Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Mock Trial + Halloween = Godot?Topic%20Title

Avoid the needles.

When I found out that my history class had scheduled a mock trial to take place on Halloween, and furthermore that I was going to be a prosecutor, I figured "Why not go as Godot?" A friend of mine also came into school as Edgeworth, which worked out pretty nicely.
ImageImage
Larger picture of Godot: http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/cactusman008/Godot/Picture002.jpg?t=1193969456
The vest and tie were a product of my Aunt's, and I made the visor using the advice Sarthran had posted in Wildweasel's topic (much appreciated). To give the visor less of a flat look I had another friend of mine paint it darker on the lower half, I believe he used acrylics. Overall I'm happy with how it turned out.
Re: Mock Trial + Halloween = Godot?Topic%20Title

Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?

Nice, I prolly would'a made a Godot costume but its too much work. I think they should just sell them on the internet. But yours is great, I love it! :gant:
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:
Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay