Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Simon Blackquill cosplayTopic%20Title

I really want to cosplay blackquill xD I mostly need tips on how to make the jacket and the handcuffs. Also were I can get a wig. Any more tips are welcome!

Thanks in advance~ :jake:
Re: Simon Blackquill cosplayTopic%20Title

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

TheHylianMinion wrote:
I really want to cosplay blackquill xD I mostly need tips on how to make the jacket and the handcuffs. Also were I can get a wig. Any more tips are welcome!

Thanks in advance~ :jake:

Find a black jacket, get some toy cuffs (It doesn't have to be like the ones in-game.), find a bowl-haircut-wig, paint it black and white. Oh, and don't forget Bobby Fulbright to be there with you while cosplaying.
"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."

Servant of the Goddess of Law

Bleh I am still trying to figure out how to cosplay him as well. I can get the chains and the wig no problem but it is just that jacket... :edgeworth:

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Gammalad wrote:
Bleh I am still trying to figure out how to cosplay him as well. I can get the chains and the wig no problem but it is just that jacket... :edgeworth:

Try one of these. It looks exactly like his coat.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Ganbatte, minna!

Looks exactly like it?? Err... sorry, but you might be better off getting a good jacket pattern from Butterick and starting there. Either that or scour your local second hand stores for some sort of jacket that could work as a base and add the trim and decorations to it.
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay