Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart

Page 1 of 2[ 43 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Inunokanojo's Art *updated w/ACNL Patterns*Topic%20Title

Objection!

*Update*
Been awhile since I posted anything so thought I would update with some new stuff. I just now got around to playing Animal Crossing New Leaf and unlocked the QR machine, so I made a Hobo!Nick outfit.

Spoiler:

I've been lurking through everyone else's amazing art topics the last few days and decided to share some of my own work. Most of it is old as I haven't done anything new in awhile with the exception of a request I decided to do from the art request topic. :)
*Shonen-ai* This one is a Christmas pic of Miles/Phoenix back in 2006. Bad anatomy is bad. T-T
Spoiler:

Shonen-ai* This next one was done in 2007 when I finished Justice for All. Edgeworth's conversations with Phoenix are so full of yaoi subtexty goodness. :P This is just a pic of what I imagined should have happened.
Spoiler:

Shonen-ai* This next one, also from 2007, was quite fun. It came about from having ingested a lot of caffeine and sugar. :P It's my mew pokemorph Haruka, that a friend of mine created for me wearing her pimp outfit surrounded by her harem. :P Decided to post this one because I lovelovelovelovelove Gant so obviously he'd be in Haruka's harem. Also, i didn't want him to be in his regular old suit cuz it would be boring so I got a bit creative with his outfit. X3
Spoiler:

*Yaoi* This last one is my most recent PW fanart. It's mature though and you'll need a y!gallery account to view it. It's Daryan/Klavier. :D I like to think that my anatomy and coloring style has improved at least somewhat over the last couple years. You can be the judge of that though. *edit* Link to the pic didn't work so I linked instead to it's folder. There you can view the lineart version or the colored version.

My fanart of Arkillian's character Zeth Gant. I suck at shading and I got lazy with the bg so please excuse the craptastic-ness. Also, I don't know what color his eyes are so I gave him green eyes...and then I noticed he was wearing green glasses. I didn't want green on green so I gave him a pair of pink shades. He must have borrowed them from daddy Gant. XD
Spoiler:

Last edited by inunokanojo on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Re: Inunokanojo's ArtTopic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

Woot- you might want to label these all as shounen-ai and warn that the last one is yaoi there ;) Will look at them properly tonight when I have time

Oh good god- I was ok till I saw Gant in the almost halterneck that looks like something that Faye from Cowboy Bebop would wear O.O That's gonna leave a scar XD LOL! Great one ^^ Can't wait to see more ^^
ImageImageImageImage

Objection!

Arkillian wrote:
Woot- you might want to label these all as shounen-ai and warn that the last one is yaoi there ;) Will look at them properly tonight when I have time

Oh good god- I was ok till I saw Gant in the almost halterneck that looks like something that Faye from Cowboy Bebop would wear O.O That's gonna leave a scar XD LOL! Great one ^^ Can't wait to see more ^^

Will do. *goes to edit post* Lol! Glad I could scar you with my Gant. XD I was looking through your topic yesterday and normally I don't really care for OC's in my fave fandoms and usually I will just skim over them and go straight for the fanart but I must say that I'm really impressed with your character Zeth. And the fact that he's a Gant doesn't hurt either. XD He's an awesome looking character and your comic teaser makes me want to check out the story soon as I have some more free time. :D Great job! *lurks more through your art*

Waiting on Godot...

Yeah ^^ The Turnabout Attorney teaser turned out alot more popular than I had expected. I've nearly sold out of the comic, and I SERIOUSLY thought that 50 copies wouldn't sell and I'd have to hawk them off >.>

Zeth though- I really lucked out when creating him XD Either that, or I'm getting better at creating interesting characters ^^ I... I honestly came up with him when I was high :keiko: ((A week on coediene does that T.T )). His character design was meant to be heavily based off a younger version of Gant, but he ended up deviating so much that he became his own character. He's my first character that is a jerk and gets away with it XD The first time a watcher called him skunk, I was like... LOVE! and it was all go form there XD

To be honest, I disagree with Zeth's moral make up COMPLETELY, which is why he interests me so much- I hate everything he stands for XD Lol. I even hate gambling. ^^ Go figure :D
ImageImageImageImage
Re: Inunokanojo's Art (Gollum!Maya added)Topic%20Title

Objection!

Shameless self-bumpage of my art topic. :P But at least I bring new content. I was inspired to do this next pic by a comment someone made in another art topic about Maya's burger obsession reminding them of Lord of the Rings. So I present to you Gollum!Maya and her preciousssss....I mean burger. XD I'll probably go back and color it later.

lame alert

^^heh heh. that is awesome!The first one is nice andcolorful.If youre worried about anatomy,i can't really help you,but if you draw it big and make it smallerit usually looks better, and its easier to see your mistakes. Personally,I don't see anything wrong with your art! :godot:
Image My fanfic fanart
Click the sig for my graphics :) requests taken.
Deviantart
sig nd avvi thanx 2 my boredom:)

Objection!

Thank you. :D I have a lot of proportional problems with my anatomy. Arms that are too long, heads too small, hands/feet to big etc. I can really tell a difference between the poses that I've drawn from my own imagination and those that I've drawn using a reference. The referenced ones usually look a lot better but I'm hoping to learn enough to eventually be able to get away from having to reference altogether, or at least just when absolutely needed. :P Glad that you like my work. :D That makes me want to draw even more fanarts. XD

My OTP of OTP's. <3

I love your art!! ^_^ And I remember seeing that Daryan/Klavier one on y!Gallery. Hehe. ;D

More people that like uke!Phoenix? YESSS~
Thanks to .•°٭blinq٭°•. for the lovely sig. ♥
"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire

Objection!

crouton wrote:
I love your art!! ^_^ And I remember seeing that Daryan/Klavier one on y!Gallery. Hehe. ;D

More people that like uke!Phoenix? YESSS~

Me me me me me! *raises hand* Uke Phoenix is <3

Waiting on Godot...

Seme Phoenix is good too ^^ Specially Seme Hobo Phoenix :hobohodo:
ImageImageImageImage

Objection!

Arkillian wrote:
Seme Phoenix is good too ^^ Specially Seme Hobo Phoenix :hobohodo:

OMG!! I looooooove Seme Hobo. X3 It's so hot!

Waiting on Godot...

The question is though- Who is more seme? Hobo Phoenix or Godot? We all know that Gant is the ultimate Seme and all, but who is the Prince? XD
ImageImageImageImage

Objection!

OOOooo. Tough decision. DX They take turns? They can share the title of prince seme. :gant:

Zomg it's Berend

Haha, that's another thing I love about this forum. Whenever you think out loud, there might just be someone who draws your toughts XD
Nice job!

Objection!

Berendsnor wrote:
Haha, that's another thing I love about this forum. Whenever you think out loud, there might just be someone who draws your toughts XD
Nice job!

Thank you! It puts together two of my fave fandoms. How could I not draw it?

Waiting on Godot...

*snorts*

Prince Godot... Prince Hobo Phoenix... somehow picturing either of these two in my head is hilarious XD
ImageImageImageImage

Objection!

Arkillian wrote:
*snorts*

Prince Godot... Prince Hobo Phoenix... somehow picturing either of these two in my head is hilarious XD

It makes me want to do an epically awesome fanart of them.

Waiting on Godot...

In Prince outfits XD Duking it out for Seme position XD It's so hard to find favoritism in this situation O.O I've never seen Uke Hobo Phoenix... it's like... he got lessons from Gant in those 7 years of awesome and went from hot to smoking hot. It's the stubble... omg... the stubble T.T I've seen Godot uke a few times though >.> I'd rather see his seme though so...

Oh lookit me... being a pervert again XD
ImageImageImageImage

Objection!

Arkillian wrote:
In Prince outfits XD Duking it out for Seme position XD It's so hard to find favoritism in this situation O.O I've never seen Uke Hobo Phoenix... it's like... he got lessons from Gant in those 7 years of awesome and went from hot to smoking hot. It's the stubble... omg... the stubble T.T I've seen Godot uke a few times though >.> I'd rather see his seme though so...

Oh lookit me... being a pervert again XD

I totally agree with everything you just said. Uke!Godot is pretty hot too. *_* I'm pretty sure I've seen a doujin of him being uke to Gant or maybe I'm thinking of Edgey from that other one being seme to Godot? Gah! I can't remember. XD

*EDIT*
Thought I'd edit this post and show off the lineart for the request I decided to pluck from the request topic and do. Someone requested an mpreg pic of any two characters from the PW fandom so I chose Daryan/Klavier. This couple doesn't get near as much love as it deserves. T-T I'll color it later. I've been tied up doing a photo manip for a contest on da and getting up the nerve to attempt a fanart of Arkillian's Zeth. He's so hot and I want to draw him but I'm afraid of messing him up. Also, for some odd reason I have the strange urge to draw some Zeth/Damon smut. O_O So yeah...on to the pic.

Daryan/Klavier: Contains shonen-ai/male pregnancy. Don't click if you don't like.
Spoiler:

Waiting on Godot...

inunokanojo wrote:
I totally agree with everything you just said. Uke!Godot is pretty hot too. *_* I'm pretty sure I've seen a doujin of him being uke to Gant or maybe I'm thinking of Edgey from that other one being seme to Godot? Gah! I can't remember. XD

I've seen a Seme Godot with Edgeworth one... the only Uke Godot I've see is a Humbugged piccy of him and Phoenix... I don't take THAT as canon though... Nope- scratch that... even THAT was Seme Godot... It was younger Phoenix- that's why... Scratch THAT- Godot plays uke to coffee. That's the ONLY TIME. O.o I've never seen Hobo Phoenix play uke either... If anyone finds any- show me. I wanna see if I approve >.> :damon:

inunokanojo EDIT wrote:
I've been tied up doing a photo manip for a contest on da and getting up the nerve to attempt a fanart of Arkillian's Zeth. He's so hot and I want to draw him but I'm afraid of messing him up. Also, for some odd reason I have the strange urge to draw some Zeth/Damon smut. O_O

O.O I donno what to say... I'm interested what you come up with XD *dies*
ImageImageImageImage

Objection!

Arkillian wrote:
I've seen a Seme Godot with Edgeworth one... the only Uke Godot I've see is a Humbugged piccy of him and Phoenix... I don't take THAT as canon though... Nope- scratch that... even THAT was Seme Godot... It was younger Phoenix- that's why... Scratch THAT- Godot plays uke to coffee. That's the ONLY TIME. O.o I've never seen Hobo Phoenix play uke either... If anyone finds any- show me. I wanna see if I approve >.> :damon:

Yeah, I meant uke Edgey. XD Don't know why I typed Seme.

Arkillian wrote:

I really want to draw him but I think I'll wait till I find a good anatomy reference pic I can use. Or I may try something on my own. :P I don't know why but the idea of Damon/Zeth strikes me as being really hot. O_O Perhaps it's cuz I find Damon/anyone really hot. XD *Spreads the Gant love around.* <3 :hair:

Waiting on Godot...

Arkillian wrote:

I really want to draw him but I think I'll wait till I find a good anatomy reference pic I can use. Or I may try something on my own. :P I don't know why but the idea of Damon/Zeth strikes me as being really hot. O_O Perhaps it's cuz I find Damon/anyone really hot. XD *Spreads the Gant love around.* <3 :hair:[/quote]

*snorts* Oh- the incest XD I assume you realise that Zeth is meant to be Damon Gant's only son, right? XD
ImageImageImageImage

Objection!

Arkillian wrote:

*snorts* Oh- the incest XD I assume you realise that Zeth is meant to be Damon Gant's only son, right? XD

Oh yes. And for some strange reason that only makes the pairing even hotter. :hotti: God I'm such a perv! XD I've done a sketch of Zeth though all I've done is scan it. I'm going to throw him into photoshop and ink him and try to fix some things that are bugging me about it. He came out younger than I wanted him too. :nixiesob: I like the older version of him better. *glomps older Zeth* Oh well, maybe if I practice a bit I can manage to age him effectively. XD I think I may color him too before actually posting. I like lineart but I want him to be perty for ya. X3

*EDIT*
I went digging through all the phoenix wright yaoi I had saved ages ago to my hard drive the last time I lurked through /y/ and I managed to find 1 pic of Hobo!Nick being uke to Godot. The only uke!Godot I found is a few pics of him Uke-ing to himself (Diego) X3 Guess that answers who would be seme in the Hobo/Godot question. Godot is the only man that can dominate Godot. :P I still think they're interchangeable myself. So here you go Arki:
*Warning! Link is to a picture with Mature content. Click at your own risk. If you don't like yaoi and you click it it's your own damn fault if you get scarred for life! XD*
Spoiler:
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x95/inunokanojo/fanart/godotXphoenix-1.jpg

I don't know who the original artist is cuz like I said, I found it on /y/ and people on there aren't exactly known for putting a link/credit to the artists but if you can find out who drew it they may have more. I dunno.

Waiting on Godot...

Hrmmm- OK, so 1 for Uke Hobo and none for Godot? Cause like... Godot ukeing to himself in any form doesn't count really. It needs to be to someone else. I mean... Hobo Phoenix has uked to Phoenix a few times, but that doesn't count either. Hrm... Uke Hobo is OK... but it's not as awesome as I hoped it'd be. Maybe the other way around?

Quote:
Oh yes. And for some strange reason that only makes the pairing even hotter.

Um... Damon will have to be on top. Not cause he's epic seme, but cause Zeth is sadly uke T.T I'm so ashamed of that. It's cause he's too emo >.> Oh- except with like... Miles or people he hates ^^
ImageImageImageImage

Objection!

Arkillian wrote:
Um... Damon will have to be on top.

Most definitely. :D I can't picture Damon being uke to anyone, not even his son. X3 Damon is like the most epic seme ever. Better watch out or he'll raep joo. *sigh* Wish I could find that awesome Gant demotivator to put here. lolol
Re: Inunokanojo's Art (Zeth Gant added 10-10-09)Topic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

Oh- Zeth does have green eyes, and green glasses

Spoiler:

Heheh- how coverboy of Zeth XD I wonder if he's preparing for a game of strip poker there XD Lol
ImageImageImageImage

Objection!

Arkillian wrote:

Spoiler:

Heheh- how coverboy of Zeth XD I wonder if he's preparing for a game of strip poker there XD Lol

Yay! I'm glad I got the eye color right. :D All the pics I found in your fanart topic looked like his eyes were just shaded black and I couldn't find a physical description of him anywhere, though that's probably just because I most likely overlooked it. When I was coloring him I thought, he'd look sexy with green eyes. *drool* :gant: and strip poker? That sounds like a wondrful idea. :gant-clap: Wonder who else would be playing with him? hahaha. The only thing I really don't like about the pic is that his head looks a bit squashed to me. I messed with it and messed with it but couldn't get it to look normal like I wanted it.

Waiting on Godot...

inunokanojo wrote:
Arkillian wrote:

Spoiler:

Yay! I'm glad I got the eye color right. :D All the pics I found in your fanart topic looked like his eyes were just shaded black and I couldn't find a physical description of him anywhere, though that's probably just because I most likely overlooked it. When I was coloring him I thought, he'd look sexy with green eyes. *drool* :gant: and strip poker? That sounds like a wondrful idea. :gant-clap: Wonder who else would be playing with him? hahaha. The only thing I really don't like about the pic is that his head looks a bit squashed to me. I messed with it and messed with it but couldn't get it to look normal like I wanted it.

His head isn't really squashed. If you want me to give a full red line crit I can, but essentially the hair on the side of his head goes out a bit far which makes his head look round, but if you cut it in half then he's fine :) Again though- if you want me to go for a more thorough crit then I can. I don't like to just give then out now days cause some people do it for fun and don't want crit. I'm all for helping artists improve on their art though :)

Well... Definitely Phoenix will be playing him, and probably Godot, maybe Shady... I could see Mia get talked into it somehow XD (Oh good lord- if Damon Gant joined in...)
ImageImageImageImage

Objection!

Arkillian wrote:

His head isn't really squashed. If you want me to give a full red line crit I can, but essentially the hair on the side of his head goes out a bit far which makes his head look round, but if you cut it in half then he's fine :) Again though- if you want me to go for a more thorough crit then I can. I don't like to just give then out now days cause some people do it for fun and don't want crit. I'm all for helping artists improve on their art though :)

Well... Definitely Phoenix will be playing him, and probably Godot, maybe Shady... I could see Mia get talked into it somehow XD (Oh good lord- if Damon Gant joined in...)

I do indeed do it for fun but I don't mind crits at all so feel free give full crits on any of my stuff that you want. :gant: I'm always trying to improve and any help I can get along the way is most welcome.

Objection!

Location: a curiously above ground underground laboratory in western Kentucky

Just dropping by your thread. :phoenix:
Sailorneorune, shamelessly waving her big Phoenix Wright flag around since 2006.

Objection!

Sailorneorune wrote:

*glomp* Hihi! How's it going? You have an art thread for your stuff too?

What do you see behind the mask?

I have followed your talk with Arkilian here ... I enjoyed reading it quite a lot :hotti:
Anyway, I like your art! Your style is appealing and endearing!

Waiting on Godot...

Spoiler: Crit on Zeth pic

Notable points:-

• Taken the sides of hair off his heads so it's about half way between head and ear- that's a taste thing cause maybe his cut is like that, but it also gives him the impression that his head is taller.
  • Line in between ears and jaw shows that the jaw is further back than the jaw/ jaw is in front of it. If he wasn't looking at the viewer, this line would be gone, but since it's front on, it's there.
  • The nipple line, belly button and groin are about a head height in distance appart
  • The shoulders are a head height in broadness, but his shoulders are curled a bit so that distance is shortened
  • 2 lines for the space between pecks :)

Um... Hope that all helps! :D
ImageImageImageImage

Objection!

Location: a curiously above ground underground laboratory in western Kentucky

inunokanojo wrote:
Sailorneorune wrote:

It's kind of... buried. :payne:
Sailorneorune, shamelessly waving her big Phoenix Wright flag around since 2006.

Objection!

Perrydotto wrote:
I have followed your talk with Arkilian here ... I enjoyed reading it quite a lot :hotti:
Anyway, I like your art! Your style is appealing and endearing!

haha. Glad you enjoy my art and randomness. :P
Arkillian wrote:
Spoiler: Crit on Zeth pic

Notable points:-

• Taken the sides of hair off his heads so it's about half way between head and ear- that's a taste thing cause maybe his cut is like that, but it also gives him the impression that his head is taller.
  • Line in between ears and jaw shows that the jaw is further back than the jaw/ jaw is in front of it. If he wasn't looking at the viewer, this line would be gone, but since it's front on, it's there.
  • The nipple line, belly button and groin are about a head height in distance appart
  • The shoulders are a head height in broadness, but his shoulders are curled a bit so that distance is shortened
  • 2 lines for the space between pecks :)
Um... Hope that all helps! :D

Thank you! Anatomy and lighting are my two biggest enemies when it comes to art. I just can't seem to get the hang of it no matter what I do. :P I'll definitely take into account these things on the next pic that I do. :D I'm too lazy to go back and try to fix this one. XD At least right now anyways. I may go back and attempt to fix him later.
Sailorneorune wrote:
inunokanojo wrote:
Sailorneorune wrote:

It's kind of... buried. :payne:

I shall have to go treasure hunting and dig for it then. :D

Well...
I really don't wanna insult you, but...
well you know, in my opinion...
I think they suck!

Waiting on Godot...

Reported the above poster for hate spam. Please ignore this person- they are a flamer
ImageImageImageImage

Objection!

*glomps arkillian* Thank you!

I really like the direction your style's going(sorry i must sound like a broken record to everyone 'style this style that,' but i dont have much of a style, so when i see one i'm like 'wow'). Some of the positions and the angles of the backgrounds are somewhat off, but i like that you're trying out a lot of different poses. :)

Oh my god Gant in that one drawing has to be one of the most glorious things I've ever seen. I couldn't stop chuckling for a good five minutes XD I love it. ~ <3 I can't wait to see more work from you!
Page 1 of 2 [ 43 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart