Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 1 of 1[ 7 posts ]

Anime Expo 2012 (Let's talk!)Topic%20Title

I've all been wondering... If there's a thread about Anime Boston in Boston, Massachusetts, how about a thread about Anime Expo in Los Angeles, California? So... yeah, that's what this is all about. Going to Anime Expo? If yes, for how many days? Let us know! Cosplaying? Tell us who you're cosplaying as! (it's okay to tell if you're not cosplaying as an AA character) What events are you looking foward to? Answer all those questions and more in the Official AX2012 thread of Court Records!

Me? I'm going all four days of the con. Not sure about Day 0, though. And I will be cosplaying. I'll be cosplaying as Godot again. (Yes, I cosplayed as Godot last year.) I've got a better wig, so he'll be better-looking than last year; if you went and saw me on day 3. I don't know what day I'll be cosplaying as him this year, though. Sorry, I don't have a Facebook, Twitter, Flicker, Photobucket, or anything of the sort, so I can't show pics. Sorry! I don't know what events there will be yet, so I don't know who or what will be there as of right now. I hope Vic Mignogna comes to AX again. (I met him last year, but I never heard of him at the time.) I got an Ocarina there, so I'll be bringing it. I really hope there's an AA gathering this year, because I'll definitely be cospalying the day of the gathering if there is one.

EDIT: I know what you're all thinking: "Why so early? It's a long time away from now." Well, I can't help myself. I love Anime Expo! And besides, I like being early.
Spoiler:
And I absolutely HATE being late!
Re: Anime Expo 2012 (Let's talk!)Topic%20Title

I had to do it since no one's posted.

If nobody will organize an Ace Attorney Gathering at AX, then...

I WILL!

I'll only be doing this if there aren't any already planned. If there's no word of one within a week, I'll start it.

No one's posted...

OK, So I'll be hosting the AX 2012 Ace Attorney cosplay gathering. But one question: Do I need to make a Cosplay.com account so the people in charge of AX will know or can I just organize it here?

OK, this is kind of sudden, but, uh... Is it a good idea to cosplay with an injury like a fracture or sprain, etc.? I recently broke my foot about a week ago, and if I have to go to AX on crutches, I'm might have to call the gathering off. I don't want to cosplay as Godot with a broken foot.

I am disappointed. The entire time this thread was up, no one but me replied. I know, it got some 200+ whatever views, but I would have liked to break up a conversation with you guys, and maybe set the stage for an Ace Attorney gathering; but no. Again, I am disappointed. Was I the only attendee of that con? (Yeah, AX 2012 is over now.)

Gettin' Old!

Godot ArmandoII wrote:
I am disappointed. The entire time this thread was up, no one but me replied. I know, it got some 200+ whatever views, but I would have liked to break up a conversation with you guys, and maybe set the stage for an Ace Attorney gathering; but no. Again, I am disappointed. Was I the only attendee of that con? (Yeah, AX 2012 is over now.)

Well sorry man but CR has a lot of lurkers, it's a shame no one showed up here. Maybe they didn't have the means to get to the con don't take it so badly.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Ace Edgeworth Fangirl

Aww man, I found out about this too late. :( I would have loved to go! I live in Northern California, but a trip down south would have been relatively easy to plan. I'd love to try cosplaying, especially as an AA character.

But hey, there's always next year! I'll be your Mia if you do Godot!
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay