nitpick, but shouldn't the fourth one (her surprised one) be yellow? And maybe the other ones red if she's angry? The poses are looking really good. That's a really clever way of making it semitransparent, though. I think making an alternate separate semi-transparent .png to use as a foreground would also be helpful, since I'm pretty sure all the editors allow for them now? It would cut down the number of sprites needed overall.(By the way, would you know if that's the "official" level of semi-transparency? Mine are a lot more opaque though I can change it.)

Mr. Onizuka wrote:
Thanks, I've been thinking of a way to implement the Mood Matrix on AAO v6 editor. So... thanks, and keep up the good work :D

Sit tight and wait a few weeks until the contest over there is done judging XD I don't want to derail but it's not hard, just requires a lot of art assets and uses "Ask player to point to an area".
AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling

Art Person

mercurialSK wrote:
Sorry to nitpick, but shouldn't the fourth one (her surprised one) be yellow? And maybe the other ones red if she's angry?

When I recorded her surprised pose in the iOS version Widget was purple, but yeah, I think there's a yellow variant also. Also that desk-slam is just her standard emotion. She has a separate desk-slam animation when she's angry. (Slamming both hands on the desk and leaning forward.)
Spoiler: This pose:

I'll have to see all the alternate emotions for each pose.

mercurialSK wrote:
That's a really clever way of making it semitransparent, though. I think making an alternate separate semi-transparent .png to use as a foreground would also be helpful, since I'm pretty sure all the editors allow for them now? It would cut down the number of sprites needed overall.[size=85](By the way, would you know if that's the "official" level of semi-transparency? Mine are a lot more opaque though I can change it.

Yeah, I don't think my transparency is the 'official' level, as it's like 50% and the official are more like 80-90% By the looks of things. This was just an experiment with the screen, no need to change yours. I have the full opaque versions as well I can make for a separate layer.

mercurialSK wrote:
Sorry to nitpick, but shouldn't the fourth one (her surprised one) be yellow? And maybe the other ones red if she's angry? The poses are looking really good. That's a really clever way of making it semitransparent, though. I think making an alternate separate semi-transparent .png to use as a foreground would also be helpful, since I'm pretty sure all the editors allow for them now? It would cut down the number of sprites needed overall.[size=85](By the way, would you know if that's the "official" level of semi-transparency? Mine are a lot more opaque though I can change it.)

You know, it's kinda funny, I've made Athena's Widget yellow.

It was super easy to make that small simple thing:

Spoiler: Athena Shock

I couldn't do the screen one because it was hard to do it.

Your athena sprites are nothing short of perfection.

Art Person

Thanks! :edgey: Although they're hardly perfect... :bellboy:

GamerHomer1909 wrote:
You know, it's kinda funny, I've made Athena's Widget yellow.

It was super easy to make that small simple thing:

Spoiler: Athena Shock

I couldn't do the screen one because it was hard to do it.

Haha, Thanks. I'm going to make all the alternate Widget colours all at once after I've made the main poses first. This way I know what pose has what colour, and I don't accidentally miss or double up on them. (I'm a bit of a mental klutz when it comes to handling things with minor differences, so I'm wanting to be organised with these sprites!)

Mr. Onizuka wrote:
Mijumaru wrote:
Spoiler:

"not much of an update".. C'mon! This is what we all want! Thanks, I've been thinking of a way to implement the Mood Matrix on AAO v6 editor. So... thanks, and keep up the good work :D

Well since I'm making the episodes of my fan series in sony vegas, I can show you how I'm doing it.
I'm taking this stock image of the mood matrix.
Then these symbols.
Then taking advantage of sony vegas editing system I'll create the rest of the necessary effects myself. I'll upload a test video soon. :)

Writer

That looks pretty good. Excuse me, but the symbols image link seems to be broken.

Mr. Onizuka wrote:
That looks pretty good. Excuse me, but the symbols image link seems to be broken.

Don't worry you'll see them in the final product anyway. :)
I'm doing the loading screen and noise level screen by scratch. (The loading screen is almost done.) However; they aren't perfect replicas, there is only so much I can do. But you can use it until someone is capable of animating those sequences line for line comes along.

Writer

By the way, not to put pressure on your pressure, but do you plan to make Athena's co-counsel sprites once you're done with the defense bench ones?

Art Person

Mr. Onizuka wrote:
By the way, not to put pressure on your pressure, but do you plan to make Athena's co-counsel sprites once you're done with the defense bench ones?

Keep an eye on the sprite thread. :hotti:

Also, I tried out something for some of Athena's massively long animations (Like opening the mood matrix). I'll have to touch up each frame, but this was descaling alone (with some cut and pasting of identical parts to make it easier.) Please tell me what you think! It took me 2 hours to make 7 frames of this quality (Normally spriting each frame pixel by pixel is 4-5 hours each frame, so this speeds up the process a lot!)

Mijumaru wrote:
Mr. Onizuka wrote:

Keep an eye on the sprite thread. :hotti:

Also, I tried out something for some of Athena's massively long animations (Like opening the mood matrix). I'll have to touch up each frame, but this was descaling alone (with some cut and pasting of identical parts to make it easier.) Please tell me what you think! It took me 2 hours to make 7 frames of this quality (Normally spriting each frame pixel by pixel is 4-5 hours each frame, so this speeds up the process a lot!)

You might wanna slow it down. But otherwise it looks amazing!

Seasoned Animator

I would but did explain that it still needs touching up.

Still looks amazing!

Art Person

ApolloGrimoire wrote:

Still looks amazing!

Come again? I did say I'm going to be touching this up, I'm just seeing what you guys think. And thanks!
Ucha Nekome wrote:

Don't worry about timing, this is just to show you guys what I'm trying out. This animation isn't the final one.

Mijumaru wrote:
ApolloGrimoire wrote:

Still looks amazing!

Come again? I did say I'm going to be touching this up, I'm just seeing what you guys think. And thanks!
Ucha Nekome wrote:

Don't worry about timing, this is just to show you guys what I'm trying out. This animation isn't the final one.

Got it this is seriously awesome.

professional megalomaniac

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location

Wow, that's really nice. It just needs some extra frames to smooth out the animation and it'll be perfectly usable. Really nice work there.

Seasoned Animator

Apologies on my part. I wanted to see if I could fix the timing on the sprite.

It's still a WIP like you mentioned so I didn't want to cause any misunderstandings.

Art Person

ApolloGrimoire wrote:
Apologies on my part. I wanted to see if I could fix the timing on the sprite.

It's still a WIP like you mentioned so I didn't want to cause any misunderstandings.

Ah, sorry. I guess it's my fault causing confusion uploading an incomplete sprite. :payne:

Writer

Hello~

Just a mandatory appreciation post to congratulate you on your work so far. Your sprites are amazing!

Art Person

Mr. Onizuka wrote:
Hello~

Just a mandatory appreciation post to congratulate you on your work so far. Your sprites are amazing!

Haha, "mandatory" Thanks! :maya:
I've finished my exams this semester, and so I have more time to pick up on these sprites! Hopefully I can get them all done in this break!
Page 6 of 29 [ 1145 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 29  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites