Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 1 of 1[ 8 posts ]

SacAnime in January, anyone?Topic%20Title

I'm all over that drift!

I know it's still a bit early but I figured I'd post here... there's a Sacramento Comic Convention on Sunday, December 9th, at the Scottish Rite Center near Sacramento State University and apparently we have quite a few PW cosplayers showing up. My group and I will be there (we have Phoenix, Miles, Gumshoe, and Larry) and I know there's more that'll be coming from other groups too. :D (I think there will at least be a Klavier and possibly a Matt? Maybe?) EDIT: Nevermind, that's over, obviously. >_>

There's also a SacAnime Con in January that goes from the 11th until the 13th, and I know that we'll be breaking out our PW costumes for at least one day again there.

If anyone can make it, please do~ The Sacramento conventions are smaller than most, but that's part of what makes them fun. Plenty of opportunity for nice photos and just hanging out with fellow fans. :edgy:

The cons' website can be found at http://www.sacanime.com

Last edited by DarkenedWings on Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: SacCon in December or SacAnime in January, anyone?Topic%20Title

DON'T INTERRUPT ME, JUSTICE!!!

I'll be at SacAnime both at the Jan, and June ones. I'll cosplaying w/ some friends as Light Yagami from Death Note ((along with some friends going as Mello, Matt and L, and My sister going as Misa)) for the January one and as Mia Fey ((with a friend and my sister as Lana Skye and Franziska Von Karma, respectively)) for the June one.
Image (thanks to Vickinator for the awesome sig and avatar.)

~\m/PROWRESLOVE\m/~

Hosnap, I almost missed this thread. Nice to see some fellow CR members in the Bay Area. =D

But yeah, I'm going all three days for SacAnime this January. Might skip the December one, but definitely going to the January one. I'm going to cosplay as Gumshoe, and it's gonna be my first time cosplaying ever.
And it's so easy when you're evil...This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me.
Neither my sig or avatar are PW related...I feel so out of place. ;__;

DON'T INTERRUPT ME, JUSTICE!!!

going as Light will be my first cosplay too. I actually got roped into that one, but it should be fun.
Image (thanks to Vickinator for the awesome sig and avatar.)

I'm all over that drift!

Hey all, we've only got nine days before SacAnime. Any more people planning on attending? We'll be in our PW cosplay for at least one day, probably two.
Re: SacAnime in January, anyone?Topic%20Title

~\m/PROWRESLOVE\m/~

I'm still planning on attending all three days, but I don't think I'll be cosplaying. Due to real life stuff, I haven't really been thinking about a costume. So, since it's a week away, I don't think I'll be able to put a costume together in time. =/

Well, there's always the summer Sac-Anime. Anyway, hope to see you guys there. ^_^b
And it's so easy when you're evil...This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me.
Neither my sig or avatar are PW related...I feel so out of place. ;__;

I'm all over that drift!

My friends and I will be hanging out in the artist's alley for much of the weekend. I'm hoping to be selling some cute chibi keychains of various characters (including Phoenix and Edgeworth, probably Klavier and Apollo if I can get them done).

Come say hi~ I'll be dressed as some form of Phoenix for most of the weekend, it looks like.

Huh. I didn't realize there was a convention so close to me. Hope you guys had fun!
ImageImage
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay