Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 1 of 1[ 12 posts ]
 


Offering Ace Attorney Cosplay ItemsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Will Work for Cosplay

Gender: Female

Location: North Carolina

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:52 am

Posts: 4

Hey guys! :sillytrucy:

I'm not sure how much in the way people are looking for cosplay accessories or props, but I thought I'd let everyone know that may be looking that I have a few Ace Attorney items in my Etsy shop.

These are all the items I offer at the current time, and I just added Ema Skye's ID Badge to my shop, and have been stocking her buttons for years. :scientific:

I've placed some pics of some of the Ace Attorney items I have under the cut:

Spoiler: Images Below
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Usually, as long as I can find materials to make the things in my shop, I try to keep them there, even long after a game or series is current or popular. If anyone is looking for anything in particular, please let me know! I try to constantly add to my stop and update what I have. :hobolaugh:

Hopefully, that's helpful to some people.
Re: Offering Ace Attorney Cosplay ItemsTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:44 pm

Posts: 6

Is it only possible for you and your shop to make props and accessories, or are clothing items feasible as well?

As an aside, I've bought from your Etsy shop in the past. I purchased a button for my Papa beanie and the quality is absolutely top-notch. Thank you for the awesome work! :gant-clap:
Re: Offering Ace Attorney Cosplay ItemsTopic%20Title
User avatar

____

Gender: Male

Location: Location

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am

Posts: 2457

Wait... Ernest Amano?
Image
_____
___
______ ___________ ______
Re: Offering Ace Attorney Cosplay ItemsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Will Work for Cosplay

Gender: Female

Location: North Carolina

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:52 am

Posts: 4

Midnightwarlock wrote:
Is it only possible for you and your shop to make props and accessories, or are clothing items feasible as well?

As an aside, I've bought from your Etsy shop in the past. I purchased a button for my Papa beanie and the quality is absolutely top-notch. Thank you for the awesome work! :gant-clap:


Oh! Thank you so much. :draw: I'm glad you've enjoyed your button! Also, yes, I do in fact do costume commissions as well, be it for a single piece of clothing or a whole outfit. I just don't currently offer them through my Etsy shop. What was it you had in mind?

Oliver wrote:
Wait... Ernest Amano?


Heh... yes. That, as with many of my accessories is a pun/easter egg. I couldn't find the name of her high school anywhere, so I decided to borrow the name of the man that's the head of the Amano Group - Ernest Amano. Why wouldn't he have a high school named after him? Her homeroom teacher is Polly Jenkins, for anyone that might remember that name.
Re: Offering Ace Attorney Cosplay ItemsTopic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6917

Eyyyyyy I have a Hobohodo cosplay, and we did the same thing with our lockets xD (Young!Trucy on one side and teenage!Trucy on the other)
Re: Offering Ace Attorney Cosplay ItemsTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:44 pm

Posts: 6

snowbunnystudios wrote:
Midnightwarlock wrote:
Is it only possible for you and your shop to make props and accessories, or are clothing items feasible as well?

As an aside, I've bought from your Etsy shop in the past. I purchased a button for my Papa beanie and the quality is absolutely top-notch. Thank you for the awesome work! :gant-clap:


Oh! Thank you so much. :draw: I'm glad you've enjoyed your button! Also, yes, I do in fact do costume commissions as well, be it for a single piece of clothing or a whole outfit. I just don't currently offer them through my Etsy shop. What was it you had in mind?


Absolutely, you're welcome! I'm more than likely buying a locket from you very soon as well. I've been wanting a jacket that resembles the one Clay Terran and the rest of the space center crew wear in Dual Destinies, but searching online only ever brings up different vendors selling the same flimsy looking garment. I imagine it would work well for the occasional cosplay here and there, but I was looking for something more wearable. An actual jacket with some heft to it I could wear on cold days and not look like I'm a try-hard weeaboo wearing his cosplay everywhere. I'd add reference pictures but it's a bit difficult on mobile, but if needed I'll edit some in later when I'm at my computer. Thank you for the consideration!
Re: Offering Ace Attorney Cosplay ItemsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Sleep is for the week/weak

Gender: None specified

Location: crying in hell

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:50 am

Posts: 49

As a suggestion, have you played Dual Destinies, and have you at least gotten to the 3rd case? Because there is a specific Myriam Scuttlebutt's box and hairpieces that I am frankly too lazy to figure out how to make, and since I can tell by looking at your store that you make excellent accessories, then perhaps you can add her various boxes to your shop? :yogi:
Image
Nayuki, I don't think we're in High School Star Musical anymore...
Re: Offering Ace Attorney Cosplay ItemsTopic%20Title
User avatar

____

Gender: Male

Location: Location

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am

Posts: 2457

GyakutenShaiban wrote:
As a suggestion, have you played Dual Destinies, and have you at least gotten to the 3rd case? Because there is a specific Myriam Scuttlebutt's box and hairpieces that I am frankly too lazy to figure out how to make, and since I can tell by looking at your store that you make excellent accessories, then perhaps you can add her various boxes to your shop? :yogi:

I'm not good at art so I can't say it'll be "easy" but you literally just need to find a big cardboard box you can fit in, make a little cut to see through, then paint the things which were on her box onto yours.
_____
___
______ ___________ ______
Re: Offering Ace Attorney Cosplay ItemsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Will Work for Cosplay

Gender: Female

Location: North Carolina

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:52 am

Posts: 4

Bad Player wrote:
Eyyyyyy I have a Hobohodo cosplay, and we did the same thing with our lockets xD (Young!Trucy on one side and teenage!Trucy on the other)


That's cool! If I recall correctly, that's one of the final shots from AJ. :salute:

Midnightwarlock wrote:
Absolutely, you're welcome! I'm more than likely buying a locket from you very soon as well. I've been wanting a jacket that resembles the one Clay Terran and the rest of the space center crew wear in Dual Destinies, but searching online only ever brings up different vendors selling the same flimsy looking garment. I imagine it would work well for the occasional cosplay here and there, but I was looking for something more wearable. An actual jacket with some heft to it I could wear on cold days and not look like I'm a try-hard weeaboo wearing his cosplay everywhere. I'd add reference pictures but it's a bit difficult on mobile, but if needed I'll edit some in later when I'm at my computer. Thank you for the consideration!


You're in luck then. I just restocked the lockets, and I'm working on getting more up in time for the winter holiday season.

Also, as far as the jacket goes, I would certainly need to see references, as I haven't played Duel Destinies yet. If you'd like, you can send me the information via my commissions inquiry form and I'll be more than happy to send you an estimate via email. Also, don't feel bad - I certainly keep that in mind with the costume pieces I make. I usually want them to be more like daily wear pieces and not just costumes. :think:

GyakutenShaiban wrote:
As a suggestion, have you played Dual Destinies, and have you at least gotten to the 3rd case? Because there is a specific Myriam Scuttlebutt's box and hairpieces that I am frankly too lazy to figure out how to make, and since I can tell by looking at your store that you make excellent accessories, then perhaps you can add her various boxes to your shop? :yogi:


Sadly, as I mentioned, I haven't gotten to play Duel Destinies even through I have cosplayed that particular version of Phoenix. I only played the demo back in 2013 when I was at SDCC. Hopefully, now that I finally have a 3DS, I can get it and play it (along with some of the other games I've wanted to play)! I will certainly look into creating those boxes and hair pieces though. Thanks for the suggestion! If you're not willing to wait on me to get it in my shop though, as I mentioned before, you are certainly welcome to ask about a commission. :wave:
Re: Offering Ace Attorney Cosplay ItemsTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:44 pm

Posts: 6

snowbunnystudios wrote:
You're in luck then. I just restocked the lockets, and I'm working on getting more up in time for the winter holiday season.

Also, as far as the jacket goes, I would certainly need to see references, as I haven't played Duel Destinies yet. If you'd like, you can send me the information via my commissions inquiry form and I'll be more than happy to send you an estimate via email. Also, don't feel bad - I certainly keep that in mind with the costume pieces I make. I usually want them to be more like daily wear pieces and not just costumes. :think:




Thank you for the link to the form! Just finished filling it out. It was a bit difficult to find better reference photos with all of the angles included, but if you have any questions or need more info I'd be happy to dig deeper. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Re: Offering Ace Attorney Cosplay ItemsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Will Work for Cosplay

Gender: Female

Location: North Carolina

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:52 am

Posts: 4

Midnightwarlock wrote:
Thank you for the link to the form! Just finished filling it out. It was a bit difficult to find better reference photos with all of the angles included, but if you have any questions or need more info I'd be happy to dig deeper. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

You're welcome. I've got a few projects going right now, so I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Re: Offering Ace Attorney Cosplay ItemsTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:44 pm

Posts: 6

snowbunnystudios wrote:
Midnightwarlock wrote:
Thank you for the link to the form! Just finished filling it out. It was a bit difficult to find better reference photos with all of the angles included, but if you have any questions or need more info I'd be happy to dig deeper. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

You're welcome. I've got a few projects going right now, so I'll get back to you as soon as I can.



No problem, take your time! As you can see on the form, I'm not in any hurry.
Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO