Pheo's Fanart! Update:9th of Feb. :D PW CHIBIS
-
Pheokirby
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 556
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:43 pm
- Location: Eetin ur cookiez :B
- Contact:
Pheo's Fanart! Update:9th of Feb. :D PW CHIBIS
*deep breath*
Welcome to teh Kirby's Fanart......hope you like it?
C&C is welcome.
Don't forget to leave a comment on my blog (which will also have other art besides PW) Be aware of spoilers from all games.
Remember,kids! Auntie Pheo also does Phoenix Wright Kirbies!
Excuse the pink paper for most of them DX That's all I had at the time.
New-
Trucy Chibi
Hobo Phoenix Chibi
Klavier Chibi
Apollo Chibi
Finished Art -
Edgeworthy :o
Bikini XD
Hobo!Nick- Colored! 8D
WIP Franny, found it while digging through my stuff.
Some fanart for Darzie and Rev's C6 comics
Maya wearing Ema's goggles
Maya~
Angel Starr done in Charcoal
Godot pictures,the chibi was copied off of Qaudtuniverse's awesome comic.
I tried to copy Saskia's Young!Mia guide,so credit to her :)
Chibi Pearl x3
Takita
Kyouya picture,low quility
LUKE ATMEY!
Minuki....once again.... (GS4 spoiler)
Makoto (GS4 spoiler)
Older Ema
I like to draw Minuki.....Does it show?
Maya
Adrian
Older!Minuki...I'm pleased how this turned out
Purple Minuki
How Adrain became Matt's manager
HoboNick profile,yes his hat looks like a plunger...
Franziska only seeks REVENGE~
Moar Chinami~
Kyouya loves his fans.
Chibi Chinami, very untidy.
Pearly! <3
Kyouya teaches Kirby how to play the guitar-Gift Art for Jibo
Colorful Minuki
School doodle of Minuki
Snake Maya
PW Kirbies <3
Chibi Lana!
Finished Requests-
Edgeworth Kirby - Requested by EdgeworthFanGirl
Larry Kirby getting rejected once again-Requested by Dullahan
Richard Welligton -Requested by Masaru
Welcome to teh Kirby's Fanart......hope you like it?
C&C is welcome.
Don't forget to leave a comment on my blog (which will also have other art besides PW) Be aware of spoilers from all games.
Remember,kids! Auntie Pheo also does Phoenix Wright Kirbies!
Excuse the pink paper for most of them DX That's all I had at the time.
New-
Trucy Chibi
Hobo Phoenix Chibi
Klavier Chibi
Apollo Chibi
Finished Art -
Edgeworthy :o
Bikini XD
Hobo!Nick- Colored! 8D
WIP Franny, found it while digging through my stuff.
Some fanart for Darzie and Rev's C6 comics
Maya wearing Ema's goggles
Maya~
Angel Starr done in Charcoal
Godot pictures,the chibi was copied off of Qaudtuniverse's awesome comic.
I tried to copy Saskia's Young!Mia guide,so credit to her :)
Chibi Pearl x3
Takita
Kyouya picture,low quility
LUKE ATMEY!
Minuki....once again.... (GS4 spoiler)
Makoto (GS4 spoiler)
Older Ema
I like to draw Minuki.....Does it show?
Maya
Adrian
Older!Minuki...I'm pleased how this turned out
Purple Minuki
How Adrain became Matt's manager
HoboNick profile,yes his hat looks like a plunger...
Franziska only seeks REVENGE~
Moar Chinami~
Kyouya loves his fans.
Chibi Chinami, very untidy.
Pearly! <3
Kyouya teaches Kirby how to play the guitar-Gift Art for Jibo
Colorful Minuki
School doodle of Minuki
Snake Maya
PW Kirbies <3
Chibi Lana!
Finished Requests-
Edgeworth Kirby - Requested by EdgeworthFanGirl
Larry Kirby getting rejected once again-Requested by Dullahan
Richard Welligton -Requested by Masaru
Last edited by Pheokirby on Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:09 pm, edited 38 times in total.

Vicki made my sig~<3 Click sig to go to PW art thread!
My art blog ~ http://pheokirby.blogspot.com/
Wanna Brawl sometime? PM me for friend code~ :>
-
The Sandwich
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
- Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Chief_Skye4444 will love you once she sees the chibi Lana. Kirby Maya r cutzors.
fuck
-
Phoenix_fan
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 434
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:17 pm
- Custom Title: Hug an Edgeworth today <3
- Location: Phoenix's house (I wish)
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Weee! Those are adorable! I have no idea what kirby is, but Nick kirby FTW!!! (ps you rule)

Thank you very much Deefunx for the sig ^_^
-
EdgeworthFanGirl
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2919
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
- Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
- Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Awwwww....they're ALL so CUTE!!!! :) Edgeworth kirby FTW! :D GREAT STUFF! :)

Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
-
Pheokirby
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 556
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:43 pm
- Location: Eetin ur cookiez :B
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Awww, thank you!!
( I thought my art sucks)
@Phoenix fan:http://kirby.classicgaming.gamespy.com/index2.html That should help.
( I thought my art sucks)
@Phoenix fan:http://kirby.classicgaming.gamespy.com/index2.html That should help.

Vicki made my sig~<3 Click sig to go to PW art thread!
My art blog ~ http://pheokirby.blogspot.com/
Wanna Brawl sometime? PM me for friend code~ :>
-
Phoenix_fan
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 434
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:17 pm
- Custom Title: Hug an Edgeworth today <3
- Location: Phoenix's house (I wish)
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Aw, thanks alot ^_^ It's like battle of the kirbys lol

Thank you very much Deefunx for the sig ^_^
-
Fanfare
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 201
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:09 am
- Custom Title: This is not spy
- Location: Fishtown, USA
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
YEEEEEEEEEEEEELANA.
That Lana is adorable. <33 The Mia and Maya Kirby's are great too.
That Lana is adorable. <33 The Mia and Maya Kirby's are great too.
-
DetectiveAnonymous
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 421
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:41 am
- Custom Title: You know... that detective lady.
- Location: Chillin' at the precinct
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Haha, Kirby makes everything cuter. ^-^
I'm more confused than Wellington with a bunch of bananas.
D.A's Fan Art Thread Updated 06/02
"People should live freely without constraints. That's how life should be!" ~ Richard Wellington
D.A's Fan Art Thread Updated 06/02
"People should live freely without constraints. That's how life should be!" ~ Richard Wellington
-
Pheokirby
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 556
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:43 pm
- Location: Eetin ur cookiez :B
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
UPDATESSSSSS!!! 8D

Vicki made my sig~<3 Click sig to go to PW art thread!
My art blog ~ http://pheokirby.blogspot.com/
Wanna Brawl sometime? PM me for friend code~ :>
-
Jibo
- Donor

- Posts: 1851
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:17 am
- Custom Title: ~We will become one~
- Location: ~I am here, I can definitely feel you, we are here in the same sunny spot~
- Contact:
-
Pheokirby
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 556
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:43 pm
- Location: Eetin ur cookiez :B
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
*Blushes*
Thankyou!

Thankyou!


Vicki made my sig~<3 Click sig to go to PW art thread!
My art blog ~ http://pheokirby.blogspot.com/
Wanna Brawl sometime? PM me for friend code~ :>
-
dullahan1
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6664
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
- Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
- Location: IN SPACE!
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Yay for Kirby! Making anyone kirby-ish makes them adorable! Maybe even Von Karma.... and I love the snake Maya and chibi Lana! Great job!
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:I feel the samePierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
-
Pheokirby
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 556
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:43 pm
- Location: Eetin ur cookiez :B
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
MOAR UPDATES!

Vicki made my sig~<3 Click sig to go to PW art thread!
My art blog ~ http://pheokirby.blogspot.com/
Wanna Brawl sometime? PM me for friend code~ :>
-
dullahan1
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6664
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
- Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
- Location: IN SPACE!
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Minuki is so adorable!!!
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:I feel the samePierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
-
ButzPuff
- Donor

- Posts: 4796
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
- Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
- Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Sorry, I'm late to the party! 
All of those are so cute and I'm not surprise by the Kirbys! Keep up the Super Cute Work!

All of those are so cute and I'm not surprise by the Kirbys! Keep up the Super Cute Work!
-
EdgeworthFanGirl
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2919
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
- Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
- Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Awwww....Minuki & Snake Maya are really cute! :)

Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
-
Pheokirby
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 556
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:43 pm
- Location: Eetin ur cookiez :B
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Thanks dullahan1, Butz Puff and EFG!
(It's hard to think up of something to draw.)
(It's hard to think up of something to draw.)

Vicki made my sig~<3 Click sig to go to PW art thread!
My art blog ~ http://pheokirby.blogspot.com/
Wanna Brawl sometime? PM me for friend code~ :>
-
Phoenix_fan
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 434
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:17 pm
- Custom Title: Hug an Edgeworth today <3
- Location: Phoenix's house (I wish)
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Wow, those are so sweet! I love snake Maya ^_^ special Kirby-cakes to you! (I'm addicted to Kirby now, thanks!)

Thank you very much Deefunx for the sig ^_^
-
Dr. Wilder
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 144
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:48 pm
- Custom Title: The Stuff of Legends
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
These are awesome! I 'specially like the snake Maya!
The post has ended.
-
chief_skye4444
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1381
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 pm
- Location: These United States
-
Pheokirby
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 556
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:43 pm
- Location: Eetin ur cookiez :B
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Thank you,Thank you and Thank you!

Vicki made my sig~<3 Click sig to go to PW art thread!
My art blog ~ http://pheokirby.blogspot.com/
Wanna Brawl sometime? PM me for friend code~ :>
-
Pheokirby
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 556
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:43 pm
- Location: Eetin ur cookiez :B
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Sorry for double post but a new Minuki is up!

Vicki made my sig~<3 Click sig to go to PW art thread!
My art blog ~ http://pheokirby.blogspot.com/
Wanna Brawl sometime? PM me for friend code~ :>
- Vista_YoshXP
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 12:42 am
- Custom Title: I object to everything objectional!
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Ha, these are simply awsome
Random Kirby copies make everything cuter. Though one thing is on my mind, what would the special abilities be? hmmmmmm....
Phoenix and Edgeworth: OBJECTION!
Maya and Pearl: call spirits
Godot: uses the visor =P, actually it would have to involve coffe
Odoroki and Minuki: Minuku System
Mia Fey: Get tips for the fight (it would be another OBJECTION user if it was younger Mia)
Oh and by the way, that Snake-Maya is halarious xD
Hey, what about me!?
Sorry, I couldn't think of anything good for Gumshoe.
Random Kirby copies make everything cuter. Though one thing is on my mind, what would the special abilities be? hmmmmmm....
Phoenix and Edgeworth: OBJECTION!
Maya and Pearl: call spirits
Godot: uses the visor =P, actually it would have to involve coffe
Odoroki and Minuki: Minuku System
Mia Fey: Get tips for the fight (it would be another OBJECTION user if it was younger Mia)
Oh and by the way, that Snake-Maya is halarious xD
Hey, what about me!?Sorry, I couldn't think of anything good for Gumshoe.

Join the Rebellion (7>_>)7
And before you trash my Inbox, RevFirst doesn't care that I'm doing this =P. But people still might hate me for this xD.
And before you trash my Inbox, RevFirst doesn't care that I'm doing this =P. But people still might hate me for this xD.
-
Pheokirby
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 556
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:43 pm
- Location: Eetin ur cookiez :B
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Thank you! <3 :3
I now take requests!
I now take requests!

Vicki made my sig~<3 Click sig to go to PW art thread!
My art blog ~ http://pheokirby.blogspot.com/
Wanna Brawl sometime? PM me for friend code~ :>
-
EdgeworthFanGirl
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2919
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
- Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
- Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
I LOVE your new Minuki drawing! I really like the colours you used-they blend together so very well-and it's just AWESOME!!!! :) *applauds* GOOD STUFF!!! 


Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
-
Pheokirby
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 556
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:43 pm
- Location: Eetin ur cookiez :B
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
*hugs open cavas *
I actually used a layer for the colors of the rainbow,then another layer for the black and the I erased the black to make Minuki.
I actually used a layer for the colors of the rainbow,then another layer for the black and the I erased the black to make Minuki.

Vicki made my sig~<3 Click sig to go to PW art thread!
My art blog ~ http://pheokirby.blogspot.com/
Wanna Brawl sometime? PM me for friend code~ :>
-
dullahan1
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6664
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
- Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
- Location: IN SPACE!
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Again, Minuki is really adorable! You make her look so cute! And I love the colored outline!!! It looks really awesome!
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:I feel the samePierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
-
Pheokirby
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 556
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:43 pm
- Location: Eetin ur cookiez :B
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Thank you so much <3 ~I can't draw Minuki without a fringe - she doesn't look right without it.

Vicki made my sig~<3 Click sig to go to PW art thread!
My art blog ~ http://pheokirby.blogspot.com/
Wanna Brawl sometime? PM me for friend code~ :>
-
Pheokirby
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 556
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:43 pm
- Location: Eetin ur cookiez :B
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Sorry double post but new piccy!

Vicki made my sig~<3 Click sig to go to PW art thread!
My art blog ~ http://pheokirby.blogspot.com/
Wanna Brawl sometime? PM me for friend code~ :>
-
Nego
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:23 pm
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Snake Maya made my day.
And the others were good too. Great work!
And the others were good too. Great work!
-
dullahan1
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6664
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
- Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
- Location: IN SPACE!
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Aww! I think its awesome!!! I feel sorry for Kyouya trying to teach Kirby how to play. If I remember correctly, on one of the games, he could get a power where he would play an instrument or sing, and the terrible noise would kill all enemies on screen! I hope Kirby's suckiness doesn't kill Kyouya!!!
Btw, it is a very cute drawing! Love it!
Btw, it is a very cute drawing! Love it!
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:I feel the samePierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
-
EdgeworthFanGirl
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2919
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
- Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
- Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Kyouya teaching kirby: Awwww...that is SOOOOO cute!!!! :) *Looks at the arm* I don't see anything wrong with it. Looks fine to me. :) Anyway, GOOD STUFF! :) WELL DONE!!! :)

Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
-
Jibo
- Donor

- Posts: 1851
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:17 am
- Custom Title: ~We will become one~
- Location: ~I am here, I can definitely feel you, we are here in the same sunny spot~
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Wow! Thanks soooooooooo much, Pheo! *huggles* ^^ You're the awesome!
It looks really cool by the way! :] Kirby is a punk rocker and Kyouya is so awesome!
It looks really cool by the way! :] Kirby is a punk rocker and Kyouya is so awesome!

-
Miss Skye
- Suspect

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 5:29 pm
- Custom Title: I'am THE great fan of Ron DeLite ~♥
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
AW! I find that " Maya Snake " is too good-looking! I also love your drawings of Minuki <)!
Too CUTE *_* !
Too CUTE *_* !
-
ButzPuff
- Donor

- Posts: 4796
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
- Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
- Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
That Picture from Jibo is just plain awesome. And The Minuki is just super cute! 

-
IdahoRose
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 170
- Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:03 pm
- Custom Title: *headdesk*
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Cuteness overload. I especially like the one with Kyouya and Kirby.
-
Pheokirby
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 556
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:43 pm
- Location: Eetin ur cookiez :B
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Thanks guys<3
I've got an artisit's block so......BRING THOSE REQUESTS!
I've got an artisit's block so......BRING THOSE REQUESTS!

Vicki made my sig~<3 Click sig to go to PW art thread!
My art blog ~ http://pheokirby.blogspot.com/
Wanna Brawl sometime? PM me for friend code~ :>
-
IdahoRose
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 170
- Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:03 pm
- Custom Title: *headdesk*
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
I've got some ideas (You don't have to do all of them; I'm just trying to cure your artists' block).
1. Maya hugging Kirby.
2. Von Karma Kirby (possibly with a taser?)
3. Gant and Kirby in a swimming pool.
1. Maya hugging Kirby.
2. Von Karma Kirby (possibly with a taser?)
3. Gant and Kirby in a swimming pool.
-
Jibo
- Donor

- Posts: 1851
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:17 am
- Custom Title: ~We will become one~
- Location: ~I am here, I can definitely feel you, we are here in the same sunny spot~
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Pheokirby wrote:Thanks guys<3
I've got an artisit's block so......BRING THOSE REQUESTS!
Maybe you should draw Hobo-kirby?

-
Pheokirby
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 556
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:43 pm
- Location: Eetin ur cookiez :B
- Contact:
Re: PheoKirby's Fanart!!!! (Please look)
Those are great ideas! Thankies!
I'l probably draw all of them.......
I'l probably draw all of them.......

Vicki made my sig~<3 Click sig to go to PW art thread!
My art blog ~ http://pheokirby.blogspot.com/
Wanna Brawl sometime? PM me for friend code~ :>

