Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Kristoph cosplay help?Topic%20Title

Gavin Bros. <3

For Halloween this year, I decided to cosplay as Kristoph. I have most of his outfit completed (i'm only missing his shoes and black vest [which I might ditch]). The main thing im worried about is styling the wig i'll be buying.

Now, I have NO experience whatsoever with wigs (or hair in general). I dont know how I should go about cutting it, forming his bangs, the "unicorn" part of his hair...gah! I dont even know where I should begin! My number 1 fear is screwing up the wig so badly i'll have to drop another 30 bucks to get a new one (which I wont even get in time for Halloween).

So basically, what i'm asking is, how would you go about styling a waist length platnium blonde wig (with long side bangs) into Kristophs hairstyle?

Any help at all with the wig is greatly appreciated! :)

Oh, bonus points if you can tell me your opinion on blue colored contact lens on dark brown eyes. I'm very hesitant on buying those... >~<
Re: Kristoph cosplay help?Topic%20Title

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

CrazyObsessive wrote:
For Halloween this year, I decided to cosplay as Kristoph. I have most of his outfit completed (i'm only missing his shoes and black vest [which I might ditch]). The main thing im worried about is styling the wig i'll be buying.

Now, I have NO experience whatsoever with wigs (or hair in general). I dont know how I should go about cutting it, forming his bangs, the "unicorn" part of his hair...gah! I dont even know where I should begin! My number 1 fear is screwing up the wig so badly i'll have to drop another 30 bucks to get a new one (which I wont even get in time for Halloween).

So basically, what i'm asking is, how would you go about styling a waist length platnium blonde wig (with long side bangs) into Kristophs hairstyle?

Any help at all with the wig is greatly appreciated! :)

Oh, bonus points if you can tell me your opinion on blue colored contact lens on dark brown eyes. I'm very hesitant on buying those... >~<

Ehhm.. I would try it with a curling stick (when you know, what I mean.. when not, sorry, I'm Austrian XD) and also fix with hairspray, but not too much, because the wig can be broken, but it's not everytime so. I would do the same thing - But yeah, I'm not professional. -.-'

Contact lens: Huuh, maybe a optician or something? I mean, I'm not good at cosplay-things, but that's my help to you. (:

Anyway.. Good luck :D

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay