Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart

Page 1 of 1[ 16 posts ]

Spore gone wrongTopic%20Title

My avatar is hotter than yours

Edgey-poo also OBJECTS to this game's utter lack of logic.

This counts as fanart right? I'll post still shots of him too as soon as I'm able, I was just feeling silly and only copied this to my removable disk. Oops
Re: Spore gone wrongTopic%20Title

State Alchemist

Pelvic thrust. :P

Awww, man I remember this game, I even got all the expansion packs for it (all TWO of them). Though I haven't played it in ages.

Emiyo Gnobo Gavi wrote:

Awww, man I remember this game, I even got all the expansion packs for it (all TWO of them). Though I haven't played it in ages.

I abuse custom color-coded parts a friend of mine made. Mods are awesome :hotti:

I have not yet had the joy of seeing this thing as an epic, though a hostile nest of them did slaughter and eat me :sadshoe:

PS: There's also a third expansion, Bot Parts, which is free. It was a Dr. Pepper promotion and the last update to the game to be released. It's all but abandoned now :sadshoe:

State Alchemist

Veruni wrote:
Emiyo Gnobo Gavi wrote:

I abuse custom color-coded parts a friend of mine made. Mods are awesome :hotti:

I have not yet had the joy of seeing this thing as an epic, though a hostile nest of them did slaughter and eat me :sadshoe:

PS: There's also a third expansion, Bot Parts, which is free. It was a Dr. Pepper promotion and the last update to the game to be released. It's all but abandoned now :sadshoe:

Oh yeah, I remember that one too...sucks that you could only get it through Dr. Pepper since I don't really drink it. I'd rather have Sprite or Coke instead.

Also sucks that the long requested Aquatic Stage never saw an expansion, and I doubt it ever will. Oh well, it's not like I'm really begging for it anyways.

As promised, here's some better shots of him:

I also made this:

And this lovely little carnivore:

My whole galaxy is scared. :redd:

NO

NO

YES

YOU ARE PERFECT

NEVER STOP

chief_skye4444 wrote:
NO

NO

YES

YOU ARE PERFECT

NEVER STOP

Naww fanks

Also I found an epic Edgeworth the other day, but I didn't edit a video yet. :yogi:

Oh, those bot parts are now readily available for download. They cannot be activated online for sharing, but that doesn't matter to me since I never share my stuff. Everything I make is hacked. lol

Gettin' Old!

What have you done!?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
What have you done!?

I have made some things. Some awful things. And I regret nothing

By the way, see the guy in my avatar? He was an epic and stomped a nest of blue badgers dead XD

I hope bumping occasionally is alright, because this happened last night and I absolutely have to share it:

this brings me so much joy

I'm working on the Gavinners right now (Klavier and Daryan). Daryan is almost finished but his eyes need a lot of tweaking so they don't look weird. Klavier still needs a head.

So I'll bid this thread adieu for tonight and just leave this here:
http://i.imgur.com/XSZcdvg.jpg
(Linked for size)

Hahah, I remember that game! I stll have it on my computer, heh. Too bad I don't have any abilities to create anything of high quality.

What can I see about your creatures... You don't seem to be using gaprop tag in order to prevent creatures from appearing in the game, that's for sure. Image

The only criticism I can have is that their backs are bended too much backwards I think. But other than that, quite amazing work.

The Minecraft Attorney

Bahahaha! Edgeworth looks ridiculously hilarious in the first pic! Spearman Trite XD :haha:

These creations are spot on. Any more coming up? :will:

Sligneris wrote:
Hahah, I remember that game! I stll have it on my computer, heh. Too bad I don't have any abilities to create anything of high quality.

What can I see about your creatures... You don't seem to be using gaprop tag in order to prevent creatures from appearing in the game, that's for sure. Image

The only criticism I can have is that their backs are bended too much backwards I think. But other than that, quite amazing work.

Thank you for critiquing! I've gotten that before about the spines. The problem is this: due to the height limit of the editor, I have to use 9 vertebrae in order to proportion them correctly (if the spine is any longer, the legs will be too short in proportion to the body because of the editor boundaries), and that restricts how I can bend the spine. I try to get the shape of the spine as accurate to real humans as best I can, but this really is a limitation of the editor and I cannot help it. If I could use 10 vertebrae without the legs being too short, I would definitely fix the spines. I'm not trying to make excuses or anything; if there's a mod which removes that height limit and doesn't clash with other editor mods (like Davo's editor mods, which don't really remove the limit anyway), then I would love to have one, but I'm not sure if removing the editor boundaries in current patches is even possible. (I've done it pre-patch 4 and made hilariously huge spaceships, but the mods don't work with current versions. It seems PatchData completely overrides such mods for some weird reason).

@Glacius: Absolutely :P

Daryan still looks a little wonky to me, but I think he's good enough now to post:
http://i.imgur.com/vPB2rmZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kVjwqOK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1oYaucR.jpg
I linked the images because they're huge and I forgot to resize them oops

The Minecraft Attorney

Veruni wrote:
Sligneris wrote:

Thank you for critiquing! I've gotten that before about the spines. The problem is this: due to the height limit of the editor, I have to use 9 vertebrae in order to proportion them correctly (if the spine is any longer, the legs will be too short in proportion to the body because of the editor boundaries), and that restricts how I can bend the spine. I try to get the shape of the spine as accurate to real humans as best I can, but this really is a limitation of the editor and I cannot help it. If I could use 10 vertebrae without the legs being too short, I would definitely fix the spines. I'm not trying to make excuses or anything; if there's a mod which removes that height limit and doesn't clash with other editor mods (like Davo's editor mods, which don't really remove the limit anyway), then I would love to have one, but I'm not sure if removing the editor boundaries in current patches is even possible. (I've done it pre-patch 4 and made hilariously huge spaceships, but the mods don't work with current versions. It seems PatchData completely overrides such mods for some weird reason).

@Glacius: Absolutely :P

Daryan still looks a little wonky to me, but I think he's good enough now to post:
http://i.imgur.com/vPB2rmZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kVjwqOK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1oYaucR.jpg
I linked the images because they're huge and I forgot to resize them oops

Cool! It must be a real sight to behold, having all the Godots, Daryans and Edgeworths running around your Spore world. :will:
Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart