Board index » Present Evidence » Sprite Comics

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Turnabout SimulatorTopic%20Title

Not to be confused with phoenix.

Yes, this is Phoenix Wright v.s Ayano Chan aka Yandere Chan , I noticed that Yandere Chan left behind a lot of evidence, even if Ayano mopped up blood or threw away incriminating evidence, forensics would win in the end and Phoenix can still bluff to the end proving his Client innocent with the facts at hand alway's finding the Wright contradiction, although it'll be the most dangerous cases since as a inconvenience to Ayano's plan she can easily kill him, that is if he wasn't alway's investigating and didn't have Maya by his side, and plus Ayano can alway's blackmail Phoenix Wright but he is the guy who survived getting flung at a Telephone pole with a sprained ankle, and a fall from a bridge with only a cold, and yes I see that the page's transparency is messed up in editing...

Neptune: I'm gonna nep this contradiction up!
Re: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Turnabout SimulatorTopic%20Title

In Monokuma We Trust!!!

Wow. A combination between two of my favorite games, and as a comic. Awesome. :gant-clap2:

Not to be confused with phoenix.

Hey Danganronpa fan, I have a question. Would you be interested in trying to make some kind of Dangan Ronpa Ace Attorney Crossover? The idea is that Phoenix Wright is put into Hopes Peak Court, where he is put in there with several of his friends and several unknown characters, and you know the drill for a Dangan ronpa plot, but this time around the Trials are based on Ace Attorney style, if a murder occurs a Prosecutor will have to accuse someone and then Phoenix would try to defend them, if by the end of the Trial, they get the right verdict they survive except the one who did it but if they discover the wrong truth then they all die, it will be a mix of AAI and Dual Destinies, where it will switch from Edgeworth's investigation to Phoenix's.

Neptune: I'm gonna nep this contradiction up!

In Monokuma We Trust!!!

Nick Ace Attorney wrote:

Hey Danganronpa fan, I have a question. Would you be interested in trying to make some kind of Dangan Ronpa Ace Attorney Crossover? The idea is that Phoenix Wright is put into Hopes Peak Court, where he is put in there with several of his friends and several unknown characters, and you know the drill for a Dangan ronpa plot, but this time around the Trials are based on Ace Attorney style, if a murder occurs a Prosecutor will have to accuse someone and then Phoenix would try to defend them, if by the end of the Trial, they get the right verdict they survive except the one who did it but if they discover the wrong truth then they all die, it will be a mix of AAI and Dual Destinies, where it will switch from Edgeworth's investigation to Phoenix's.

You know what, I might as well do that.
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprite Comics