Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Gregory Edgeworth Cosplay- Deciding on a FedoraTopic%20Title

A Seeker of Truth

Hey all :phoenix: As you could gather from the title, I am currently looking to find a fedora that looks similar to Gregory's; I've found several options, but before I decide on a purchase I'd like you guys' opinions on what I have in mind, or some suggestions if you think there are better alternatives. Here's what I've got so far:

Spoiler: Reference Pic

Possible Hats:

Spoiler: Scala

Spoiler: Stacy Adams

Spoiler: Indiana Jones

Spoiler: Bailey
http://images.askmen.com/fashion/accessories/bailey-hale-fedora_966683.jpg

Spoiler: Belfry
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31HhfuvjH-L.jpg

Spoiler: Jaxon
http://vhsdata.dyndns.info/ebayImages/135004_Black.jpg

... yeah, I've done a LOT of research; perhaps TOO much :payne: Ah well. In any case, any opinions you all could give me would be most appreciated :trucy:
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes. Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future."- Phoenix Wright

Last edited by GentlemanGamer on Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Gregory's FedoraTopic%20Title

The Real Human Being

>Wanting a fedora

Please tell me it's for a causeplay at least

A Seeker of Truth

DoMaya wrote:
>Wanting a fedora

Yep, it is :phoenix: I've already got the coat, tie, pants, shows and badge; a fedora is the only accessory I'm missing :yogi:
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes. Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future."- Phoenix Wright

The Real Human Being

GentlemanGamer wrote:
DoMaya wrote:
>Wanting a fedora

Yep, it is :phoenix: I've already got the coat, tie, pants, shows and badge; a fedora is the only accessory I'm missing :yogi:

Thank God.

For a second I thought you were getting euphoric on me.

Also, click my green text for a laugh

A Seeker of Truth

DoMaya wrote:
Thank God.

For a second I thought you were getting euphoric on me.

Also, click my green text for a laugh

Okay, that DID make me laugh :phoenix: :phoenix: Sorry, I know my fedora research was was a TAD over the top and I kind of had an 'uuuuuuuhhhhh.....' sort of response coming :oops: My attention to detail for Gregory's hat, as well as his entire cosplay I guess, basically comes down to two basic things:

One: Aside from being a big fan of the character of Gregory Edgeworth, this is one of the first cosplay I've ever done that's not premade, so I'm trying to get EXACTLY right if I can; call it obsessive compulsive, perfectionistic or whatever you will :ron: Then there's....

Two: Ordering a fedora goes in the ballpark of anywhere between 50 and several hundred dollars, depending on the quality of the hat in question and where it's ordered. I'm normally a bit of a cheap person, so if I'm going to spend that much on a good hat, I'm naturally a little more attentive to the details.

So.... yeah; that basically covers it. Again, sorry for the fedora spam; I'll try to keep it a little more brief next time I'm starting a cosplay thread :oops:
Re: Gregory Edgeworth Cosplay- Deciding on a FedoraTopic%20Title

A Seeker of Truth

To anyone who cares, I've found my solution: I'm currently planning on picking up the Jaxon Ford Fedora. It's relatively inexpensive at $40, and would work well for casual wear, formal wear and cosplay. :phoenix:
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay