Oldbag wrote:
@Youshi;;
Ahahaha;;; Oldbag.. XD
Sorry, I lolled when you wrote,
"OMG Oldbag, you're not ugly, you're so cute!"
and you're an Edgey cosplayer too and it sounded really really odd. XDD
Anyway, awww thank you <3 :bellboy:
Looking forward to what you think n__n

ROFL! OMG I didn;t even think about that. HA!
Phoenix: "I was ready to hug it out with him, but he's just the same, prideful Edgeworth."

"Sorry, Dad, I can't play WoW tonight because I've got to go play D&D!"
Re: The "Who Should I Cosplay?" ThreadTopic%20Title

amateur court cosplayer

hmmmmm so I've got a dilemma, making a costume early for next year's otakon and I cant decide who I should go as. I've allready gone as lamiroir (and if I don't decide soon I might just remake my dress and cosplay her again)
Spoiler:

(this a headshot lol )

~My hair is dyed there but I'm willing to go back to natural brown

~I am indeed a bigger girl, but I promise I've lost weight since those pictures lol.
~~~~~Dedicated to cosplay and roleplaying for it is who I am no matter what~~~~~

Va va voom!

Youshi Semenjyu wrote:
I'm taking Berendsnor's advice on this one (the cosplay advice, that is.). (BTW, you should totaly cosplay Larry. That grin in the first picture killed me. XD But I think you'd make a good Phoenix too...Hmmmm...)

Spoiler:

This is going to be fun. XD

EDIT:

OMG Oldbag, you're not ugly, you're so cute! Esp. In that last picture. AUGH.

I don't know...give me a bit to think on it. :edgy:

You're resemblance to Dahlia in this photo is astounding. :O Isn't it hard to achieve those braids, though? I was entirely inspired to start an Iris and tried putting my hair up like that one day either after or during 3-5. Oh, the frustration... And I agree with crouton about your earlier, non!Worth picture. Mia was the first person who came to me (despite your red hair, which is fabulous, because it's actually red and not orange XD).

LightningfistCal: If you smiled and wore a wig, you could be a convincing Klavier. :3 It just... seems to fit. To me.

Youshi Semenjyu wrote:
Leesers wrote:
and I'm a firm believer that you should always aim to cosplay a character you enjoy! That's what keeps cosplaying fun ~ <3

Quoted for truth! <3

Quoted for extra truth! <3
Currently in search of a face~

The Cold Grasp of Justice

Ema, Queen of Curry wrote:

You're resemblance to Dahlia in this photo is astounding. :O Isn't it hard to achieve those braids, though? I was entirely inspired to start an Iris and tried putting my hair up like that one day either after or during 3-5. Oh, the frustration... And I agree with crouton about your earlier, non!Worth picture. Mia was the first person who came to me (despite your red hair, which is fabulous, because it's actually red and not orange XD).

Hee! Thank you! It was a bitch and a half to try and braid my hair that way; it took me FOREVER. MY arms hurt afterward. (It's funny, my friend who is going to cosplay Feenie <3 was like, "THAT IS THE FIRST PICTURE I'VE SEEN YOU SMILE IN." I went, "Ironic, isn't it?"

But I'm going to make a wig for Dahlia so that the hair looks just perfect. I'll probably use wig extensions for the braids so they're nice and thick. If you still want to cosplay Iris, I can make you a wig! =D

Maybe I'll cosplay Mia too one day. A shame my hair isn't still brown. OH DAMN. XD
Phoenix: "I was ready to hug it out with him, but he's just the same, prideful Edgeworth."

True Love~

I got my hair cut. I look different. Any more opinions on who I should cosplay? 8D

Spoiler:

amateur court cosplayer

SharpCookies wrote:
I got my hair cut. I look different. Any more opinions on who I should cosplay? 8D

Spoiler:

I think you would make a great Ini Miney from the way you look now. Plus I have an affinity for lesser-cosplayed characters lol. If you really want to take it further think you could play Franny Von K :franny:
~~~~~Dedicated to cosplay and roleplaying for it is who I am no matter what~~~~~

Va va voom!

Youshi Semenjyu wrote:

Hee! Thank you! It was a bitch and a half to try and braid my hair that way; it took me FOREVER. MY arms hurt afterward. (It's funny, my friend who is going to cosplay Feenie <3 was like, "THAT IS THE FIRST PICTURE I'VE SEEN YOU SMILE IN." I went, "Ironic, isn't it?"

But I'm going to make a wig for Dahlia so that the hair looks just perfect. I'll probably use wig extensions for the braids so they're nice and thick. If you still want to cosplay Iris, I can make you a wig! =D

Maybe I'll cosplay Mia too one day. A shame my hair isn't still brown. OH DAMN. XD

Ha ha! I had bangs, so it was difficult to incorporate them into the braids. And then they were supposed to be puffy? I personally doubt either Dahlia's or Iris's hair is that thick. XD

Seriously? That would be wonderful, actually, but my heart's currently set on Trucy. I think I can use my natural hair for her, but that diamond brooch is still giving me heartache. I will definitely keep you in mind, though; from your "Progress on My Phoenix Wright Cosplay Group" thread, you would be more than qualified for the job. c:

I control the squirrels in your yard

SharpCookies: I'm still thinking April May for you but Ini would be awesome! (I always thought April would be fun to do if you had a few friends who like making boob jokes)
If you consider what I say, just remember, I have no taste...or style...or friends. :)

Ha ha! I had bangs, so it was difficult to incorporate them into the braids. And then they were supposed to be puffy? I personally doubt either Dahlia's or Iris's hair is that thick. XD

Seriously? That would be wonderful, actually, but my heart's currently set on Trucy. I think I can use my natural hair for her, but that diamond brooch is still giving me heartache. I will definitely keep you in mind, though; from your "Progress on My Phoenix Wright Cosplay Group" thread, you would be more than qualified for the job. c:

Well, realistically no one's hair could be THAT thick! Those braids were totally unreal! But then again...Luke Atmey hair. So, really, anything goes, I suppose. XD

Trucy! So cute. XD And I'd totally be up for making or helping you out with anything! <3

Va va voom!

Youshi Semenjyu wrote:
Well, realistically no one's hair could be THAT thick! Those braids were totally unreal! But then again...Luke Atmey hair. So, really, anything goes, I suppose. XD

Trucy! So cute. XD And I'd totally be up for making or helping you out with anything! <3

I know; look at that nose. XD

Thank you! :minuki: I'll say the word if anything comes up. Otherwise, I think you and I will get along juuust fine. -cheesy eighties music- XD

YOU EVEN LIKE CHEESY EIGHTIES MUSIC.

I think that, yes, we shall get along famously. XD

Wrighting wrongs since 2009.

For some reason, this was the only facial picture of me that I could find at a glance, but I'm curious...

Who should I cosplay? (Note, I don't have the hair any more.)

Spoiler:

Va va voom!

Youshi Semenjyu wrote:

WOAH YOU DO TOO. NEXT YOU MUST SAY YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT. 8D

Famously is the only way, of course! -ack, late reply is late... >.>''''-

LadyLuckDoubt wrote:
For some reason, this was the only facial picture of me that I could find at a glance, but I'm curious...

Who should I cosplay? (Note, I don't have the hair any more.)

Spoiler:

I... think... Valerie Hawthorne! Or one of the Hawthorns (Iris included). I visually can't imagine you being someone other than Dee! XD

Youshi Semenjyu wrote:

I DO PLAY AN INSTRUMENT. ...Two, actually. XD Trumpet and tenor saxophone.

LadyLuckDoubt wrote:
Spoiler:

Viola. :uramidn:

Va va voom!

Youshi Semenjyu wrote:
Youshi Semenjyu wrote:

I DO PLAY AN INSTRUMENT. ...Two, actually. XD Trumpet and tenor saxophone.

They seem like the total opposite of my two; violin (mainly) and piano (pitifully). -dramatic sigh- Isn't music just wonderful? :scientific: Music from Ace Attorney would be so much fun to play, but it seems most of the court themes were just made for piano, what with sixteenth notes and string changes abound; that or computer. XD

Why I Eyes Ya

Okay! So I'm new to the forums and figured I'd stop by here. I'm going to Dragon*Con next year and I am a terrible procrastinator, so I figured I'd start early on my costumes. Here's the most recent picture of myself:
Spoiler:

I don't wear contacts as I have a weird eye-thing and they won't adhere to my eyes. So the glasses, unfortunately, have to stay. I'm up for any suggestions!

I'm Going To Eirtakon Next Year And i dont know who to go as :yogi: i was thinking either trucy ema or franziska but i'm not sure and i will wear a wig or crossplay
Spoiler: Me

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!

Akuma_Franziska ->I think you would be an awesome (and cute!) Trucy. Just put on you cape and blue top hat and make a show (Mr. Hat and Magical Panties are optional).

Mandylions-> Do you need to ask? Adrian Andrews! You already look a lot like her. Now you just need to decide whether you go as she appears in Justice For All, or Trials & Tribulations. Also glasses. Lots and lots of spare glasses. Plus, if you have a friend to go as Franziska, then you can act ambiguously with her to make the fanboys faint.

GANTALITY!

I am thinking perhaps Will Powers, Gumshoe, Sal or if I was being funny, Turner Grey (as my surname is Turner). Godot would rock but am a bit lazy.

Spoiler: meh

Maybe I can make a scouter and be what is his face.
"So apparently P/I fan + Insecurity + airheadedness + strange kinks + bad grasp of reality + over eagerness = bad user........." D= /D\

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!

I don't think you have the body build to go as Gumshoe, Powers, or Manella, and you're too white to go as Godot. Turner Gray is the best option, and complaining about trivial things as if they were capital offenses is always fun. But you know, you could always shave the beard, put on a fake mustache, draw a line and some "x"'s on your face, fetch a monocle from somewhere and go as the most awesome assassin ever, Shelly De Killer.

GANTALITY!

Sperium 3000 wrote:
I don't think you have the body build to go as Gumshoe, Powers, or Manella, and you're too white to go as Godot. Turner Gray is the best option, and complaining about trivial things as if they were capital offenses is always fun. But you know, you could always shave the beard, put on a fake mustache, draw a line and some "x"'s on your face, fetch a monocle from somewhere and go as the most awesome assassin ever, Shelly De Killer.

I guess I should just eat more chocolate and cake.
"So apparently P/I fan + Insecurity + airheadedness + strange kinks + bad grasp of reality + over eagerness = bad user........." D= /D\

Ace GalPal :D

Spoiler: Who?

Siggy Made By Nadindi Avii Made By the Lovely Chloe

Till the landslide brought me down...

Allie_Fey wrote:

You're so pretty :D
I think you look like Olga, Thalassa or adrian
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°

Masked Guy

Mandylions wrote:
Okay! So I'm new to the forums and figured I'd stop by here. I'm going to Dragon*Con next year and I am a terrible procrastinator, so I figured I'd start early on my costumes. Here's the most recent picture of myself:
Spoiler:

I don't wear contacts as I have a weird eye-thing and they won't adhere to my eyes. So the glasses, unfortunately, have to stay. I'm up for any suggestions!

Adrian Andrews?

Phantom Dusclops'92 wrote:
Adrian Andrews?

This girl.

Spoiler: Adrian Andrews
ImageRemember now? She was in 2-4 and 3-2.

And sticking to this topic, who do you think I should cosplay as? I'm the one on the right. And in the photo I am wearing glasses but don't let that hamper your decision. I am perfectly capable of seeing without them and plus, I have contacts.

Spoiler:

Ptapcc

Painting by Denerop

Hmm I wonder who do I look like... Let's see some opinions!
I've already done cosplaying but never of PW, only of Link from Legend of Zelda... It would be cool to cosplay some PW characters.
Ok here's my pic:
Spoiler:

(By the way, I'm 1,8 meters tall)
Awesome siggy by Auraion

Mew~ :3

Location: I'll give you a clue: Somewhere in the universe, on a planet starting with E

Blake wrote:
I've already done cosplaying but never of PW, only of Link from Legend of Zelda... It would be cool to cosplay some PW characters.
Ok here's my pic:
Spoiler:

Hmm....first thing that came to mind was Juan Corrida. It never shows his full body, so maybe you could cosplay as the Jammin' Ninja? :D I think that'd be awesome!
New sig coming soon!~
Happily married to Blade Satoshi X and mum to Neon Lemmy Koopa and PandaPrinzessin~ Avvie by me~ :3

~The Phantom Racer~

Blake wrote:
Ok here's my pic:
Spoiler:

The hair makes me see Matt Engarde in you but...

IlovephoenixwrightXD wrote:
Hmm....first thing that came to mind was Juan Corrida. It never shows his full body, so maybe you could cosplay as the Jammin' Ninja? :D I think that'd be awesome!

My sister here (sister in CR, not in real life) makes a good point, maybe dye your hair a little more dark brown and arrange the hair and you've got yourself a Juan Corrida. But if you want that kind of hair color, I think best if you would go as Matt, the only hard part of him after all is the jacket, where the mix of red and white can be quite confusing

Audere est facere.

Blake, I agree with Panda, but the same problem arises that since he's not a main character with a full-budy picture, you can make a Jammin' Ninja costume, but not for the head.

Anyway, to stick to the topic, here's a picture of myself. Don't mind the glasses though. Although it's a bit difficult to see without them, I can cosplay without them anyway.
Spoiler: My Picture

I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.

Masked Guy

Blake wrote:
Ok here's my pic:
Spoiler:

...Why I seriously want to see you as Valant?

GANTALITY!

Allie_Fey wrote:

Penny, I am going to say this for everyone.

Painting by Denerop

Haha I saw some Engardes coming but Corrida really took me offguard. Maybe because we're both latin American I look like him? Who knows...
And Valant... Hmm... "Wish on!"
Awesome siggy by Auraion

I have an incredibly good idea who to cosplay lul

Hair is , as you can see platinum blonde
Eyes are blue
skin colour depends on the weather, i go quite tanned in the sun but on other days i can be very pale.
I'm 6ft tall on exactly
Slim build, with bit of muscle (started working out last month :O)
I'm also a law student so i have copious amounts of suits ^^
I'm Male by the way -_-

pic: not the best as my face looks really ' puffy for some odd reason..
Spoiler:

100% Juice

Garlock wrote:
I have an incredibly good idea who to cosplay lul

Hair is , as you can see platinum blonde
Eyes are blue
skin colour depends on the weather, i go quite tanned in the sun but on other days i can be very pale.
I'm 6ft tall on exactly
Slim build, with bit of muscle (started working out last month :O)
I'm also a law student so i have copious amounts of suits ^^
I'm Male by the way -_-

pic: not the best as my face looks really ' puffy for some odd reason..
Spoiler:

heck you're steering us to say Young Klavier. btw i can't see your face very well regardless you say it's "puffy"

Jeff Davis

curiosity killed the Loppy. I'm curious as to what you guys say. I don't mind "crossdressing" or taking glasses off for the cosplay. I also would rather not cosplay as a character that shows a bit of skin. I'm consious of my body >___>

Spoiler: deviantart link ohgod
http://lordofpastries.deviantart.com/art/Megacon-09-9-LOL-IANTO-114693083

I'm like the girl okay. And this is like old, but I look p much the same. LOL I know it fails but its like the only picture i have that's not on facebook lolol ;o; and I'm too lazy to take a quick one

and I just realized that was a very Ini Miney-ish sentence
nope.avi

Shut up woman, get on my horse

I've been wanting to know who I look like for a while. I don't mind doing crossplay, and I have contact lenses.
Spoiler: 'Tis me!

Not the best picture, but it's the only one I can find.

amateur court cosplayer

I'm trying to get this punk to Cosplay with me. Any Ideas on what both of us should go as?:
Spoiler:

Sorry the picture is a bit small, but it's the best I could get without him looking idiotic lol. And that's resized to be larger too haha it was from a purikura.

Toffee!

Fantasmically wrote:
I've been wanting to know who I look like for a while. I don't mind doing crossplay, and I have contact lenses.
Spoiler: 'Tis me!

Not the best picture, but it's the only one I can find.

I see you as Maggey or Trucy, if crossplay probably Apollo
Page 18 of 25 [ 973 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay