Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 1 of 1[ 20 posts ]

It was pretty much inevitable: MEEKINS COSPLAYTopic%20Title

Putting the M in Cobalt

So I've been working on this for...about a year now, I guess. :D This is my first blazer <3 (A-Actually, this is my first anything where the majority of the cosplay was completely made by me.~) Keep in mind that for the pictures, I didn't use the hairdye yet, I hadn't cut my hair yet, and I didn't apply the sideburns. :v BUT THIS WILL ALL BE DIFFERENT WHEN IT HAS ACTUALLY MADE ITS DEBUT.~

And another thing: my teeth look really awful because I had just drank coffee. L-Like really awful. :I;;;; I-I apologize, sirs I HOPE YOUSE GUYS CAN JUST UH IGNORE THAT <3;;;;

Aaaand yet another thing: I knowww the eyebrows are WHOA BIG, but as you can see I have long-and-tapered-but-thin eyebrows, and as it is I'm having difficulty covering them So Yeah. :v;; There are some other things I'm going to adjust as well, like cutting parts of the green ribbon so it's not as dumb and decreasing the length of the string for the red box. I wish I could have the handspeakerthing be in, y'know, accurate colors, but painting over it would make it useless and idk where I can find things like this :I Also the hat looks black in the pictures, but it's really just dark navy. (I had twice attempted to make my own hat, but both were so fail I gave up and eBay'd dat shet :v)

SO. ARE YOU READY FOR THIIIIS

Spoiler: BRING IT ON, BAYBAY

Spoiler: At attention, sir!

Spoiler: Awww yeah.

Spoiler: SO SUAVE

Spoiler: Meekinspace: A Place for Officers

Spoiler: Reporting for duty, sir!

Spoiler: Shortly after this picture was taken, he tripped and fell on his face.

Spoiler: Invisible Bling

Spoiler: Meekins you're not cool that's just ridiculous

Spoiler: Meekins is unamused with your shet.

Spoiler: PROBLEM? (I'M AN OFFICER.)
ohgod coffeeteeth

Spoiler: Durrhurr?

Spoiler: Well Hai thar.
Oh ew I think when my camera was automatically correcting the red-eye it made some other parts of the eye nasty :I

I'm planning on bringing this to ACen and maaaaybe SoyCon. :Db Depending on how the weather is~

Speaking of ACen. I have a SMako-related surprise for whoever's going~
ImageImage
Click on the left 'brow and you get the Super Makoto Project; click on the right 'brow and you get Project Kallisti :D
I made my avatar and sig.
You should totes visit my cosplay thread :Db
Tyrell Badd Facts!

Last edited by Haibara~n on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: It was pretty much inevitable: MEEKINS COSPLAYTopic%20Title

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Have to say, like the way it's looking so far. You're doing a fantastic job. =D And your teeth aren't bad at all. Geez. =/
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

kills at the whim of a hat

I should say I don't know a thing about cosplay, but I just did a quick comparison with sprites from the game, and damn that's a good costume.
So many little details recreated.
Like, even the strap on the handcuffs that's only visible in his stangulation animation.

The only thing I'd question is the little red box thing. It looks 2D like a carboard tag to me in the sprites. But I honestly can't tell what it's meant to be. You only really seem to be lacking his impossibly huge face.
Newfound bloggery
Please take a look. I'd appreciate any comments too!

Thanks to Berendsnor for the avatar.

Putting the M in Cobalt

dullahan1 wrote:
Have to say, like the way it's looking so far. You're doing a fantastic job. =D And your teeth aren't bad at all. Geez. =/

Hey, thank you very much! c: (It's nice to see you again, by the way.) And well, I guess I'm just used to them being a whole lot whiter, is all. I'll just remember not to drink or eat anything dumb before the photoshoot, I guess :I
Vagrant wrote:
I should say I don't know a thing about cosplay, but I just did a quick comparison with sprites from the game, and damn that's a good costume.
So many little details recreated.
Like, even the strap on the handcuffs that's only visible in his stangulation animation.

The only thing I'd question is the little red box thing. It looks 2D like a carboard tag to me in the sprites. But I honestly can't tell what it's meant to be. You only really seem to be lacking his impossibly huge face.

Aaaaa, thank youuuuu :D <3 I'm a details person, so I consider them to be VERY important.
I'm also a Meekins person, so lololololol Image

Aaalso. Really? Because when looked at from the top, it looks kind of like a box: Image
BUT THAT'S JUST MY GUESS~ ¯\(°_o)/¯
ImageImage
Click on the left 'brow and you get the Super Makoto Project; click on the right 'brow and you get Project Kallisti :D
Tyrell Badd Facts!

Last edited by Haibara~n on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You just can't handle the Butz!

Is it wrong I want to lick those eyebrows of yours?

This is an AMAZING cosplay. It makes me want to dance and sing with excitement.
Planned:
Larry Butz, Retired 2010
Damon Gant, Retired 2010
Cammy Melee, YCon 2010 (55% Complete)

a car full of moms

XD Hah, those eyebrows - and I gotta say, awesome hat.

With the little box thing, I was always under the impression that it was one of these little baubles. It's like three bucks on Jbox.

Spoiler: Shinto Charm

Warrior of Justice

D'aww, cute reverse trap Meekins. Are you loud though? Because that's very important.

Putting the M in Cobalt

badfangirl wrote:
Is it wrong I want to lick those eyebrows of yours?

This is an AMAZING cosplay. It makes me want to dance and sing with excitement.

Oh my gaaaah, hai thar you amazing cosplayer you :DDDD <3

No, that's not wrong at all. It's a normal reaction. <3

I can't tell you how happy it makes me that you think it's amazing, eee :DDD I'm not just going to sing and dance, I'm going to write a whole musical out of this, dood.
Blood wrote:
XD Hah, those eyebrows - and I gotta say, awesome hat.

With the little box thing, I was always under the impression that it was one of these little baubles. It's like three bucks on Jbox.

Spoiler: Shinto Charm

Dohoho. Thank you very much, but really, I should give the credit to eBay <3;; I-It's quite the lifesaver when it comes to cosplay.

And whoa, I never even knew about those things. o: That's probably what it is, yeah--thank you so much for alerting me to them~ It's just a quick thing to fix, probably :D
Solaris Knight wrote:
D'aww, cute reverse trap Meekins. Are you loud though? Because that's very important.

TH-THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR, ALTHOUGH I DO BELIEVE I HAVE THE ABILITY TO INCREASE THE VOLUME OF MY VOICE TO A SUFFICIENT LEVEEEEEEL, SIR.
ImageImage
Tyrell Badd Facts!

YOU. ARE. AMAZING.
ILU.
Your costume, oh man. It’s so great :’D
you got all the little details right and the eyebrows, FFFFFFFF <3
I wish I was going to Anime Central now D: CURSE LIVING ON THE WEST COAST, AND BEING IN CANADA!!!11

Putting the M in Cobalt

MaimJay wrote:
YOU. ARE. AMAZING.
ILU.
I wish I was going to Anime Central now D: CURSE LIVING ON THE WEST COAST, AND BEING IN CANADA!!!11

OMG, WHY THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :'D <3 Like I said before, I'm very much a details person, plus this has been the closest so far to what I would call a "dream cosplay", so of course it had to be perfect <3 (E-Even though it's not, y'know, technically perfect. First blazer, etc :v;;; )

And dood, that's okay. In fact, more than okay, because Canada is amazin' and you are amazin'. I will totes have to come to Canada one of these days, I've always wanted to go to a Canadian con :'D You're in British Columbia, right? I-Is my very severe lack of patriotism showing? I think it is. Oh well, sorry 'Merrikuh.
ImageImage
Tyrell Badd Facts!

Haibara~n wrote:
MaimJay wrote:
YOU. ARE. AMAZING.
ILU.

OMG, WHY THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :'D <3 Like I said before, I'm very much a details person, plus this has been the closest so far to what I would call a "dream cosplay", so of course it had to be perfect <3 (E-Even though it's not, y'know, technically perfect. First blazer, etc :v;;; )

And dood, that's okay. In fact, more than okay, because Canada is amazin' and you are amazin'. I will totes have to come to Canada one of these days, I've always wanted to go to a Canadian con :'D You're in British Columbia, right? I-Is my very severe lack of patriotism showing? I think it is. Oh well, sorry 'Merrikuh.

Pff please, it IS perfect.

Canada is amazing :D we have maple syrup and hockey it’s great! x)
AND OH MAN, IF YOU COME ON OVER TO BC CANADA (which yes you are correct I am from there :D I also live in the host city for the 2010 olympics YAY CANADA) then you NEED to hit up Anime Evolution, the local con. We also have Tsukino con over on Vancouver island. If you don’t come in time for either we’ll still need to hang out and be awesome.

One day I hope to travel to NYC, but sadly it’ll be a little harder since I’ll have to either go without my parents or with just one, cause my sister doesn’t want to go there and a parent of mine will have to stay with her :T but one day man, one day I will make this possible!! >:D

Love, learn, live.

Haibara!! You won my heart yet again!! <3

Dick Gumshoe, at your service, Pal!

...I love you...

No but seriously, This cosplay is awesome. I'm going to be at ACen as Gumshoe, so I'll probably run into you at some point.

Putting the M in Cobalt

MaimJay wrote:
Pff please, it IS perfect.

Canada is amazing :D we have maple syrup and hockey it’s great! x)
AND OH MAN, IF YOU COME ON OVER TO BC CANADA (which yes you are correct I am from there :D I also live in the host city for the 2010 olympics YAY CANADA) then you NEED to hit up Anime Evolution, the local con. We also have Tsukino con over on Vancouver island. If you don’t come in time for either we’ll still need to hang out and be awesome.

One day I hope to travel to NYC, but sadly it’ll be a little harder since I’ll have to either go without my parents or with just one, cause my sister doesn’t want to go there and a parent of mine will have to stay with her :T but one day man, one day I will make this possible!! >:D

Aww. <3 Much appreciated, srsly :D And I TOTES WILL. I will also be lookan forward to your visit to NYC, it's a great city--but my heart is still with Chicago :'D <3;;;
MikeMeekinsFan wrote:
Haibara!! You won my heart yet again!! <3

O mai. Thank you <3
RichardGumshoePI wrote:
...I love you...

No but seriously, This cosplay is awesome. I'm going to be at ACen as Gumshoe, so I'll probably run into you at some point.

Ohai thar. /eyebrow

Hee, thank youse so much. c: I look forward to seeing you, too~ I'll be the TOO MUCH IN CHARACTER/probably only Meekins :DD
ImageImage
Tyrell Badd Facts!

Dick Gumshoe, at your service, Pal!

Oh, trust me, I'll be a very in character Gummy. So I look forward to running into you pal! One of my friends may go around as Ziska, but we don't know

Putting the M in Cobalt

So basically. When should I be Meekins again? Probably sometime during the Fall/Winter, since I'm wearing this big jacket :v Maybe KollisionCon or C2E2? (Although the latter's in the Spring...)

On that note, I am for sure bringing him back to next year's ACen :>
ImageImage
Tyrell Badd Facts!

あふれるその涙を

This is adorable heeee <3 *kidnaps you*
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn?
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts

RIP Tobi Wong

Mayaaaaa!

Nice.. Seems like a lot of effort was put into it including the badge and such :meekins:
Astro A40s !

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

That's some great cosplay

The ID is a nice touch too
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage

Borginian

These pictures are amazing. *__*
I can't wait to see it when it's finished. : DD
Page 1 of 1 [ 20 posts ]