~From May to June... ...Assistant time!~ FINAL BATTLE!
The rules are simple:
To vote, choose your favorite finalist and use the emoticons listed here and make a post with them.
To post this ones you have to copy the URL of the picture and then put it between this [ img ][ /img ], also erase the spaces.
You can only vote for one, the deadline is 20 of august at 12:00 PM
The assistants:
Spoiler: MercurialSK
Name: Neil
Occupation: Antiquarian.
Description: He's an antiquarian that likes collecting pewter spoons and has a generally everywhere fashion sense. He doesn't have a special lawyer sidekick cheating ability(TM) but the judge likes him (they're bald friends) and sometimes he persuades the judge to lighten penalties XD
Spoiler: Ropfa
Name:Unknown
Ocupation:Ultimate Kawaii Girl elementary school student.
I wonder if I'll enter... (Although I said I'd enter on the November's one. But this looks interesting. )
Question Time!
1. Are you supposed to make only female characters?
2. The Example looks brilliant! What is the class of it? Waitress or something?
3. I don't think a nurse ever were an assistant of the protagonist in AA... Or were there?
Ace Pointer:
1) I never said that you can't ( Actually I was hoping to see someone making a male assistant as his/her entry).
2) She was supposed to be a fashionist :p.
3)Mija said the reason so.... that.
SuperAj3 wrote:I think he meant to not copy his example of Ali Care who is a nurse.
I thought Ali Care was a greeting from Hesshie himself. Guess I'm wrong... once again.
You're right XD It's just he kinda gave 2 examples using Ali as the host (Which I thought was cute and I liked that XD)
and so both are off limits.
That being said I got a wave of inspiration for this comp! My entry's basically done. I just don't know if I should do more given how much time is left?
EDIT: Aaaah Screw it. I wanna share this!
Last edited by SuperAj3 on Sun May 31, 2015 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Occupation: Graphics Designer / Athena's one-off Co-council Special Assistant cheating Ability: Pictualisation.
Born with a unique case of heterochromia, his right eye allows him to envision certain images or locations mentally based on a simple first glance.
He calls this "Pictualisation" where he is able to draw out the scene in stirking detail. An example would be knowing the shape/details of an object that may have been destroyed, burned or disassembled. He can even 'pictualise' the original state of a scene that was burned or damaged.
Also his name is an attempt at a pun on "Designer" and "Eye". They're kinda in the name
He's an antiquarian that likes collecting pewter spoons and has a generally everywhere fashion sense. He doesn't have a special lawyer sidekick cheating ability(TM) but the judge likes him (they're bald friends) and sometimes he persuades the judge to lighten penalties XD
You know what's funny, I thinked that we had a month left.
I was planning on bumping until the 30 of June thinking, that the compettion ended on the 30 of July.
So yeah, guys you have two days left to submit your entries.
Good luck!
Aww, that girl looks so cute! Except you didn't told her Profile. That was one of the rules, Ropfa. At least tell her name and description, and especially her "special" power as an assistant.
Also, thanks for linking the last comp to the OP Hesshie!
Can we keep a log of them for future comps? That way people know what themes have been used, and don't have to search for the topics. I'll try to save the links
I suppose it's too late for me to enter. :( Still I want to show you what I had in mind.
Her name is Cathryn (Cat) Sai. She's a matchmaker who proudly calls herself the "love detective" despite not being able to find love herself. She usually doesn't get involved in murders, but because of her attention to detail and her observation skills the local police department ask her for help from time to time. (She honestly has no idea why, but the truth is she's an amazing detective) But even though her attention to detail is great there are some things she is still unaware of, being a someone who usually chases down loves for the lonely instead of chasing criminals. Because of this she isn't aware of things like criminal behavior or patterns. She's brutally honest, and will often tell you the truth about something even if it hurts someone. (Not with that intention of course, it's more like she's unaware that it hurts people's feelings) She drinks pop a lot simply for the caffeine. If she doesn't get some sort of caffeine in her she is rendered useless, and ends up falling asleep. While sleeping she will often blurt out random stuff, and is able to walk around and do daily things such as eating. She is friends with the city's stray cats who help her out from time to time, given she has the right stuff in exchange. (Cat nip.) She owns one cat named Robin who acts more like a dog fetching papers and chasing the postman.
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"
Ace Pointer wrote:I... don't really think Hesshie would be kind enough to add you now anyways... Since the participation date has been CLOSED.
*sniffle* If I were a little more skilled and you were informed about it a little before.
It's ok. :) I'll deal, besides I had to create her sprite anyways.
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"
Ace Pointer wrote:I... don't really think Hesshie would be kind enough to add you now anyways... Since the participation date has been CLOSED.
*sniffle* If I were a little more skilled and you were informed about it a little before.
What makes you think he'd be that rude? Let him talk for himself.
Don't worry Ucha. This is just a community comp. The more the merrier! I really like your design too! We only have 3 entries, so it's not like we have that many entries.
Gretta:Wow! That was fast, one day you are occupied and BOOOM! Everyone goes craaay craay.
Gretta:The council of assistants was just occupied, no need to panick.
Of course you're in miss, eh... Cat.
Gretta: The voting will start soon. Keep in contact with us.
Gretta:Also, ehm, I need to clarify that the council of assistants isn't rude, we're just lazy.
Hesseldahl wrote:
Gretta:Wow! That was fast, one day you are occupied and BOOOM! Everyone goes craaay craay.
Gretta:The council of assistants was just occupied, no need to panick.
Of course you're in miss, eh... Cat.
Gretta: The voting will start soon. Keep in contact with us.
Gretta:Also, ehm, I need to clarify that the council of assistants isn't rude, we're just lazy.
:3 Thank you!
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"
...The voting has started. Whatever, I've got better things to deal with. I won't vote anyone... not yet. But I'm sure I won't be able to join this competition. Or at least, it ended.
Hesseldahl wrote:Because people needs something here's a teaser.
Spoiler: Coming soon
-The council of assistants.
XD OMG IT'S PERFECTION!
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"
I decided that I should do this in the same week that Gravity Falls returned, The stevenbomb 3.0 exploded, Satorou Iwata sadly died and the dangerous criminal "El Chapo" escaped.
I'ts you favorite thing to do in competitions.
VOTING TIME!
The rules are simple:
To vote, choose your favorite assistant and use the emoticons listed here and make a post with them.
To post this ones you have to copy the URL of the picture and then put it between this [ img ][ /img ], also erase the spaces.
Also you can vote only for one assistant, because we didn't have that many entries.
Occupation: Graphics Designer / Athena's one-off Co-council Special Assistant cheating Ability: Pictualisation.
Born with a unique case of heterochromia, his right eye allows him to envision certain images or locations mentally based on a simple first glance.
He calls this "Pictualisation" where he is able to draw out the scene in stirking detail. An example would be knowing the shape/details of an object that may have been destroyed, burned or disassembled. He can even 'pictualise' the original state of a scene that was burned or damaged.
Also his name is an attempt at a pun on "Designer" and "Eye". They're kinda in the name
Spoiler: MercurialSK
Name: Neil
Occupation: Antiquarian.
Description: He's an antiquarian that likes collecting pewter spoons and has a generally everywhere fashion sense. He doesn't have a special lawyer sidekick cheating ability(TM) but the judge likes him (they're bald friends) and sometimes he persuades the judge to lighten penalties XD
Spoiler: Ropfa
Name:Unknown
Ocupation:Ultimate Kawaii Girl elementary school student.
Spoiler: Ucha Nekome
Name:Cathryn (Cat) Sai Occupation:"love detective"/matchmaker
Her name is Cathryn (Cat) Sai. She's a matchmaker who proudly calls herself the "love detective" despite not being able to find love herself. She usually doesn't get involved in murders, but because of her attention to detail and her observation skills the local police department ask her for help from time to time. (She honestly has no idea why, but the truth is she's an amazing detective) But even though her attention to detail is great there are some things she is still unaware of, being a someone who usually chases down loves for the lonely instead of chasing criminals. Because of this she isn't aware of things like criminal behavior or patterns. She's brutally honest, and will often tell you the truth about something even if it hurts someone. (Not with that intention of course, it's more like she's unaware that it hurts people's feelings) She drinks pop a lot simply for the caffeine. If she doesn't get some sort of caffeine in her she is rendered useless, and ends up falling asleep. While sleeping she will often blurt out random stuff, and is able to walk around and do daily things such as eating. She is friends with the city's stray cats who help her out from time to time, given she has the right stuff in exchange. (Cat nip.) She owns one cat named Robin who acts more like a dog fetching papers and chasing the postman.