Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart

Page 2 of 3[ 117 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Re: AA Pairings' KidsTopic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Great job Gnobo, I love Greg's second design.

Can I get more information on Robin's personality though, because I don't want her to become a cardboard cut out character.

Thanks!

So you wanna know more about Robin? Well we already know she's very dedicated to helping people, but sometimes she could take her dedication to a bit of an extreme. For example, if she and her other colleagues in the LAPD are in a gunfight with a violent suspect, she would try to be the hero and draw the gunfire to herself, and if someone's hurt, she'll immediately try to help them even if she'll possibly die doing so.

She also reacts more than she thinks. She'd rather take immediate action in a desperate situation than think slowly and carefully.

Like I PM'd you before, she's also a tomboy (I know you'll have fun writing her). She enjoys sports, action movies, and, of course, video games. She's even been trained in martial arts, which is why she's one of the tougher members of the LAPD.

Even though she's not completely uninterested in finding a romantic relationship, she doesn't put a whole lot of thought into finding a life partner. Sure, Renny might develop a crush on her, but she won't be aware of it immediately.

Y'think that's pretty good?

Oh yeah! This is gonna rock! :yani-fist:

State Alchemist

Woah! You changed your sig! And it looks sooooo awesome!

Now I might draw something for Klavier/Franziska! Too bad I don't have a lot of ideas at the moment.

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Woah! You changed your sig! And it looks sooooo awesome!

Now I might draw something for Klavier/Franziska! Too bad I don't have a lot of ideas at the moment.

Grazie! ^o^

State Alchemist

Vee vill get ze perfect verdict for zis trial, ja?

Spoiler: Klavier and Franziska
Kaiser Gavin

Dislikes: Foolishly foolish fools

Universe of Origin: AU-2 (Clarence Wright: Ace Attorney)

A man who certainly acts as if he's royalty. He strives to be perfect and refined in every manner, from personal interests, to prosecuting, and even to romance. Like his father, he loves getting attention from women. He always makes sure he's perfectly handsome for any encounter with "ze frauleins" and treat them in a very dignified and polite manner. He is also a man of refined tastes. He considers classical music more refined than the modern rock his father enjoys. He pompously mocks those he considers vastly inferior to his perfection, calling them "fools" in a repeated fashion similar to his mother's past habits. Despite his pretentious behavior, he cooperates well with the defense to obtain a 100% perfect verdict for every case so that no innocent people are convicted.

Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:

Kaiser Gavin

A man who certainly acts as if he's royalty. He strives to be perfect and refined in every manner, from personal interests, to prosecuting, and even to romance. Like his father, he loves getting attention from women. He always makes sure he's perfectly handsome for any encounter with "ze frauleins" and treat them in a very dignified and polite manner. He is also a man of refined tastes. He considers classical music more refined than the modern rock his father enjoys. He pompously mocks those he considers vastly inferior to his perfection, calling them "fools" in a repeated fashion similar to his mother's past habits. Despite his pretentious behavior, he cooperates well with the defense to obtain a 100% perfect verdict for every case so that no innocent people are convicted.

Whoa! That was quick! But the art style looks great, he looks like he's from the French Renaissance. And I am loving his personality.

I wonder if he should be part of the fanfic, but it may upset the Klavier/Ema fans. And if Klavier and Franziska were to meet after GS4 it would take them time to finally fall in love and get married and have a bundle of joy.

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:

Kaiser Gavin

Whoa! That was quick! But the art style looks great, he looks like he's from the French Renaissance. And I am loving his personality.

I wonder if he should be part of the fanfic, but it may upset the Klavier/Ema fans. And if Klavier and Franziska were to meet after GS4 it would take them time to finally fall in love and get married and have a bundle of joy.

I'm glad you like him! Only took a few hours to make him! His design's kind of a mish-mash of Manfred, Franny, Klavier, and even a little of Edgeworth. Honestly, it was bit of a pain in the neck to try and make that cravat look really good, but it was definitely worth the effort.

True, it might be a little tricky adding him to the fanfic, but I'd love for him to be the rival prosecutor! I can already imagine a funny scene of him making fun of Renny for watching the Steel Samurai, and then Renny's like, "Hey, just because it's for kids doesn't mean it's not cool! Besides, I'm only 23, I've been an adult for only 5 years!" :gant:

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:

Kaiser Gavin

I'm glad you like him! Only took a few hours to make him! His design's kind of a mish-mash of Manfred, Franny, Klavier, and even a little of Edgeworth. Honestly, it was bit of a pain in the neck to try and make that cravat look really good, but it was definitely worth the effort.

True, it might be a little tricky adding him to the fanfic, but I'd love for him to be the rival prosecutor! I can already imagine a funny scene of him making fun of Renny for watching the Steel Samurai, and then Renny's like, "Hey, just because it's for kids doesn't mean it's not cool! Besides, I'm only 23, I've been an adult for only 5 years!" :gant:

I may have to make Kaiser a bit younger, but I think it will work out as a history repeating itself kind of thing. And I can totally see Renny and Kaiser growing to respect eachother and maybe becoming friends.

I hope the Klavier/Ema fans won't mind, but a little crack makes things interesting. I am currently reading a fanfic where Edgeworth is engaged to Lana.

Speaking of the fanfic, I finished the flashback scene, but I can't send it to you now because it's late.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

I'm flattered I inspired you with Lucia! Sorry I wasn't able to post earlier, couldn't get on C-R.

State Alchemist

Here comes Justice!

Spoiler: Apollo and Pearl
Jade Justice

Dislikes: Being teased about HER "special someone".

Before she even finished high school, she traveled to Europe to study law and eventually become an ace defense attorney like Mia and Phoenix. During her stay in Germany, she became really intelligent and mature since she had to be away from her family for a long time. After coming back US with her attorney's badge and even a few cases under her belt, she started her training as a spirit medium under Maya Fey. However, she hears reports of a murder and that her cousin Renny Wright is on the case. So she decides to jump into the action and help him in any way she can to bring justice!

Unlike her cousin and partner Clarence, she's motivated more by her pursuit of facts and truth rather than unwavering faith in her clients. In fact, she's not very quick to trust in people unless they can prove they are trustworthy. She's very meticulous about details and facts, and can even detect slight nuances in a witness's behavior like her father Apollo and her aunt Trucy. Unlike assistants of the past like Maya, Trucy, and Kay, she tries to act more adult as opposed to her cousin who is much more light-hearted and child-like. She does, however, have a snarky side to her like her father, especially when she notices Renny around his "special someone". However, she gets flustered when the subject of HER special someone is brought up. She'll deny that she's interested in relationships so she can appear self-reliant (but there's a little part of her that is partially interested).

I apologize if this one's a little long. I had a lot of fun writing her character!

Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Sidekick!

Yay! Finally! :D *tries to contain happiness* Sorry, I adore her character as well.

Btw, is that picture of older Pearl official? :/

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Yay! Finally! :D *tries to contain happiness* Sorry, I adore her character as well.

I wish it was!

Hopefully it's accurate to how she'll look if she's in AA5.

(Keyword being if) :nick:

Here's the link if you're curious where I got the picture from

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

I wish it was!

Hopefully it's accurate to how she'll look if she's in AA5.

(Keyword being if) :nick:

Here's the link if you're curious where I got the picture from

That blows, I am thinking of ideas for more sigs and I kind of want to make an Apollo/Pearly sig. And I feel too iffy about using someone's else's art.

Ace Sidekick!

Thank God the site is back up, my prayers have been answered...Quicker than usual. :/

How are you Gnoby? I was worried about you guys.

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Thank God the site is back up, my prayers have been answered...Quicker than usual. :/

Ah, good to see you again Em! It's been a while! :garyuu:

I'm just fine thank you! A little disappointed Prosecutor Justice was never meant to be, but I'm still really pumped about AA5! The new guy they just revealed looks really cool, and it looks like he has a lot of potential! Though we still have yet to see hide or hair of Maya, Pearls, or Edgeworth.

It's been a while since I've updated this place with something new. I should probably get to work on something once I'm finished with writing the first case.

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Ah, good to see you again Em! It's been a while! :garyuu:

I'm just fine thank you! A little disappointed Prosecutor Justice was never meant to be, but I'm still really pumped about AA5! The new guy they just revealed looks really cool, and it looks like he has a lot of potential! Though we still have yet to see hide or hair of Maya, Pearls, or Edgeworth.

It's been a while since I've updated this place with something new. I should probably get to work on something once I'm finished with writing the first case.

My heart stopped when I saw the cover art. :/ But I was happy to see Apollo because I have no idea why I am so attracted to the dude.

If you're stuck you could always show me where you are right now...Well, I'm on my phone right now. :/ I guess I would have to improvise.

I have spent hours trying to think of ideas for Klavier/Franziska and Apollo/Pearl fanfics...I even went to a "Imagine you OTP..." website.

I'm thinking about writing a rough draft for Phoenix and Maya's courthouse wedding.

State Alchemist

I'm here to investigate this here crime scene, pardner.

So don't get in ma' way, y'hear me?

Spoiler: Jake and Angel
Dwayne Marshall

Dislikes: Prosecutors

He's a cowboy detective with a serious case of bipolar disorder. One half of him is kind, gentle and always welcome to others, but another half of him is mean, nasty, and distrusting to others. Despite his duality, the one thing he really doesn't like on both halves is prosecutors, especially Kaiser Gavin. He doesn't appreciate his condescending behavior and his insistence on absolute perfection in everything. He's a good friend and mentor to his partner Robin Gumshoe. Sometimes, whenever his bad side comes out, he berates her for her mistakes, but he tries to make up for it by wisely correcting her and encouraging her to do her best.

I'm back baby!

Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Sidekick!

Whooooop!

State Alchemist

I'm the daring Darren!

The great Mask*deMasque the Third!

Spoiler: Ron and Desiree
Darren DeLite

"Mask*deMasque III"

Dislikes: Criminals

He's the third Mask*deMasque and the first Mask*deMasque to fight for justice instead of for personal gain. Darren takes his hate for criminals and his love for adventure from his daring mother. As a child, he was also a fan of comic book superheroes. He looked up to them as great fighters for justice and excellent role models for becoming better people. Although, despite his altruistic purpose to help people, he can be kind of a show-off. He also has a taste for theatricality and style, which is why he continued using the colorful, flashy style of his father and grew out his long, flowing hair. He even has a red and green motorcycle he rides called the "Mask-Mobile" which has a large Mask*deMasque emblem on the front.

Ace Sidekick!

Wow that boy has some rocking hair. :O

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:

L'Oreal would kill to have him advertise their products! And I'm pretty sure he'd agree to that sort of thing! :gant:

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

L'Oreal would kill to have him advertise their products! And I'm pretty sure he'd agree to that sort of thing! :gant:

Wow, the boy has some balls as aposed to his father. ^^;

Now I must stop myself from getting boyxboy mental images ._.

State Alchemist

Now that I have a tumblr, I've opened a separate AA Pairings' Kids blog.

It already has three followers, and the mod from the Ask Pearl Fey blog liked and reposted my Jade Justice drawing!

EDIT: No wait, make that seven followers! I only started the blog last night and I can't believe it's already gotten a decent amount of attention!

I like your idea. I look into this topic when I see that there are new posts to see if you posted more drawings. :)
The reason why I posted is that when reading through this topic, I noticed something:
Quote:
especially Kaiser Gavin

(This is really interesting because Kaiser actually exists. :P)

State Alchemist

OrderOfTheNick wrote:
I like your idea. I look into this topic when I see that there are new posts to see if you posted more drawings. :)
The reason why I posted is that when reading through this topic, I noticed something:
Quote:
especially Kaiser Gavin

(This is really interesting because Kaiser actually exists. :P)

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy my work! :edgy:

By the way, do you happen to have any ideas for a Phoenix/Franziska daughter? I want to draw her next.

State Alchemist

No new kid this time around, but I did draw this!

Spoiler: Turnabout Legacy

Ace Sidekick!

Kyaaaa! >.< I just wanted to glomp Renny.

And Jade is adorable as well. ^-^

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:

Thanks Em!

By the way, is it possible for you to downsize this and use it as a new cover for the fanfic?

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Thanks Em!

By the way, is it possible for you to downsize this and use it as a new cover for the fanfic?

It seems too big, if I use it for a cover the edges may get cut off.

State Alchemist

Need to revive this topic somehow, so here's some more artwork of Jade Justice (who by the way, now has a fanfiction being written by yours truly).

Spoiler: Jade Justice: Ace Attorney

State Alchemist

She growled and did a stomped over towards me giving me a death stare. "That was some crazy magic trick that you did rookie Wright, but don't think this will be the last time we'll battle in court. I will become stronger."

She looked like she was about to wring my neck!

Spoiler:

The woman on the right is the prosecutor for mine and Emiko Gale's fanfiction, Clarence Wright: Ace Attorney.

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
She growled and did a stomped over towards me giving me a death stare. "That was some crazy magic trick that you did rookie Wright, but don't think this will be the last time we'll battle in court. I will become stronger."

She looked like she was about to wring my neck!

Spoiler:

The woman on the right is the prosecutor for mine and Emiko Gale's fanfiction, Clarence Wright: Ace Attorney.

Yay! It's back! :jazzedgy:

State Alchemist

"...it would be even more foolish to let [Jade] slip by me and be with some common dog."
Kaiser Gavin

Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Sidekick!

Whoa! Nice updated look! :O

...Y'know Gnobo, for a guy who isn't into anime you kind of have an anime-esqe style of drawing.

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Whoa! Nice updated look! :O

...Y'know Gnobo, for a guy who isn't into anime you kind of have an anime-esqe style of drawing.

Thank you!

And yes, I did take a lot of inspiration for my art-style from anime. Especially since I'm a huge Ace Attorney fan. :phoenix:

Gettin' Old!

How about Dahlia and Kristoph, since it's in Emiko's sig.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

State Alchemist

Pierre wrote:
How about Dahlia and Kristoph, since it's in Emiko's sig.

That one's been on my mind for a while now.

I'll definitely get to that one. Also expect Shelly/Dee, Phoenix/Franziska, and Larry/Lauren to be next. (And not in any particular order.

State Alchemist

I shall rebuild the true Fey family anew!
Spoiler: Kristoph and Dahlia
Solomon Gavin

(Secretly a toxic chemist)
Dislikes: The main Fey family

Universe of Origin: AU-352 (Dahlia Hawthorne lives and circumstances in "Bridge to the Turnabout" are heavily altered.)

He's the self-proclaimed Master of the Kurain branch family, who wants to destroy any evidence of Maya Fey and her family. When he was only 7 years old, his father had been taken away from him after he was arrested and executed for the murders of Zak Gramarye and Drew Misham and the attempted murder of Vera Misham. Like his mother and father, he keeps a peaceful, and amicable appearance before others, but is inwardly a murderous maniac. One of his main methods of murder is the use of toxic chemicals. As a master scientist, he's able to brew all kinds of chemicals that can be laced in unsuspecting products such as drinks, makeup, nail polish, and over-the-counter drugs. He's also taught himself both physically and mentally in order to attain perfection in every aspect of life. He's proficient in martial arts, and scientific and philosophical studies. He's honed his body and mind in order to prove himself a superior member of the Fey family and to attain gradual social and political influence after seizing control of Kurain Village.

I've been waiting to do this one for a long time!

Ace Sidekick!

Whoa!!! Everything about this character is awesome! :O

Backstory, character design, color scheme, everything!

Gettin' Old!

Looks really cool and the backstory is nice too.

Though he doesn't have much of his father's looks in him....seems more like....Byrne Faraday and Dahlia to me.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

State Alchemist

Like father like daughter.

Spoiler: Injured Jade

Page 2 of 3 [ 117 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart