Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart

Page 1 of 1[ 8 posts ]

Ace Attorney fancomic- Tales of TurnaboutTopic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

Ace Attorney fancomic- Tales of Turnabout

So everyone knows, I have an Ace Attorney fancomic collaboration in the works. It IS still happening, and I have a small band wagon of people submitting art to this. It's really exciting seeing all the work they're making for this- it's going to be an AWESOME comic!! ALL OF YOU SHOULD BUY IT!! I'm totally going to put teasers up when I have some final pages to tease you all with :edgy:

List of artists contributing to the fancomic:-

1- Arkillian (Deviantart account) CR art thread
2- Darkmousyloverhaku (Deviantart)
3- Studio Kawaii (Deviantart) Anyone know if they have a CR account?
4- Raax-theiceWarrior (Deviantart)
5- Tigermann-exe (Deviantart)
6- Cuddleloveloves (Deviantart) - 4komas

I can't post much teaser stuff just yet and not much is online but the most up to date information will be held at the Deviant art group #TalesofTurnabout

I can however post the cover which I JUST finished last night :)

Will keep you all posted on the progress of this!
ImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Arkillian on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Re: Ace Attorney fancomic collab- Applications open!Topic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

OK, unless someone is dying to be in this I guess I'll make it closed for applications. I'll be sending out templates and helping hands to people in the comic and with any luck, we'll have a fun fan comic by March!

Anyone interested in purchasing it? :D
ImageImageImageImage
Re: Ace Attorney fancomic- Nearly in print!Topic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

Alright, so I've unfortunately lost an artist that I was really keen on having in the comic but hopefully I dont' lose any more artists cause I've had to turn down alot of artists for this project.

It's on it's way though and the submission look really cool! I don't know who is following this, but it'll definitely be done by Easter! ^^
ImageImageImageImage

Heat Guy J

What's this fancomic thing about?

I know I've been hearing about it, but I kind of never really asked about it.

Because I wouldn't mind filling in for the guy who left, but I'm afraid you either won't have time for it, or I don't know enough about it.
Pauca sed matura.

Waiting on Godot...

Oh no! Don't worry about it ^^ I've found a last minute replacement. It's a deviant that I had to turn down cause it the time I thought I had 90 pages of content (when I didn't). She had a script and was able to do the pages REALLY fast, and had done alot of comics before. It was really hard to turn them down, but I'm very happy that I can say yes to them now instead <3 I'll just get a final confirmation from them and add them to my list :)

Yeah- info has been a little scarce cause it's my first collab comic and I didn't know what I was doing. When I have some final pages though, I'll post some suitable teasers here to tempt you all to buy it :karma:

If this one goes well, I might make a second one :) I think with more time to prepare that this would be a fun thing to make ^^
ImageImageImageImage

Heat Guy J

Oh, alright. I suppose I only started paying attention recently because I just had this fancomic idea.

But participating in a second comic might not be so bad an idea; I might actually have some time by then. Certainly better than trying to cram in everything before Easter.
Pauca sed matura.

Re: Ace Attorney fancomic- Tales of TurnaboutTopic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

There's not alot of new information on the comic yet- one of my artists hasn't handed in their comic yet so I'm holding off pre orders till I get it, but I've posted the first page of my comic for those interested:-

ImageImageImageImage
Re: Ace Attorney fancomic- Tales of TurnaboutTopic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

Well, it's been full of interesting dramas, working with other people and due to unforeseen circumstances, I haven't made the deadline to get the full print job done by Wellington Armageddon which is a bit disappointing, but my 13 page comic will be on sale there netherless as a stand alone comic. Please pipe up if you're interested in purchasing the stand alone comic.

The stand alone comic cover of my comic, Curiosity killed the Kitten.

The full comic will still be released, but it will be released in May now to give my last two artists enough time to finish off their comics to their full potential. I'd REALLY love to see Court Records pull through for this project and support this collab comic with sales- if there's still interest from the fans, then I'll make sure that the next comic is alot larger with more artists!

Please comment if this comic interests you in any way or you'd like to buy one so I can judge interest in this! :phoenix:
ImageImageImageImage
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart