Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 1 of 1[ 11 posts ]

Anime North 2013Topic%20Title

I'm looking if there's going to be any cosplayers for Anime North 2013 in Toronto, Ontario.

I'm going as :hobohodo: for the Saturday and Sunday of next weekend.
Re: Anime North 2013Topic%20Title

Ganbatte, minna!

Wow there were no responses! I hope you found some people and had lots of fun in Bum Wright! (Which must be the comfy-est cosplay EVER, btw...) I seem to recall seeing some pics of the 2013 cosplays and there were a few Ace Attorney representatives, so you probably found some of them :).

I'm going to AN this year for JIdol but I won't be cosplaying the rest of the weekend. (I have braces right now... I just can't stand that sort of inaccuracy to a cosplay XD.) But I AM wondering if perhaps you or some other users here might want to do a group for 2015?? I'll be checking cosplay.com forums too when the time comes, but hey - doesn't hurt to reach out here, too! And the more notice, the better, I find...

Diagnosed wrote:
Wow there were no responses! I hope you found some people and had lots of fun in Bum Wright! (Which must be the comfy-est cosplay EVER, btw...) I seem to recall seeing some pics of the 2013 cosplays and there were a few Ace Attorney representatives, so you probably found some of them :).

I'm going to AN this year for JIdol but I won't be cosplaying the rest of the weekend. (I have braces right now... I just can't stand that sort of inaccuracy to a cosplay XD.) But I AM wondering if perhaps you or some other users here might want to do a group for 2015?? I'll be checking cosplay.com forums too when the time comes, but hey - doesn't hurt to reach out here, too! And the more notice, the better, I find...

I'm going as Feenie Wright this year with my sister as Mia Fey! I'd be so down for an AA group.

Ganbatte, minna!

Aww that's awesome! I love those versions of their character designs :3. So nostalgic...

I got into the series about 2 years ago, so it's interesting seeing fans of the series long before me.

Ganbatte, minna!

I know right? I didn't get into it quite that late, but by the time I did, the first Miles Edgeworth game just came out. It was pretty intense playing through Ace Attorney 1-3 back to back!

A Seeker of Truth

Going :phoenix: Will be cosplaying as both :apollo: and :edgey: , though I'm honestly not sure how well I will pull off either :ron: Ah well, should be fun either way :trucy:
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes. Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future."- Phoenix Wright

Ganbatte, minna!

GentlemanGamer wrote:
Going :phoenix: Will be cosplaying as both :apollo: and :edgey:

Aweome! I hope I see you around :). Are you there the whole weekend?

GentlemanGamer wrote:
Going :phoenix: Will be cosplaying as both :apollo: and :edgey: , though I'm honestly not sure how well I will pull off either :ron: Ah well, should be fun either way :trucy:

Can't wait!

If anyone's interested I'm making a photoshoot for the Sunday of AN.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/813208368692920/

A Seeker of Truth

Diagnosed wrote:
GentlemanGamer wrote:
Going :phoenix: Will be cosplaying as both :apollo: and :edgey:

Aweome! I hope I see you around :). Are you there the whole weekend?

Yep! It'd be kind of lame to go to all the trouble of creating a cosplay (or in this case two... well, assuming I can get both completed on time) for Anime North but not take the time to enjoy the convention :phoenix: Are you going for the whole weekend as well? Hopefully I'll see you sometime during the weekend as well! :trucy: And on that note...

Marc wrote:
If anyone's interested I'm making a photoshoot for the Sunday of AN.

Hopefully I'll see you Marc, as well as many other Ace Attorney cosplayers at this and throughout the weekend as well :phoenix:
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes. Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future."- Phoenix Wright
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay