Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

A question..Topic%20Title

So, I'm gonna cosplay Phoenix next month for FanimeCon, and I was just wondering, if anyone's ever cosplayed him before.. How do you make your hair stay spikey for the whole time..?

I don't have any hair gel, so I'm gonna have to go buy some, I don't know what kind I would buy/what would work for my hair. I'm a girl, and my hair is pretty short, and black, so I decided not to just get a wig. But my hair is kind of.. uncooperative, so to speak?

I've only used hairgel but once for an L cosplay, and my results were horrible because I have absolutely no idea how to style hair or get it how I want it to look. I'm also wondering if I'll have to carry around a bottle of hairgel and fix my hair continuously or just be really, really cautious..

Any tips? Or something? This is the only thing I'm really having trouble with. D;

can you get hip to what i'm sayin?
Re: A question..Topic%20Title

use a spray adhesive. we use an elmers glue one for wigs, and bed head for real hair.
Re: A question..Topic%20Title

sarthran wrote:
use a spray adhesive. we use an elmers glue one for wigs, and bed head for real hair.

Got it. I'll have to look for it next time I go out. Thanks! Minuki

can you get hip to what i'm sayin?
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay