Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

Real-time reenactments?Topic%20Title

Wild BLUETWO appeared!

I have very little experience with Cosplay, but this idea came to me, and I think this is the best place to put it.

OK. We know that the first game of the Phoenix Wright series takes place in AD 2016. For those of you not following, this is the future. Ergo, from this point on, it would be possible to act out most of the events of the games... on the actual dates and times they "happened"!

For instance, 1-1 (State v. Butz) takes place on August 3, 2016. A group of cosplayers could plan a script acted out just like a rehearsed play, except the stage would be designed to serve as a Ace Attorney-style court room. The performance could start at 10:00 AM, and it could be recorded by a series of cameras.

It all sounds a bit Back to the Future-ey, but I think it could work. We've already "missed" 2001 and early 2007, both of which contain important "past" events for the series, though the first playable trial chronologically occurs on February 16, 2012 (according to the timeline - I think we can ignore birthdates). Five years is, I think, enough time to prepare for this if we really wanted to do it. Besides, the events that have passed us by are all "past" events in the series, so we could probbably just do those when they're referenced in the "present".

It's far-fetched, but what do you think? Doable?
No, I seriously don't have anything else to put here besides a link that gets me rewards when people click on it.
If you like video game music, it might actually be worth your while.
Re: Real-time reenactments?Topic%20Title

I don't know about you, but I'm not sure if I'd still be as obsessed with the series five years from now as I am today.

Wild BLUETWO appeared!

Well, considering the series sounds like it's popular enough in Japan to endure 5 years, I think it has the staying power. There are still Star Trek fans, right?
No, I seriously don't have anything else to put here besides a link that gets me rewards when people click on it.
If you like video game music, it might actually be worth your while.

Teh insane Arteest

I'd totally do it if I could o-o

Also, February 16th is the day before my birthday. Which mean that even if I don't have any money, I could totally mooch off people as a birthday gift. XD
ImageImage
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay