Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Ema Skye bagTopic%20Title

All Good Prosecutors are German

Okay, so I have the whole Ema Skye costume (AJ detective version), :sassy: but I can't find the bag. I searched the internet for what other people did, and they made the bag, but I really have no clue as to how to go about doing it. Help?

Also, I can style the wig and everything, but the wig I bought is wavy. It was cheaper than the straight ones, and I had hoped to straighten it out... But the hot water method just didn't work. Any suggestions?
You just lost the game.
Oh damn, I just lost the game too, didn't I?
Re: Ema Skye bagTopic%20Title

Aca-scuse me?

Mousery wrote:
Okay, so I have the whole Ema Skye costume (AJ detective version), :sassy: but I can't find the bag. I searched the internet for what other people did, and they made the bag, but I really have no clue as to how to go about doing it. Help?

Also, I can style the wig and everything, but the wig I bought is wavy. It was cheaper than the straight ones, and I had hoped to straighten it out... But the hot water method just didn't work. Any suggestions?

hey mousery.
Sorry if this is really late for you :( but maybe you can just get a cheap brown bag and stuff it with test tubes? If you don't know where to get test tubes, you can get the ones where they put the soap in, they're pretty much everywhere. As for the wig, have you tried wetting it, then combing it and blowdrying it to perfection? Just a suggestion. Just don't use any kind of "irons" and you'll be set :)
hope I helped:)
Re: Ema Skye bagTopic%20Title

All Good Prosecutors are German

Quote:
heartshutters wrote:
Mousery wrote:

hey mousery.
Sorry if this is really late for you :( but maybe you can just get a cheap brown bag and stuff it with test tubes? If you don't know where to get test tubes, you can get the ones where they put the soap in, they're pretty much everywhere. As for the wig, have you tried wetting it, then combing it and blowdrying it to perfection? Just a suggestion. Just don't use any kind of "irons" and you'll be set :)
hope I helped:)

Thanks for replying anyway ^^

I can't find the proper design for the bag and stuff, so yeah... I think I really will need to make or alter one, but the problem is that I don't know how. For the wig, I have tried water, but air-dried it, not blow-dried. I'll try it later. :edgy:
You just lost the game.
Oh damn, I just lost the game too, didn't I?
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay