Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Ema's Lab Coat And The Finding ThereofTopic%20Title

Rookie

So, I've been invited to a Halloween night party and I decided right off the bat that I'm going to go as older!Ema Skye. Right now I think I have all of the costume except for her lab coat. I'm going to hit a few thrift and costume stores tomorrow in the hopes that I'll stumble across one, but I was wondering if any cosplayers here could kindly tell me where else I might find a coat on such short notice? Or, is there something else I should look for in leu of a lab coat (like a very long dress shirt)?
Avvie image by Sklarvv.
Re: Ema's Lab Coat And The Finding ThereofTopic%20Title

Then we'll see the real you.

If you want to pay a possibly higher price, you'll be sure to find one in a University Campus book/gear store. That's where I found one for my sister's cosplay.

You can also look at the second hand stores near the university, which may have ones to sell to students who need lab coats at a cheaper price.
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes,
so that we can find the way back to our path towards a brighter future."

Yeah, I was going to suggest the same thing. In my high school chemistry class, my teacher suggested getting a secondhand lab coat at the local university bookstore for general use in the school lab. Just be sure to wash it a few times to get the chemical residues and such off.

Rookie

Thanks, you two. Contrary to previous assumptions, my university does sell lab coats, but they don't come cheap. I'll ask around and see if they sell any second hand.
Avvie image by Sklarvv.

Alternatively, if you go to a high school with an advanced chemistry class that does a lot of lab work you could try asking the teacher to borrow a lab coat. One of the chemistry teachers is bound to have a spare lab coat and is hopefully nice enough to lend it to you. Or maybe even the students have their own lab coats to lend if your school's chemistry program is similar to mine.
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay